Argo's three in veg and three in flower

A few pics while doing some night time dabs.

I like when a plan actually works. A successful branch pollination left me with some nice smoke and a couple branches of some new flavors.

I dont know if its the color T5’s with uv or the temps dropping i am guessing it’s the temps. ether way i like it. Seeded asad

Which to smoke?L-R LA shooting ,Lower branch seeded ASAD (seed ripeness check) or some Northern Lights

Mis-fire

Have a good Sunday.

14 Likes

Been a few been busy excavating the crib From 45 years of cramming others people stuff into the place along with a whole houseful of furniture and brick a brack of relatives and family from downsizing and that the semblance of anything meaningful is way past it’s shelf date. It had started innocently enough until i quickly realized it was a formidable task. similar to the word puzzles where you move the letter tiles around that are housed in frame so the arrangement of travel is limited to that of the open space.i was moving stuff around in endless piles which became a whole house and out building clearing landslide of epic proportions on top of Taxes once put off for a time when I had time to do it as not to be rushed ha ha. a few finds are attached to fond memories and sharing of such Slide Show anyone? (even if presented upside down or sideways) accompanied by a bowl of melted goodness that never quite got to the proper consistency or hardness no matter how much rock salt, ice and sweat equity that poured into the effort.

Textless Power Point Prototype

My millennial son was bewildered by the concept of Homemade Ice Cream and the modern ice cream maker we have. (I failed him in a few areas) . While we were enjoying the ice cream and I busted out The Prototype. A look of disbelief as to the absurdity of it all till I explained to him I lived in a time where all this shit you take for granted happened seemingly over night to me but in reality 50 years had past. Try explaining the first ti calculator replacing the slide rule (the what?) The pedal singer sewing machine . The GE first generation Refrigerator which in reality was a modern “ice box” as the guts constantly swelled with Ice that had to be drained periodically. It was hard for him to wrap his head around it while looking at the stuff I was Lamenting on Especially explaining how we typed basic code in for hours just to get syntax errors and go back to typing code verbotem with not a clue to what we were really doing.Then we would spend more hours just to play word based computer games with no graphics no buttons no instructions and explaining how adding a cassette tape to an acoustical modem allowed sharing vast game collections on cassette thru the sneaker net almost melted his face off. Then he saw the old ski equipment etc etc. It was fun (I am his step father and Arrived on the scene when he was 12) so the time was well spent.

Power Point Prototype

The result being absence from posting and discovery of many things thought lost to time pinging memories buried below recent recall. And stuff of my ancestors with some items that remain a mystery.

The grow is on the same course as every grow since the introduction of a strain of PM that has taken up permanent residence in the old packed to the hilt catacombs of the family home i now own. After 12 years I am doing what should have been done when the place was first occupied a last min switch based on a changing market conditions presented a much larger property with a decent lot. The caveat the stuff was to be indexed and sorted as to the disposition which has never been disseminated.

It’s now sold quickly or it finds the path to the recycle center goodwill or goodbye. Now the cat is out of the bag stuff claimed for historical reasons is already gone. Stressful and uncomfortable saying tough shit to my sister mother and father wife and children.

I don’t ride horses, collect dishware keep old tools and farming implements, ancient welders smelters raw materials the history of electronics and housewares the list and mass are seemingly endless as well as the surfaces used for settling PM spores.

The war rages on.

The little ones ready to move up to Hugos and Unislabs.

The seeded ASAD Kashmir Tent

Closet ASAD Un-pollinated.

I Had lunch with a buddy I traveled with for 8 years internationally and he gave me some prints of a trip we had taken a few times over the years 4-5 x We literally sneaked away from a job site early on a friday (german people treat friday kinda like a Saturday regarding working week(35 a week Max) So the place and Management were no where to be found so i told him of the dubious plot and it became a thing of sorts… The north german town was “close enough” for a “day” trip to the city Which always ended in a weekend thing and the expenditure of several Euro’s, brain-cells and pent-up frustration and anxiety. Good times indeed. I am getting the good one on photo paper framed. The other is hanging in the office now.

Much Love to my fellow Keepers of the Sacred Herb Kali.

9 Likes

Well today I built a taller table for the cab so i could fit a larger reservoir then decided the cube stack took to much vertical room so i cut 3" holes out of the hugo’s and unislabs so I could use the drip caps it turned out pretty good. using 3" drip caps in unislabs and 6" caps on the hugo’s. I will add coco mat to to the trays going into flower.

The tent starting to show some more brown beans thru split calyx’s

The closet still fattening and putting out white pistils I dropped the feed to 400ppm to get the ball rolling.

Have a good Sunday.

12 Likes

Took a Tent seeded asad branch to do a lil seed count looks like i be flushing and increasing the temp in the tent.

Tent

Closet non-seeded top

Have a safe work week.

17 Likes

Well yesterday I started making some infused coconut oil. my new thrift store find sucks (NOT my wifes crock pot) and will be replaced but now the oil has been screened thru my bubble bags and cheese cloth and is now waiting for the second reduction clarification not letting the mixture rise above 200 degrees F.

While i was waiting for that i picked up some bath bomb supplies at micheals as it was on price reduction so it was cheaper than buying the stuff from the farm store (citric acid) baking soda corn startch epsom salts and some witch hazel to bind it and some food coloring and essitential oils and a couple of bottles of cbd oil for good measure . The first batch turned out great and this afternoon i will make the cbd/thc bombs

Have a good hump day.

13 Likes

Chapter two Lessons learned.

1. Essential oil must be placed in the room your wife occupies and all the others in the house making every room a new smell sensation. (trust me)

2. Do not use her stuff buy your own. again trust me don’t ask why.

3 Not all ingredients are created equal test, taste, smell,feel, read, look be informed nuff said .

3.5 To be sure and set your self apart use.premium ingredients and have some integrity. All things aside word of mouth is the same as in growing. Buy the best food grade oils and powders. Coconut oil is no exception I found clear coconut cooking oil . Non gmo organic liquid at room temp good to 325 degree F , Essential oil again the best Do Terra essential oils It’a a cult thing apparently people eat the shit and has nutrition label.

1. Represent broadcast what you are doing and ask for a discount as you are doing it for med patients out of 6 stops i got free shit or heavily discounted stuff with a promise of a free bomb I saved a ton and got some pre orders.

luckily my massage therapist is a remodel and handyman client A sweet former girl friend widow with two college aged boys who break shit so i get free massages for work hr for hr. She is a distributor who has essential oil clinics for her clients so i got green lighted for free expensive essential oil and a place to put my gift baskets and business card if i in turn supply small samples 1 pound mix will make 100 small bombs easy choice. Then i hit insta and FB and dropped the bomb on social media. Safer circle with the infused product.

So knowing that i went in medium crazy 800 bucks for enough stuff to make them for a month. A pro double broiler and two good candy thermometers if you don’t already have an IR gun. This was my best move. next will be an induction hot plate it works with my new toy.

100 medicated 100 samples and 60 non infused medium sized in four different infusions i am tired.

Two batches of oil 36 hours up with a few cat naps and test baths and a box of whippits and a small jar of Ghost train haze and a giant box of whippits pics of the process.

Gonna take a bath do some testing and another cat nap before i head out to deliver bombs to you moms.

Have a safe work day and a great weekend even if your working it.

11 Likes

newl labels and knowledge i am now a member in an essential oil pyramid scheme but hey it looks like what i need for my calm balms…

I am going to work it hard untill christmas and see how it goes… I’m in to win even with handing out samples we are ahead and i have been to two oil parties this weekend dropping bombs ha ha

8 Likes

Plants coming down next weekend just in time as the little ones are rooted well.

Seeded ASAD turning.

have a good week.

6 Likes

Moved the plants around, Brought the two asad down a couple of days ago. Plenty of F2’s …
made some trim bin rosin tonight and promptly greened out a bit and had to lie down for a min. The ASAD goo is on point.

REM and lone Bubba cross in the closet

Asad seeded quite pretty in purp.

ASAD trim bin goo Potent…

Smoking gun or the scene of the crime…

After a day of fixing frozen hose bibs sweating copper (first freeze) this stuff is magic with the other stuff.

Keeping the bombs dropping.

Coconut infused oil

New batch sweet orange and bergamot

Have a good day and a super weekend!

14 Likes

ASAD f2 seed sorting today and doing another batch of coconut oil.

seeds drop thru.

seeds stay kif drops

ASAD Kashmir f2’s

golden sift

Have a good Sunday.

20 Likes

Oh boy that’s a beautiful royal purple in the Azad Kashmir. What’s the smell and flavor of her?

2 Likes

too many years of hard charging and putting stuff up my nose and smoking has rendered me a bad sommelier of the herb it’s gotta be off the charts for me to pick up on the terp families sorry can’t do an honest job of it but it packs a punch

5 Likes

oil round two this time i decarbed the kif (9.5 g) at 330 ish for fifteen min on a cookie sheet lined with parchment, then to the double broiler for four hours with a 1/3 cup coconut oil, then screened thru some optical cleaning cloth 4 oz of some pretty heady stuff. I’m currently doing some prouduct testing 5 mil then 3 mil an hour later it is working pretty good.

11 Likes

just noticed the parchment is good to 420 degrees ha ha

5 Likes

Great process shots. Do you happen to have a silk screen on the bottom screen that sifts the keef and if so, what screen weight? I had a nice aluminum frame screen but it popped. It was super fine and pretty hard to get mats through. Just curious. Cheers.

2 Likes

underneath the home made screens is a standard trim binit does a good job not sure what size the screen is but i can figure it out.

1 Like

im the same way if i can smell it i know it must reek to everyone else i didnt put anything up my nose or anything like that just been around bud way to long im nose blind to it lol

2 Likes

Been super busy selling infused bath balms. check out my etsy page Kelleyscalmbalms

I finally lined the trays with coco mat last night. I also cut holes in the unislab wrappers for the roots to go exploring.

The bubba kush x barberry brute has some wicked big leaves for only being two feet tall.

I stacked the buba cross on a unislab to help raise it to the canopy.

I think i will top the taller plants and flip in a couple of days.

I love the thoughtful waste of a doob that is the elements warning track paper.

Have a good week!

8 Likes

Well i decided to split up the plants and I gave one away. Looking how crowded the closet was getting i decided to gut the tent and clean everything down with bleach ammonia and some oxy clean.

The plants had already embedded themselves in the coco mat so i cut the plants out from each other.Then I had to cut some more mat. Two 2x2 squares and one for the 2’ x 4.5 ’ tray. I found that rinsing them in the shower worked pretty good as the mat stuck to the wall after it was wet.

I didn’t fell like messing with hooking up an ato - auto top off . So I had to build a new table to fit a 18 gal Rubbermaid tote.

Then i decided that looked too small so I cut a hole in each tote

I then screwed in some one inch tray drains and hooked them up together and whadda ya know a 30 gal reservoir .

I moved it all in to ponder the next move.

I got it all wet PH at 5.7 PPM 1300 still at 1-1-1 GH three part. I most likely set up an ato as i am lazy and busy. I hooked up the tent with a big pump and some 1/2 inch lines with some black hole drip caps these things will not plug I am guessing.

Closet ready to continue flower with some more elbow room.

I have also been sorting three years of pollen chucking and i prefer trimming popcorn ha ha. Getting some over due seeds out to some friends.

I am happy with this evenings activities. The closet has some breathing room and the tent is sorted.I am going to run it at night and flip flop the closet in the day

Lets rip.

Have a good hump day out there.

18 Likes

Don’t mean to brown nose, but your grow always has top notch updates. The Coco mat stuck to shower wall had me dying. Are all three plants bubba Kush x barberry brute?

How’s the bath bomb market treating ya?

6 Likes