Argo's three in veg and three in flower

the origin i will stake my claim with

6 Likes

A couple of new toy’s in da house… i still get excited and put pressure on too soon and still experience blowouts amazing i dont have kids ;0

16 Likes

You cant go wrong with that enail mate. Glad to see they recognised their mistake and started using green LEDs in the display instead of red like mine :wink:

5 Likes

Well, I’m digging your outdoor plants, Homie! That’s what’s up! (your indoor plants don’t suck either) :grin:

6 Likes

oh plants right…

have a good weekend

24 Likes

I love watching your puppet shows, if I did that with my plants I would probably end up entangled in all the strings like a fly caught in a web lol.

7 Likes

:joy:

Next setup will look like this I bet:

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

12 Likes

Or right in the eyes like some liquid lucy. :joy:

10 Likes

im just a 4 legged spider at heart

5 Likes

21 Likes

That’s one tasty looking trim bin you got there!

10 Likes

You seem bored over there… ever thinking about a hobby to take up some of your spare time?

10 Likes

20 Likes

So jealous of all you peeps with several grow spaces

8 Likes

Second picture in is I assume a reveg attempt? Would leaving as little as that on a plant be enough to turn it to reveg? Or is that the experiment :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

When I saw the pic I was thinking exactly the same thing lol. I want to re veg my c99XGHP and was wondering how much to leave on the stump.

6 Likes

@Shadey: At least one leaf :thumbsup:

Revegging is never pretty… :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

SO TRUE!!! 20 characters

6 Likes

plenty for a re-veg success story? yup plenty…

9 Likes

Maybe you’ll make it free and clear without any hail damage this year. Outside is looking great. Mine are turning on but all in pots. Never put anything in the ground because I had to leave town at exactly the time I would need to be here to get them started.

Yeah, if there are healthy roots on a reveg , a stump will slowly come back in time. Especially outside in the warm sun.

6 Likes