Back to Seeds

Lucky Dog-Hunza Valley 91
DJ- F5 and Mix #4
C&C- Puck/Skelly

Those are the packs I have my eyes on, but anyone know of a good haze hybrid in seed form that can be found in a pack? Also, any of those daytime get shit done strains like the old Green Crack or stuff like that? Then, is there any type of FLO that just slightly powered up the high? Any help and info is greatly appreciated! I’ll throw out that a CBD or whatever strain that helps arthritis or inflammation for my mom and the older folks would be awesome too.

4 Likes

bring your flashlight & work clothes if you ever visit rural Hawai’i :call_me_hand:

when I moved to HI from CA with building trades knowledge it was like landing in the stone age. well, maybe 1950s :laughing: but damn. this county is just implementing roof sheathing requirements & the plandemic prices made that unlikely so they put a hold on that. :man_facepalming: :palm_tree:

insurance in the lava zones is hard to get but I hear Lloyd’s of London & the state if they won’t.

I miss Green Crack & Green Ribbon. I hear there’s Green Ribbon S1 available…also hear they’re the same.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Green Ribbon was a nice one too! Who’s doing S1’s of it? Hawaii is definitely a different place. I loved it while I was there, but wouldn’t want to live there. Can’t imagine what prices are like out there these days.

1 Like

Hmm.

I remember Green Crack & then later Green Ribbon from a Sacramento dispensary. Green Crack I’ve heard was “Mango” down in SoCal in the 90s ?? and Green Ribbon as I met it was clone only from the Bay Area, Green Crack +Trainwreck + Afgoo. It was the right meds for me so I asked the dispensary about a clone & the guy says “fuck you-- I’ll give you a clone for 50000$” & I was shocked, had no idea :man_shrugging: …dude didn’t need to be a prick. :smirk:

But here’s seedfinder:

sayin Exotix is doing a close enough thing

I found the only “affordable”(to me) housing on the Big Island in the entire state, & they aren’t sandy beaches; one’s barren jagged lava rock, the other is rainforest (look at Ocean View & Pahoa with goooogle street view):world_map:

Can get bare land as cheap as 6000us/acre but that’s at 5000’ & pretty unpleasant. High lava risk areas get it down pretty cheap too. :volcano: But you can get a house for 300k w/an acre or 3. Now the nice areas are pricier than the SF/SanJose areas…I want to say median is like 1.2mil for Oahu/Honolulu.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Check out @MAHAKALA 's work

2 Likes

That’s where I was thinking to look too. I’ll look through his offerings. Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like I have the environment figured out finally. Was getting too cold during lights off and two or three didn’t care for it. They’re all fine though. Want to give them a foliar, but can’t find my Dr Bronner’s. Might see what all is in my dish soap. I have some Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint and some Mrs Meyers Honeysuckle. I’m guessing a tiny drop of either isn’t going to do any harm. We’ll find out later tonight.

3 Likes

Can anyone find me 1998 or before listings for Sour Diesel seeds from Dutch breeders (DP, Sensi, Nirvana)? I really don’t remember seeing Sour seeds from over there back then. Curious when Sour Diesel seeds hit the scene before Rez.

1 Like

My recollection is that SD came from the East Coast in the early 90’s. Don’t trust my memory, but I think it originated from some grower named Weasel, then went overseas and was worked for a while (Soma), then Rez came out with his cross that everyone went nuts over.

Yeah, the older guys who brought me in had the Diesel cut already when I got with them and then one of them who was from the city brought down Sour in ‘99 and it didn’t seem like many knew about it back then. Don’t remember seeds of it in ‘98. I was geeking over seed catalogs back then and got my first seeds from Sensi in ‘99. Just curious to see.

2 Likes

Making some home fries and then probably some eggs and tortillas for scrambled eggs/home fries/salsa burrito. Posting the songs that come up on random from my library while I’m cooking. I’ll grab a pic tonight. Not much happening yet though.

4 Likes

Said I get a pic.

Jack’s full strength, cal-nit, epsom, and 14 grams of gypsum mixed up in 68* water within five or so minutes.

11 Likes

Very nice. You certainly have them dialed in.

1 Like

the first guy to offer a lot of that stuff to the masses in seed form was probably dr greenthumb in early 2000’s

1 Like

Looks like they finally spread out their roots in the new coco and are happier.

14 Likes

lookin dam good

1 Like

Thanks! Hopefully they flower out well.

1 Like

Yup! It’s go time! Looking great! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Stretch is on!! Haha Alright, so next run I’m leaning towards running some Dynasty gear. Thinking I’ll start 32, sex them, take cuts, and then flower cuts out. Leaning towards Megafauna, Pineapple Fields, Lime Berry Mega, and Salmon River OG. But, my next run will be before holiday sales, so I’ll probably end up waiting until then to buy four pricey packs, because I’m cheap and think beans/cuts are ridiculously overpriced. Haha

6 Likes