Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Things humming along the outlaws are turning and the Diamonds and Pearls are running outta light intensity at the bottoms Soon.

Hang in there this week!

9 Likes

Hola Argo

I am seriously thinking about

some of those 315 now

Bare

3 Likes

I love mine last time upgrading was gonna buy a fluence but ended up with two more 315’s

Have a great afternoon/evening.

9 Likes

I am all in.

10 Likes

Saginaw Valley Skunk 18’/19’ seed run is under way. I fired up the old cab and wiped it down soaked some beans this weekend dropped them tonight excited about the 1st part of a project in the works.

Took down a street outlaw and started on the lowers of the plant in tray 3 . The diamond and pearls remaining are females and will soon have their own 3x3 tray and 315 to itself . My new rotation plan i will soon start dropping 3-4 seeds every 5-6 weeks from here on out to try to keep me a little closer to the goal of 3 in 3.

Diamond and pearls looking proper i will raise the lights tomorrow and get some more space open.

street outlaws on day 59 flower.
tray one

tray three started taking lowers.

I got to get my butt in gear and finish trimming the plants. I am taking branches as time allows.
plant two down starting on plant three.

Have a good day out there .

13 Likes

Another falls we have a little more room. tray one looking unhappy guess i will top all three tanks and check the concentration.

peace have a good one.

10 Likes

I have some Saginaw Valley Skunk up. My math tells me I am in the pollen chucking zone. I wait…

Street outlaw no two and three jarred up. two 6 cup jars. Number one started coming down today.

Diamonds and pearls

Have a good week.

12 Likes

Okay, pic 1 = seedlings, pic 2 = jars, pic 3 = a plant with a bionic arm?

5 Likes

Lol. It looks like a bungee cord

4 Likes

when branches get heavy i use a shortie bungie attateched to the main stem. Main stems are also good for upward facing clip fans. ;).

5 Likes

Hey! I’ve been looking for my jars! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

What these? I really need to quit giving them away and pick a size. ha ha.
Street outlaw two and three obiwan kush next two Candy Kush express next 3.

10 Likes

Street Outlaw three plants very nice.

11 Likes

When Life gives me bugs seeds have always been there for me. Thanks for the quality gear Led Seedz.

7 Likes

I have some of those in my fridge, tempt me to run mine… :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Still no major damage showing after cleaning the undercarriages this am i decided to forgo the spraying for now some action in the cubes on the new seeds we wait. Big plant OD is trying to do the best she can after the hail stripped it bare.

Have a great end of the week and work safe.

8 Likes

5/6 up Starfighter IBL dropped last friday. (in front) Saginaw Valley Skunk in back

shot of red and pink T5’s and Diamonds and Pearls

have a good afternoon

9 Likes

Not much happening got home after lights off, 25 days or so left on the Diamonds and pearls so gonna up the ppm’s on the tanks.

So i squished some old candy kush express, she has held the moisture quite well over the months.

Veg Tonight Saginaw Valley skunk in back and Starfighter IBL in front. I’m going to say 6/6 on germ rate but she has a curled tail and don’t think it is going to pull thru.

Have a safe weekend.

8 Likes

growing like weeds.

15 Likes

Day 37 flower.

Diamonds and Pearls. Loving these!!!

Have a good one.

16 Likes