Auto flower Lighting Schedule aka Robs Winter 2019 Shed Grow

Lol yield , sir .

As in I throw my hitter in the dirt and pay homage to the master… lol

2 Likes

Either way. It’s not always about yield. My mates agent k is probably gonna yield about 11oz. Would I wanna smoke it? Not particularly

I’d smoke yours on aesthetics. Can’t say much for smell but mines good :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol no you’re correct… it’s not the yield…

I’m not a super aesthetic guy, but yours looks delicious and dense lol

1 Like

I’m gonna squish fuck outta most of it bro :sunglasses: and make myself some more rosin/shatter vape juice. The trim had half been used for brownies/cookies and got some stacked for an RSO for my usual folks. Certainly won’t be smoking any for a while yet. It definitely keeps more of a “green” smell than the cheery tart after chop

2 Likes

Just getting to put on some fat :joy: … supposed to only have 3weeks to go… looking good so far :grinning:
EC 15 PH 5.7 res 21 air 24

9 Likes

Webcam view :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Chunking out nicely there. I always kinda secretly laughed at people with webcams on their grows, but now that I have a closed box I’ve been thinking about putting one in for hourly checkups lol

4 Likes

lol… hourly
when I first plugged em in (i have one in my shed watching my cab too :slight_smile: ) i ended up checking them far too much…
now i tend to leave it to once or twice a day, now my enviroment is what it is its just a fancy way of checking the lights are still on…lol
Happy growin mate :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well two weeks later…
Using Dragon Force and sumo boost now for the final push
EC 12 PH 5.7 res temp 20/21 air temp 21-30
CO2 - run out.
Very stinky and lots and lots of buds :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Took a small sample :joy::joy:

5 Likes

You’re gonna be a very happy man

Just had to order another litre of dragon force to finish up the purple Badlands. Will literally one res change :sweat_smile: luckily it’s all it needs eh

2 Likes

May the force be with you :grin::grin:

Maybe me but they look fatter by the day…

8 Likes

Had a poke about with the microscope, no where near ready yet…

7 Likes

Leave it on the plant it finishes better lol

5 Likes

it wont be wasted mate :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well about time for an update, I took the “runt” down 2 weeks ago and got 2.8oz of trimmed dry jarred bud… the other two yielded 1065 grams wet which shoud dry to 9oz plus or minus… the one that gew weirdly at the beginning was heavy in trichs but the buds were very fleshy… that’s probably gonna get squished…
So all in all gonna be about 12oz of amnesia haze from my 1st ever auto grow …
Smoke report… dabs knock your block off… smokes takes a couple of joints… lol tastes too fresh :grin::grin:
Thanks for the PH advice along the way @ReikoX and encouraging comments @Esrgood4u and my old fucker, sorry mucker @anon58740919

:grin::grin::crazy_face::crazy_face:

12 Likes

Nearly forgot the 2.8 oz and bit of rosin…:grin::grin:

8 Likes

12 oz is a amazing result from a couple of autos. Auto flowers don’t get the recognition they deserve. They are certainly as potent as any photoperiod plants are in my opinion. I personally will grow a couple outdoors every spring/summer here in the UK now and be happy with whatever they yield. :+1:

9 Likes

Hi Ya
it was 3 plants total, they yielded 393, 668 and 554grams wet, at appx 20% return gives me the 12, give or take … ill post updated weights in a week when they are trimmed and jarred for curing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice haul, great looking buds!

4 Likes