Argo's three in veg and three in flower

I fu^*ing love that! Beautiful cat with a great personality I suspect. Thanks for that! @argo945

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Love orange kittys!!! So precious! Nom Nom Nom!

6 Likes

Wow man, some impressive grows there. Nice work!

5 Likes

thanks for the visit and the rep!

2 Likes

a trip around the garden

16 Likes

Three days wow been busy. working on a bath reno put up the substrate and sealed it in the last screw i sunk on the front back tub corner I found where that “spare” nail plate went, so back apart it came.

back on it behind schedule.

Back to the important stuff.

11 Likes

Have a good weekend.

18 Likes

Pulled the two ortegas and the mels punch’s should have some nice brown seeds early trim tray seeds indicate a good white to dark ratio.

Remaining Ortega

Bodhi Tree

Strawberry cream stil in veg.

Have a good work week.

18 Likes

Plants are looking good, you seem to be low on your plant count atm.

The shower is looking complicated with the small tiles in a diamond pattern.

5 Likes

I’m trying to get legal 3 in veg and three in flower is what the city allows none outside even in a green house. Govt sux
It’s a struggle.

7 Likes

I took the two Ortegas and the two Mel’s Punch down. the initial beans and white to brown ratios are pretty good.

Mel’s Punch from Melvinetics with that pinkinsh hue.

Ortega’s from the Mr Nice Auction crossed with itself.

Strawberry Cream needing up cubed.

Bodhi Tree

in the sil tent the last Ortega

Have a good week.

16 Likes

Pretty color on the Mels punch buds, the seeds on the Ortega’s look nice and fat

10 Likes

what are black flies hanging out in my cubes leaves and roots i try and grab a better pic.

13 Likes

I would say fungus gnats, 2 mil long, prefer to run around than fly. I have vast experience of them lol, Currently costing me $25 a month to fight the little feckers. Getting nematodes as soon as the weather warms up, I don’t want them freezing to death in the post again.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Plants looking great as usual, did you find out what the black flies are?

Did you put the gyproc up for the shower walls, I hope it’s nice and square, getting those tiles to meet point to point on the edges is hard if the walls are out. All those little triangle pieces are going to be a pain on the arse, but it’s looking good man, you certainly have tiling skills.

5 Likes

added another 100 W of red and pink to the main grow.

Have a good eve.

12 Likes

Bodhi Tree

Strawberry Cream another girl showed so into a unislab it went.

a little more progress on my bath reno til i ran out of field tile home owner picked it up so guess he will be getting some more.

Have a good week

15 Likes

triangle triangle triangle cut cut cut cut cut

Ghetto strip inspired bath light bar.

12 Likes

Cold and wet rain turning to snow then ice, cold day on the wet saw. I love coming home to a warm tropical garden.

Strawberry Cream girls and two of the slowest rooting cuts ever green crack and wedding cake.

Green crack and wedding cake needing cuts taken again.

In the screw in light tent Ortega finishing up the seeds and two undetermined strawberry cream i both expect to be boys just waiting on sex so i tossed em in the 12/12 sil tent to speed up the process, hoping for another girl or two :wink: .

Last but not least Bodhi tree taking a few shots.

My other office today.

Rain

Snow

surprised this tile didn’t break

Have a good rest of the work week.

16 Likes