Back to Seeds

Stoned and going to read a stupid/fun book.

7 Likes

Hope it’s a good one ! Enjoy

1 Like

Coco is soaking and getting ready. Probably do some plants tonight, but maybe tomorrow. Living room rug and rug pad came, so had to arrange the living room. Then installed low voltage outdoor lighting and sconces on each side of the garage. Fun stuff. So much shit to do and everything is expensive. Haha

4 Likes

I like this approach as I too had been thinking on those lines. Maybe would make a few small batches of seeds from clones in solo cups just to keep the action going…:grin::herb:
Nice to come across your thread. Grabbing a :chair: and will be riding along! :slightly_smiling_face::v:t3:

2 Likes

Liking the looks of this coco mixup. Going to order another brick of each. Leaning towards doing nine per light in three gallons, eighteen total, so I can just fert once a day and not having to setup res, pumps, and everything.

2 Likes

Cat ate through the modem power cord, so no internet and can’t work in the morning. Hour drive to the nearest Xfinity store and they don’t open until 10:00 AM tomorrow. Fun stuff.

5 Likes

Awesome. Always makes for a nice evening!:confounded: Got any butt connectors? Wire nuts and electrical tape?

3 Likes

Unfortunately no. I only had the stuff for outdoor lighting and did all of that earlier today. Just switched providers too. Have four modems from Spectrum and none of those power cords work. Looks like they’re 12V 3A and this one is 12V 4.6A.

1 Like

Man. That’s rough. You are in fact in the situation you described earlier. Hope there wasn’t anything pressing work wise in the morning.

1 Like

Luckily no mediations or depos. But, now I’m back with a new power cord and the modem won’t come on. Oddly, now they can send a tech out today, but before that wasn’t an option. Gotta love monopolies. Haha

5 Likes

One step at a time, eh. Hopefully you’ll be back by day’s end! :+1:

1 Like

Internet is back on and I get to work. Living the life.

2 Likes

Seventeen transplanted into coco so far. Put those seventeen in square one gallon deals and I’m looking for my other one of these pots. Then I’ll toss the ones I was going to cull into some two gallons with the leftover coco. After all of that, I’ll fert them and be in business. Embarrassingly I can’t order anymore coco bricks until next paycheck, so I just had to throw them in one gallons. Next paycheck I’ll grab the bricks and get them into the three gallon fabric pots and flipped asap. Plants will get bigger than I wanted, but as Frank said, that’s life.

2 Likes

Now to fert them and then be done. Have enough coco to probably keep most, if not all, but the TK seeds were tiny with barely any roots. Always good to start more seeds than you need. Twenty-five in there now and most likely go down to eighteen for flower, but could end up being twenty-four in flower.

12 Likes

This AC Infinity tent is a lot heavier than I was expecting. Surprised me when I went to grab it off of the porch. Should be solid.

3 Likes

Tent setup and one light up in there with the plants. I’ll set the other one up when needed in a week or two. Going to let these things get healthy for a week, top them and shape them up, then get them ready for transplant and flip.

12 Likes

Lookin good in their new home! Glad you like the AC tent! It was a good choice.

1 Like

Definitely a nice tent. Very happy with it.

Edit: I was curious/worried about the temp creeping up too high with the tent, but seems to be staying about the same temp. Can’t beat that. Might be a little hot this time of year for flower, so may have to stay around 400 watts per light to keep things cool. We shall see.

2 Likes

Haha. I see spectrum is the same in every state. Remind me when it’s not 4 am and I’ll tell you my one hilarious encounter with these fools.

1 Like

Are you running an exhaust fan? What kind of ventilation you got goin?