Argo's three in veg and three in flower

a piece of coconut fiber wrapped around the axl of the impeller on the pump on tray one i awoke to the sight of this.Must have been down a couple of days for this to happen.

I cut some branches and the larf off and tied the main branches 8 hours later this is how she looks. Pump bags on the shopping list.

Have a good eve.

9 Likes

10 Likes

a few from today

19 Likes

Hola Argo

That’s the grin of a satisfy man

Bare

4 Likes

Beautiful @argo945! I see why you’re smiling this morning. Good growin’ bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I took down the obiwan kush yesterday.

i moved over a street outlaw to tray one alongside a new player the un toppped Diamond and Pearl.

Veg looking happy finally

Have a safe and productive week.

12 Likes

Hola Argo

Really nice

I love it

Bare

2 Likes

Looking very proper A, hope the summer is going well buddy.

2 Likes

Outstanding @argo945! I think that will be some smoke you won’t soon forget. Good Growin’ my good friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

This morning RH is up we have had three evenings with rain last night was a deluge snapped many branches including my OD volenteer which i had just bent the shit out of the stems after the rain 4 of them snapped off stripping the stalk of a few layers it was crazy the same expected tonight.

9 Likes

Still down a bulb, hopefully tonight.

Diamond and Pearl in Flower a few days.

Street Outlaw Tray three still down 215W

Street Outlaw tray two

Street Outlaw tray one

some bud shots

veg topped Diamonds and Pearls still no wobbly bits.

Weather taking a toll on the OD plant I think she will mend.

Power thru and be kind!

14 Likes

Outstanding @argo945! Growing in those trays is fascinating to me. Beautiful plants my man. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Well i got a new hortilux 315 cmh bulb and 4 new pink/red t5 tube
s and we are cooking with an additional 300W of photons.in some different colors. hopefully it helps the sticky icky.
I also got a couple more fancy plastic reservoirs for the veg closet twin 20 gallon res and lids. things are slowly coming around.

have a good weekend I will be cutting tile on my new 10" saw so happy to be working a little safer today cutting diagonals on 1x2 with a small 4" saw is sketchy at best.

peace play and work safe out there.

9 Likes

obiwan kush Ready for the jars

9 Likes

Hola Argo

Yea next month am thinking of
getting some 315 2 actually

But where do you find those
pink T5 what’s there use, more
resin ?

Thanks

Bare

2 Likes

the 315’s have a lot of blue/uv in them so i was throwing some red at em. No actual studies say anything about reds and flowering cannabis so i boght in to ad hype from hortilux we will see i ran these in my tent with no harm so i saw em hanging there unused so in they went. i had some full spectrum with uv in the fixtures but figured the 315’s were doing plenty in the blue end so i loaded em up with peach and red??? How embarrassing :wink: i couldent come up with a good reason ha ha

2 Likes

Do you catch some good kief with those trim bins?

2 Likes

trim bins have been the handiest things i ever bought for supporting the grow (i got a few extra so more hands in trim jail ha ha) the screens work great for basic hash making but i would get some screens from bubble man if you want to get serious about better product. you wont be sorry just from a trimming processing angle and it kickstarts / ups the infusion game with quality kief at the ready.

4 Likes

yeppers the screen gives my trimmer some “sprinkles” and thats the best carrot…

6 Likes

I have the bubbleman screens and the trim bin makes better kief when trimming the buds, IME. The screens are handy for cleaning up the hash, though.

Looking good in there brother. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes