Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Have a good one.

17 Likes

16 Likes

This must be what Flower Tents in heaven look like. Stunning @argo945!
RESPECT!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Man! That just about had be gust-bunching, I mean gut- busting! Phew!! Spit all over myself!

4 Likes

Looking beastly up in there. I see some chunky buds.

2 Likes

have a good taco tuesday.

19 Likes

well my fungus gnats turned out to be a full on root aphid infestation. root drenches completed last night and today on all the trays gonna try to finish this run and nuke the room.i most likely brought them in from outdoors when i brought my od plants into the enclosed patio the flyers made quick work of finding new food.

also looking for some botaniguard 22wp

Beneficial nematodes on the way.

18 Likes

Well it doesn’t look like they did much damage, all the plants look happy man :+1:

10 Likes

salvo two fired tonight before lights off. all plants soak in solution in 5 gal buckets for one min before being thrashed in a 2nd bucket then drained on a table and returned to a clean tray so much work probably to knock em back going to let em ride for the week the hit em with some botanaguard 22wp when it gets here. then prob back to nematoads before we do another looksie shiz…

after treatment

still looks nice to the eye.

23 Likes

roots on my seedlings ughh

13 Likes

Sorry to hear this brotha. Hope you get it sorted quickly.

9 Likes

UGH to the goddam bugs! DIE bitches DIE!

8 Likes

I’ll second & third that UGH. Those fuckers look like ticks… NASTY. [shudder]

Call Ghostbusters. :telephone_receiver:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Sagishmir valley skunk or Sagkash skunk is born Azad Kashmir x Saginaw Valley Skunk This one has been in the works for a few years.

14 Likes

What bug is that bro? Like they look a bit like a tick but I’m not sure what eats roots :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Behold! @argo945 has accomplished what I predict will be an epic cross.

Azad Kashmir x Saginaw Valley Skunk! This calls for the 3D Wonder Warthog Award! Presented to @argo945, a thinking man.

12 Likes

Out of absolute desperation I would either powder a whole bottle of diatomaceous earth everywhere (under rooted cubes and everything)…or do the @Tinytuttle method.
Recipe…

Results…

3 Likes

just working on a project suggested and funded by an OG that prefers to hide ND_Shadows…

4 Likes

Root Aphids which last metamorphism is winged and hella like a fungus gnat but with a nasty surprise.

6 Likes

Tour of the garden under assault by root aphids

Saginaw Valley Skunk hits the trim bin

Rekio’s auto’s Red poison x SBR

flower tent

chucking tent

veg

sil closet

Have a great weekend.

19 Likes