Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Isn’t that the truth. I ordered extra pole that where suppose to be here in July. Will be making my own. TY

4 Likes

I have the tent 6" constantly running to keep negative pressure the outer lung room is running off a controller set to 80F and 45% hooked into a co2 controller set to 10000ppm if my burn rate is to high i will hook up a 4" fan and speed controller in an attempt to throttle the co2. the controller shuts off the co2 at dark and when the fans run.

15 Likes

Got the co2 hooked up look out.I had my res way to low(5.4) on the starfighters corrected now.

There is still a lot of work left.

9lb hammer x Star fighter has some activity in the cubes.

Have a good afternoon stay safe especially on the east coast

15 Likes

Looking good ! Question for you how much co2 ppm and at what stage do you push them temp/humidity you try to achieve? Thanks in advance shiska

2 Likes

I am simple so i try to run no higher than 85F day 75 night. (no heat or lights or co2) and 1000ppm co2 during the day the humidity will rise to 40 or so and hold with the burner going. and drop tho 30 or 20 at night I am ok with this still building and figuring things out as i go. the main reason for the 2nd tent is to mitigate what will be stray pollen’s escape routes i didnt think about. I also have the closet square footage to mess around with tent might go in there???

8 Likes

Things still a mess moved veg into the smallish tent got the temp controller hooked up to a 4" fan exhausting into the room at the moment.

I took some plants out of the breeding tent at the last second.I made a roster change my most prodigious male pollon sack wise and a sat pheno and a more broadleaf structure plant so that’s three in the tent and a bunch in the closet 2.5x4.5 tray exhausting 24/7 at the moment. more work to do in here.

11 Likes

JIT hoop house

Skunk male for my Saginaw Valley Skunk seed run.

the breeding tent today.

9lbhammer x starfighter

two skunks and 5 starfighters.

starfighter

13 Likes

Always such fine work each time i pass through…just need to copy / paste excellent work my friend as always each time I pass through…but then that wouldn’t be genuine.

8 Likes

That 9 pound hammer x starfighter with trichomes on its first leaves! :scream::+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Getting the closet back in shape

Saginaw Valley Skunk MFM

contemplating a new dust catcher

said fuck it and put the seedlings to hugos

have a great week.

14 Likes

Mid-October snow, longtrack snowmachine…you must be in the mountains :mount_fuji: … Nice save with the hoophouse! :+1:

4 Likes

a few from the garden.

starfighter ibl in double stacked hugos dripping on the hour.

Saginaw Valley Skunks MFF seed run in progress.

Saginaw Valley Skunks right Starfighter ibl left.

Have a good eve.

9 Likes

Looking good! Fellow Rockwool grower here…
Cheers

3 Likes

all hand water to this point while i sort out the new space

4 Likes

I added the short fat leaved skunk to the breeding tent Saginaw Valley Skunk beans in progress.

starfighters and lone skunk.

Double stacked hugo 9lb hammer x starfighter still going.

have a good weekend.

8 Likes

update

Have a good week.

12 Likes

They look perfect! :smiley:

3 Likes

thanks for the kind words :wink: but there are a few issues showing time to do some res work.

5 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes