Argo's three in veg and three in flower

6 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

closet plumbed before lights out

big uns

7 Likes

well busy day I was fixing a heater and went into the garage to set my tool belt down and there was a big tent i checked the observation window it was staked to the top with totes. so i asked the home owner if she wanted it running and full of high quality plants i purposed 3 zips every three months she pays for power she said yes i whipped out a bid sheet we both signed it I ran to the car and produced a big jar of buds gave her 6 mo rent and the carbon copy and i have a key and a new 2.5x5x8 tent space with an outlet I am jazzed. Plus she is mellow and easy on the eyes red flag #1 we set sail putting a 315 for now and the 2x4 tray in. I’m Stoked for more space to run gear above board.
New durban crosses started. one batch from LED seedz and some from a cool og i’ll call R

I removed the boy from the breeding tent.

all else tracking

double stack hugo’s getting it done

Happy Halloween

13 Likes

Brilliant idea, I tried something similar with a buddy, but his butt cheeks were sealed too tight. :wink: Hes ok with renting me the space for the electric cost though.

7 Likes

time will tell… there is like 500 bucks worth of gear sitting there. im gonna grab it to hold in case things go south.

3 Likes

new long flowering sats started.

Casey Jones x Durban poison and Zamaldelica x Durban punch

Casey Jones:
is a cross between Oriental Express (Trainwreck x Thai) and East Coast Sour Diesel that provides an earthy, sweet palate with subtle hints of citrus. Casey Jones produces pleasant sativa effects that are uplifting and great for releasing your creativity.

Durban Poison:
This pure sativa originates from the South African port city of Durban. It has gained popularity worldwide for its sweet smell and energetic, uplifting effects. Durban Poison is the perfect strain to help you stay productive through a busy day, when exploring the outdoors, or to lend a spark of creativity. Growers and concentrate enthusiasts will both enjoy the over-sized resin glands which make this strain a quality choice for concentrate extraction. The buds are round and chunky, and leave a thick coating of trichomes on almost all areas of the plant.

Durban punch:

Durban Punch is a pure sativa bred by Tropical Seeds Company. This plant is a classic sativa in its looks and its effects. It has thin green leaves and gives you a very uplifting potent high. It has a woody pine tree flavor with hints of anise and some peach. It can be used to combat depression, stress and fatigue. This sativa is more than perfect for daytime use. It will keep you awake and stimulated for hours!

Zamaldelica by Ace Seeds is a potent sativa-dominant strain from La Reunion Island near Madagascar. It is a cross of Zamal and Golden Tiger, and is famous for its heady, psychedelic effects and powerful physical vigor. The bright, spear-like colas are wrapped in red hairs and express a unique aroma of sweet carrot, mango, and citrus. This strain’s powerful mental effects leave the mind soaring and could overwhelm the uninitiated sativa consumer. Zamaldelica has an extended flowering period of approximately 11 to 14 weeks.

7 Likes

All good in the hood.

Have a good weekend.

8 Likes

I moved 4 well rooted 9lb hammer x starfighter into flower last night.

I moved the Durban crosses to the veg tent.

Have a good hump day!

9 Likes

Have a good weekend

10 Likes

rearranged a bit.

got some cool mail today a nice sticky from a bud and 1/2 g of some creamy low temp grass monkey rosin i won for guessing an od total harvest before the plant was put into flower!

Have a good weekend.

11 Likes

Very pretty @argo945. What strain? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

In the chucking tent I have some seeded (sag valley skunk x sag valley skunk)

Saginaw Valley Skunk is also the bush under the rainbow t5’s 3/4 of the tray. It is joined by 3 starfighter IBL’s (spkes) From LED Seedz and a single 9lb hammer x starfighter (top right) also LED Seedz .

In the closet i have 5 9lb hammer x starfighter. LED Seedz

Rock out the weekend & throw some meat on the fire and enjoy.

17 Likes

Hell yes brother @argo945! Nice pics of some stellar work. I’m gonna have to give some LED Seeds wares a try real soon! Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

in the lab today.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Are those clones in the second picture down? Tell me a little about those please. Much Respect
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

seeds from led seedz 9lb hammer x starfighter . about two weeks in.

6 Likes

This is the orange pine-sol pheno I got in my 9# Hammer x Starfighter testers. So dense it takes forever to dry and cure. Very high THC that can be too much if I’m already anxious or nervous. Very cerebral to the point I can’t play music while smoking it. My brain just floats away in all directions.

Out of the 4 girls I flowered, one of them popped out bananas as soon as it started setting flowers. 2 of them had a few bananas late in flower. The one pictured is the only one to not throw bananas after 3 rounds of clones.

10 Likes