Argo's three in veg and three in flower

And your power bill lol, looks great I am jealous.

4 Likes

Howdy

In veg L-R top to btm,
Zamaldelica x REM, Black Azad, Darling Nikki,Black Azad x2 in unislabs and last but almost forgotten the old as shiz wedding cake clone might be putting out new growth?
Btm row, Black azad, Darling Nikki, Zamaldelica x REM.

In the tent we have from left to r, top to btm. (redlight x sk1) x argo3 ,L.A. Shooting x Royal blood, Green crack and another L.A. Shooting x Royal blood round out the tray.

Have a great weekend stay lifted.

12 Likes

1st run mix with arm little to no agitation

2nd run drywall paddle

clean and dry your bags or this can happen.

peace have a safe work week.

18 Likes

slowly bending the canopy even and lowering the led as far as she will allow. shooting for 2-3" off the canopy.

Veg finally looking happy after my attempts on their lives.

kief/bubble drying.

plants destine for outdoors after the equinox. keep em reasonable .

Have a good one.

17 Likes

What is this strain? :rofl: everytime I think I’ve heard em all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I think you & @MomOnTheRun may be related or you’re both serious tweakers. way too accomplishy. :rolling_eyes: :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

two hand labeled seed packs from an old school cali O.G grower so i crossed the two and this is the result. we wait.

10 Likes

A tweaker? psssshhhhh no way!!! Can’t imagine having anything stronger than coffee in my system as I am already neurotic enough :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

quit drinking 6 years ago now I just quit smoking cigs so plenty of new minuets in the day.

15 Likes

So the hair iron 's days are numbered this is here .

and this is on the way.

just modding the pos harbor frieght rack.

14 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH very nice, I have always wanted the new futuristic, Joe Forman grill.

6 Likes

She’s got the pnumatic motor as well. Now she needs wheels and a new bearing press bar since i fucked i mean fixed the one that came with it so i can quickly start using it when my forman grill comes in.

13 Likes

12 tonn, what you pressing 1 lb nugs lol. Should be a beast when you get it all together.

5 Likes

Do you have to have a Steelworkers Union card on a build like that? Steel-toe boots, hard hat and safety glasses required by OSHA?

Going to be a nice rig!

9 Likes

Holy Jesus! You could squish a car with that thing!
Can’t beat a Foreman Grill!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

might have been crocks and undies ha ha (no lie) since all the kids and houseguests are gone pants are just unnessesary . ha ha sorry not sorry.

11 Likes

Thanks for the inspiration: :smoking: :hourglass: :blush: That’ll be about 2-3 hours/day for me…

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I have a small 3 inch pucked 2000 lb arbor press I use for mine. Runs great with 1-2 grams of bud, or up to 5 grams of hash.

You could make lava flows with that thing. I do not need to make more at a time as it melts my mind. If you want to have fun, press a big slab of hash. I did a 5.5 gram slab, netted about 4 grams of root beer rosin. The flow off my lil 3 inch round plates was beautiful. Thinking a big slab of hash or an oz ob bud in your big press would be impressive. Make sure you pre press your bud before extracting from it.

6 Likes

How do feel about this arbor press? Would add heated plates of course. Would 2000lb be enough?

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-ton-arbor-press-3552.html

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

12 Likes