Authentic Genetics Seed Company

Either @Tolerance_Break ,the one I’m referring to is the real skunk spray odor that weed used to smell like,it smelled like you ran over a real skunk,and squished the animals spray bag ,or like you would smell if you got sprayed,it did smell very much if not identical to a real skunk,and just like a skunk spray

It really wasn’t meant to be a trick question .
Peace

Nothing is simple when it comes to skunk. Todd wrote a whole article about the history of skunk. Mind you, he is on team skunkman sam, which is a divisive topic itself. What is Skunk Cannabis? – Todd McCormick

4 Likes

I will take that as a resounding hell no ,and everything else is just smoke,and not the skunk weed of yesterday type smoke, cause it really is a yes or no answer
Have a good day,Cheers

1 Like

Skunk is a common smell in cannabis. Not hard to find. Look at chem 91 and it’s hybrids.

3 Likes

I’m flowering out the 91 and the Trinity as we speak and a Mendo purps fallen soldier as well only about 3-4 weeks in atm,so I’m with you on that brother! I just won’t fall for the authentic Skunk BS,just my opinion tho,and I’ll keep rolling thru them,and enjoy the ride! Cheers
PS I was truly hoping someone/some people would say hell yeah! It’s here actually have it, peace

3 Likes
1 Like

Last time I smelled RKS was in the early 80’s.

5 Likes

For me it was the late 80s like 88-89 ,had met a new friend who moved north from Vancouver and he brought some with him and would sniff the packages at the post office as his dad had a janitorial contract to clean the place and would put him to work,but he didn’t tell anyone that was where he was getting his primo flower from,he would say OMG I found this in my luggage or my sister mailed this to me,it wasn’t until 1999 that I went back for a visit and he told me where he was getting it from,he’s passed away now so I don’t mind sharing that much,haha Peace
PS,it was Skunk bud I was referring to

3 Likes

4 Likes

yep, Todd trying to pass Purest Indica as NL1.

The only variety Purest Indica could be called is, Northern Lites not ‘lights’. Nevil made Northern Lights from Northern Lites beans, aka, steve murphy’s afghan, that Greg sent to him in the mid 80s. Nevil crossed Steve Murphy’s Afghan line with his Mazar-I-Shariff and sent the beans back to Greg as Northern Lights #1.

From Greg’s own mouth

8 Likes

Oh Todd, The skunkman camp are really trying to rewrite canna history. Weird flex. Not sure who to believe anymore tbh but discrediting Neville is suspect.

6 Likes

here’s the link to that post the screenshot is from

Note, those are two separate, unrelated sentences he said there.

and here’s more:

NL5 = NL1 aka nevil’s work crossed to a hawaiian

No Cali Connection

5 Likes

Todd on the podcast.
Said. Greg never gave Neville purest indica. Steve Murphys afghan.
Greg did not want Neville to be able to make seeds for himself.
Neville did try to get seeds behind Greg’s back.
Same thing with skunkman.

3 Likes

Todd is a third party that wasn’t there.

Greg himself said he sent Nevil, Steve Murphy’s afghan line. So either the afghan line isn’t purest indica, or Todd is confused.

Nevil didn’t “try” to get seeds “behind Greg’s back”, he DID get seeds and the US NL5 clone that he said was garbage.

7 Likes

I personally believe 95 % of " lineage" stories are just that …

10 Likes

It ALL goes back to indigenous farmers that no-one will ever know. I don’t know, people love drama and love to make shit up. I have a variety of genetics from a variety of breeders. Ultimately the names don’t mean shit. Even if names and lineages are legit, it still means jack shit until its grown out. There will be a portion of those grown out that are bunk, most mids, and if you’re lucky you’ll find a plant or two you like that gives you what you’re looking for. Its a fun game to play though and I have quite a collection so I’ve “bought the hype” as much as anyone. None of these mothertruckers that you know the name of invented this shit. Always keep that in mind. :v: :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Never mind

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Never mind, shits confusing when Todd post
2 different info on his site.

Sorry

4 Likes

Well. Conflicting stories not withstanding…is it our consensus AG OH is legit and worth growing? Or is that too complex of a question?

7 Likes

I figure it’s worthwhile

7 Likes