Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Those turned out awesome!!! Great work guys!

6 Likes

Quite the seed stash… Love the Batman/Joker sticker… made me laugh…thx

Peace
DaFozz

P.s. just scrolled a bit further and seen your new sticker :+1:

5 Likes

Your weed-tractor is becoming reality out here in CA soon; I hear mega-acreage hemp farms are gearing up… :tractor:

I’m almost certainly down-wind…

:unamused:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

time for a input scrubber???
Change always brings trade offs…

6 Likes

:evergreen_tree: :point_left: outdoor-man (for now)

But we’ll see. Greenhouse I guess. :v:

5 Likes

It has always been my icon for about 25 years now going back to the original overgrow and was a joke because i had a 2x4 framed 2’x4’x12’ double barrel super cab running a 600W Pyrex "Bake -a Round bread making tube with a mogel socket hand made from bent aluminum the O.G Cool Tube, running right down the middle of the cab mere inches from the buds and back then I was practially pulling buds off the plants to smoke em’ (I haven’t changed much) that’s the story .

11 Likes

never imagined seeing it in real life. there were the early pics of the Swiss fields before that loop hole got shut down. and the pics of Arijian and so many others traveling the globe etc.

8 Likes

Hell a pic of a well run 12 light grow still gives me that warm fuzzy feeling.

7 Likes

today in the garden then back to cutting bigger squares into smaller squares.

Have a good afternoon /evening. if anybody wants a sticker PM me.

12 Likes

quick tour of the trays.

Have a good afternoon.

18 Likes

Healthy happy plants! Good Growin ‘ bro…
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

a few from the garden today have a great weekend.

Start laying my floor tile on my bath reno project today.

12 Likes

Nice crative spray art

13 Likes

reposting…

9 Likes

Howdy a little under the weather lately, viruis and a nagging bad back but i’m still on the right side of terafirma.(sunny).

cloning attempts ongoing. seeds doing what seeds do.

Bodhi Tree.

Have a good one.

21 Likes

My sympathies, I got exactly the same thing going on myself, dicky tum and a headache, and my back is really being a pain had to get the wife to put my socks and shoes on today. I think I may have to get smaller pots lol, these ten gallon ones when wet are probably 30+ Lbs.

8 Likes

Been thinking I might do all of my stuff SOG in like 2-3 gallon pots. Getting too old for those big ones.

7 Likes

slaps out and new demo stuff to try from cube cap Canada their new version of a cross between a drip cap and a flora-flex but they split in half and don’t cost 5 bucks a hole. looking forward to taking these for a spin. Their old ones work great these appear they might breathe a bit more than the old ones.

Have a good evening

17 Likes

I have been sampling another sneaky popcorn bud off the blue heaven. Its quite a good hit.

I was reading this

and thought, WTF strains of seeds has he got now, I have never heard of them. drip cap, and flora flex I cant stop laughing, It wasn’t until I scrolled down and saw the next pic, that I realized you were talking about a cube top cover. It hurts to laugh.

9 Likes

Those cube caps are sweet. If I hadn’t just purchased half a dozen more flexcaps, I’d snag those.

Are you popping those ortegas pretty soon?

4 Likes