Argo's three in veg and three in flower

durbans doing durban things

two durban crosses in front and two 9lb hammer x starfighter in the back.

Mels punch left and ctr row top two, Dianna 75 btm ctr and right. flowered a few days so far.

in cold low light stasis the clones wedding cake silver, green crack blue . Ortegas in starter cubes Thanks to blowing up Jake. for the mr nice seeds.

new gas station rig and 10 dollar bait and switch budder gram beautiful in the display case this powder sugar shiz in the jar, ya get what you pay for in the rig it goes on high ha ha.

Happy new year!

14 Likes

Thank you sir! Very generous of you!

3 Likes

1st batch of oil this year 20g hash 16oz of oil. i found these reusable kerig cup with paper filters help separate the kief sludge really good. I now incorporate the sludge into a shea butter and menthol pain salve.

Happy New Year back to it.

19 Likes

9lb hammer x starfighter

15 Likes

Can you smoke Shea Butter? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

i wouldn’t. for topical use only

3 Likes

@argo945 I would recommend “highly” that you smoke a little of that gorgeous hash before smearing it on your ass. But that’s just me bro.
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

the coconut oil is used in my coffee the big piece is being smoked on, the left over kief (little or no thc content) is what goes in the salve

4 Likes

Excellent my friend. I also would like medicine to put in coffee. I have seen infused Kcups online but I would like to use my herb. An ongoing quest. I would like more edification in this regard. Much love and respect

5 Likes

A tour around Argo’s Gardens this fine friday…

In cold veg Wedding Cake silver, Green Crack blue and some Mr Nice Ortega’s in starters.

It’s a Durban Jungle in there Casey Jones x Durban and Zamaldelica x Durban punch.

Tray Two Durban crosses in front 9lb hammer x Starfighter in back.

In the tent we have 7of 10 F all showing. On the left and back center we have Melvenitics Mels Punch On the right and btm ctr we have Led Seedz Dianna 75.

Have a good weekend.

11 Likes

18 Likes

Good Growin @argo945. My Sunday Morning was enhanced by your post of those “purty” girls! Thanks for that! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words i appreciate it.

3 Likes

Wow @argo945. Some fine plants and top notce growing going on in here.

I have no idea how I have missed any of this. Need to lay of the bubble maybe?

3 Likes

it’s a big place getting bigger Thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like a great space @argo945. What size is the tent on the right? Did you build the enclosure on the left or is that the opening of another tent? Nice and clean brother! Much Respect…

4 Likes

3x3 with a 2x2 tray on far right 5x5 with a 3x3 tray , a 3x3 tray and a 2.5 x 8 closet with a 3x2 slab tray

5 Likes