Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Whats up folks. I hope you weekends are off to a good start.
I ordered a bigger pollon press for pre pressing pucks for my press and i have to say it is working very well. It seems the perfect size for a 3x5 plate.

getting crazy first try 7 g of some Darling Nikki

have a good weekend.

18 Likes

I am sure you will Argo, nice lot of oooey gooey to sample there.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

8 Likes

@argo945 just wondering what strain is in the blue recycle container ?
Has great potential to grow into a beast by the looks of her structure,like the jagged leaf and short internodes on it .

4 Likes

I believe I’ll join you buddy…

10 Likes

Good seeing you around Kraven. I’ll join in the fun!

8 Likes

it’s a SanFernando valley og kush x Durban and is a test seed for a seed vendor itsa boy so it is not coming out of there. I got another this am. It’s all good.

4 Likes

Looks like it could be a winner winner chicken dinner !

3 Likes

Hey @Kraven! How are you man? Glad to hear you are free and hopefully healthy and high. By the looks of the post, you seem just fine. I missed ya bro. Peace/Love

3 Likes

Good to see you as well OS, hope them hot summers have not melted ya…

3 Likes

Glad you’re back!

6 Likes

7g in 1.6 out not bad at all but no record but who cares its just for me love the new puck maker and all the neat stuff coming out of the tents…

8 Likes

have a good one…

13 Likes

Sup?

16 Likes

The Cherry Bomb seeds I got were made by mr whipple from seeds that he got around the way from Mr. Greengenes.I hope to cross a couple for later might try to reveg this one. and try my luck with the remaining pack…

9 Likes

That’s what I was wondering. Since you called it an IBL, I figured it was Greengene’s.

6 Likes

i just type em off the labels too many names, it is a chore anymore…

3 Likes

Agreed! Major league…

4 Likes

:spy: Wow… so the mystery continues! (re: Reeferman CherryBomb Indica… all I can find is Hawaiian x CA Indica).

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes