Argo's three in veg and three in flower

you are more than welcome to a couple pm me your info.

4 Likes

Spa life, water and sun only for the last days of the strawberry cream.

Have a good one.

16 Likes

Interesting about the air bnb as I’m planning on doing the same this summer :joy:

5 Likes

pie anybody?

14 Likes

Yumm, I’ll take 3.14 servings. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

got some kind of bugs trying to get a better pic.

have a good one.

22 Likes

That bug looks a lot like a tick IMO. May not be harmful to plants if it is but pets and people on the other hand. Just a thought anyway those are some big ladies I take it those are the mothers :facepunch::100:

5 Likes

I am not good at math, but I got it :joy:

4 Likes

Soo there is this.

Strawberry Cream “wetish” squish and holy chit if it doesent smell and taste just like a gas station berry air freshiner like the kind in the mens room. Blown away by the flavor theese nugs express. A new fave and going straight into private stash Thanks Led Seedz No kidding a keeper in every pack for me at least.

Strawberry Cream lowers drying just before jars on the trimbins

peace from high up in the foothils of denver.

23 Likes

my shorts just got shorter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Have a great weekend out there.

10 Likes

Dude…WTF?..That stuff looks sooo dank.

Much Respect,

K.

7 Likes

18 Likes

That’s funny, I saw the pipe before I read the text and thought WTF that pipe is made from some manky looking potato lol…

6 Likes

strawberry crispy treats extra crispy and some strawberry cream dry-ish trimming

peace.

16 Likes

Looks fu*^ing yummy @argo945. Ms oleskool and I are experimenting making some cookies this weekend. Your thread is a good reference. We’re both old and high but onward…
What strain in the picture? Nutn’ but Love…:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

strawberry cream led seedz.

Uh oh picked up a new toy. A dusty new in the box spydr x for 800 with 6 hugo’s thrown in. lets see what i can do with it.

13 Likes

What a score! Good Growin’ bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thats a great deal on a great light, I wanted one of those when they first came out, but they were so expensive.

4 Likes

Took me all of 5 min to un box and hang.

I have such high expectations that i turned off 300W of T5’s as well. 340W of led in the 3x3 tray. Dropping 300W has helped the temps nicely.

14 Likes