Auto flower Lighting Schedule aka Robs Winter 2019 Shed Grow

:joy::joy::joy: fair play mateā€¦ itā€™s at 1300ppm temps only 27max in the cab, whatā€™s your guesstimate ppmā€¦

@Robin Iā€™m not sure I havenā€™t been Fortunate enough to get one myself Iā€™ve basically been going old school on all my stuff in fact you guys have put me to shame but itā€™s okay Iā€™ll be learning till the day I die rightā€‹:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Theyā€™re definitely looking much better. I wonder if upping your ph a bit more would help? Some plants can be really finicky about that.

Personally, Iā€™ve always stuck to 5.8-6.3 in any medium.

Cheers @beacher, got em at PH 5.8ā€¦:grin::grin:

1 Like

The suspenseā€¦ hopefully theyā€™ll like it!

1 Like

Heyā€¦ things are moving alongā€¦ no more substantial damage to new or old growth, the plants have filled out very nicely and buds building.
EC12-14 PH 5.8 constant res 20/21 air 21- 30, just A&B bloom and sumo boost

10 Likes

You going for the dragon force/sumo boost combo for finishing? Looking better than my last visit bro :100:

1 Like

Hey @anon58740919 Dragon force in my shopping basketā€¦
All good in the hoodā€¦ EC14 PH 5.8 res 21 air 25ā€¦ a beautiful day here so shed doors open fresh air everywhereā€¦

10 Likes

Good man good sir. Itā€™s belting stuff you only use it for a week or so anyway a run. Weā€™re taking the boy out and then baking edibles this evening with some citrus freeze trim

5 Likes

Is dragon force a P.K or bloom boost similar to budblood @anon58740919?? I have megabud I used for a week mid flower but I didnā€™t see any dramatic change. itā€™s NPK value is 0-50-32 at 0.2g per litre. Iā€™ve ā€œreadā€ budblood can hinder trichome production but the buds still fatten up. Not much point in fat buds if you donā€™t get the high with it.
Edit. I found some info. Itā€™s basically an overdose of magnesium and sulphur. :+1: may give it a try.

3 Likes

It is the sulfur that works really well towards the end of flower. Megacrop appears to be lacking a touch you see. You use dragon force like 10 days before the end of bloom. 3 days tap water (in Coco) and chop. It worked magic for my cherry tart and this citrus freeze seems to be of the same quality.

11 Likes

Oh wow. That yielded amazing. Imagine if you doubled the veg period. Well done mate :+1:

4 Likes

The veg was real short. But I wanted the plants to be too in the net. I achieved it. About 12" from pot top. Ended up with about 2ft spare above the light :rofl:
Yield looks to be around 7oz under 300(Chinese driver) watts so probably more like 200 lol

4 Likes

:+1:
I wholeheartedly agree. One of the reasons I no longer use Mega Crop on my cannabis.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know. Itā€™s definitely going to be used still. Certainly not for any real kind of hydro. Coco and soil yes. and Iā€™ll always finish up with a dragon force/sumo boost combo when using it. (There may be other combinations that work equally well this just works for me).

4 Likes

Lol itā€™s officialā€¦

@anon58740919 beat me in weight! You win lol

4 Likes

What did you get from the one? This was yielded from 2 brother. So if you got 3.5oz youā€™re on a par this run

3 Likes

Yeaā€¦ about 105g off it ā€¦The density and overall look of yours make me yield sir lol

Though it was my first coco plant and looked awesome, you know whatā€™s up with it lol

2 Likes

Looking awesome!!

Need to stop my canopy game up :wink::wink::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yield sir or yield sick is that? Itā€™s actually a bit less than my average out of the same size tent but Iā€™m still happy. The nugs are appealing. And majority dense. ( I did scrog so most buds got a better chance than they usually would) could explain it. I was in straight Coco too btw

2 Likes