Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Ran outa likes again…so i’m tellin ya i like you, we need another sesh my man fosure. :mushroom:

4 Likes

Like the new Res and table, as usual your plants look on point. How many plants did you pollinate to get that many seeds?

4 Likes

Looking great Argo. Looks like you’ve been staying busy. Keep up the good work!

~Ganja

3 Likes

howdy. thanks of the 5 remaining plants only one is a bubba x barberry brute it is the plant in the closet on the right. It has been topped and after 4 days 12/12 is still not showing sex yet. Thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes

the seeds from the latest cross was one female and two boys vegged for 8 weeks and taken at day 60 normally i would not do all that for seeds. I’m guessing that gave me around 2000 brown beans and about 18 G of hash not a good return for the space time money but i wanted to pay back/forward all the people who have given me stuff to work with in the past as well as paying foward once i had something worth putting back out there.

11 Likes

Lol. We have very different valuations of beans, you and I. A gram of hash and 120 beans per week? That’s fucking respectable, lmao.

4 Likes

I’m used to sog in three gallon pots spear growing, but i was busted and dodged a bullet now I am CITY complaint with 3/3 6 total and am learning new methods as per regular with me. I seem to love fucking around with stuff almost as much as smoking. Been fighting PM for almost two years so the basement and 50 years of stuff is getting purged and sorted before construction on a purpose built space.

Did some work tonight. Got the enviro in the tent all worked out Going to run it at night. I ve got it sealed one fan works off of humidity and one fan works on temp Both units have a day and night set point. I also got some co2 bags for the places since i an flip flopping hopefully i can move the bags on most days It does not say to remove it at night but I am supposed to right? I also made a new orca flap for the closet. Another sealed attempt.

On the weekend slide Be Safe first and Kind 2nd. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey @argo945…look at my shroom thread man…just read and think :wink:

1 Like

i couldn’t stop thinking about what you would say as i bought my bags of whatever goo.

2 Likes

Woke up early to check the tent. The Rh was like 65% so the fancy controller is not working or I can’t understand the crappy directions being an EET for 35 years is of no help i guess. so i just wired a home depot humidistat. for the “night” the fan is hard wired on until i can put this in.

Testie Testie One… Two… Check ha ha

Tent this morning was very tropical like.

Closet doing ok.

Go Out and make em wonder… Peace.

15 Likes

Getting to be a jungle for sure Argo! :thumbsup:

How do the plants like the additional side lighting?

2 Likes

Been busy making bath balms Infused coconut oil and a new line of salt scrub and doing my best to grow some bud. Be safe out there.

Have a good week out there.

19 Likes

11 Likes

Do those bath bombs work?

Plants are looking good Argo. Love your set up… Trying to set up something similar

3 Likes

They work very well, he gifted me a few awhile back and the wife is buggin me to mooch off him.

4 Likes

I’mstillbehind on the #evenupwithkravenclub let me see where that list was and i’ll send ya some more out bro.

2 Likes

oh gosh n o man, thank you but it wasn’t a ploy for more BB…you sell them and make $ I was just telling the due your wares were foreal and really great…I* used them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s all about keeping our women happy amirite???

4 Likes

a few from the tent tonight. The outside air temp swings have been massive outside over the last 72 hours in the mile high city at my elevation 34-80F. Just by luck i reset my acuwrong min max by conveniently removing the panel and battery and reversing the maneuver three days ago and the tent is rock solid.

I continue the bend and snap technique as this tent is full with only one week at 12/12. might have waited too long?

5x5 tent with a 4x4 tray with two plants. Sin city seeds The REM. this stadium is at max capacity

Have a good hump day!

14 Likes

Those are some big ole bushes, team mate. Keep the pimp hand strong on those girls.

3 Likes