Auto flower Lighting Schedule aka Robs Winter 2019 Shed Grow

My auto grows I do 20/4. Lights are not cheap and running constant can’t be a good thing. Stuff needs to cool down a little to extend the life span. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone’s got one :rofl:you plants look really healthy :+1:

3 Likes

Lol… I’m running my 10 strips at 1amp or 24w … not much chance of frying the diodes at that current… happy so far. The handy heater is kicking in from time to time, rooms set to 25 at the sensor… plants are sitting around 24c… using about 5 kWH a day.
My opinion… if it’s not broke LIFTA :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Ahhhh the perfect environment more or less. Carry on. My help and advice not needed🤣

4 Likes

Day 13 from germination

All three chugging along nicely… nute temp in the wilma 24c, EC16, PH 6.1. 15 minute waterings every 12 hrs. Cab temp 24 ish

7 Likes

Weird growth

Hi ya all
Is that pre flowers I see on the back corner plant … it’s growing very oddly shaped leaves too… rounded cannabis leaves… not seen that

7 Likes

Closer…:grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Looking good! Sending green thumb juju your way!

1 Like

This morning Day 18

6 Likes

Growing nicely PH at 6.1 EC at 15 res temp 22c cabinet temp 23 RH 50%

Back corner plant is the fastest developing but got weird leaves… looks more cannabis esq than it did… :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Three weeks today…Three very different plants, weirdo, shorty and so far (so good)
All stats good, bloody cold out I’m glad I’m not my shed…mind you, the cabs keeping the whole space 5c above 0, and during the day appx 7-10c above ambient… all for 200watts…

3 Likes

8 Likes

Just gone 24/7 on the drippers, get some nft effect around those old rootball’s just watch them closely next couple of days, make sure it’s not too much too soon.

2 Likes

Lovely weather…
Doesn’t stop the care plan…fresh nutes, PH RH levels and res temps all being bought back automatically into range … EC @ 15

10 Likes

LIFTA doesn’t mean I can’t look :joy::joy:

15 Likes

Really cool setup. What kind of heater are you using, you said your power consumption is pretty low

I have a hard time keeping my basement over like 18 degrees this time of year, and if I’m going to use 1200w for a space heater I might as well just run a 1000 watter lol

2 Likes

Hi bro
Thanks for the compliment I love my cab… I use a Handy Heater…JML Handy Heater Compact Plug-In Digital Electric Heater with LED Display 500W https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MXYJM57/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_nOosCbKRPMQP1

With everything on in my cab except the flower strips my cab pulls 680w… when the heaters on rest 190w for lights pumps immersion, bluelab, fanspeed and co2 control :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

@beacher
I also use a th16 to control the heater because power off forgets the settings you choose… default on thermostat setting is 32c way too hot. So I manage it via sonoff to keep 24c as the off setting for the heater, with a low on point at 19c…the cab lights tend to help the temps stay stable for a fair time… total cost appx 7kw pday… or £1.40 appx

:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Very nice. Most of the portable heaters like that here are 1000+ watts which would be ridiculous to heat the room for my 600w light lol. Something like that would be ideal.

2 Likes

Two days into 24/7 Nutrient dripping… lol the are responding well.
They are the oddest bunch of plants I’ve grown… they all look off… odd…
Let’s see what the stretch brings
EC14 ,PH6.2, RH 60, Temps 23 res and cab. Co2 1300ppm

All happy in the hood :grin::grin: and outside temps are picking up…

12 Likes

Ph is sorted, yeah recalibrated my bluelab… cleaned up and put it all back

Day 26 from germ… happy days :grin::grin:

8 Likes