Badger goes camping with his buddies

Ha ha, you sure are buddy. If nothing else it’s entertaining to watch you fill your apartment with plants. We have a pool going on when you’re gonna have to give up your bed :joy:

5 Likes

Lmao i actually have a large bedroom,have a queen bed,the 4x8 tent.A big dresser.A tv entertainment unit and a 2x4x7ft h book shelf in it and space to move around.Also have a 2nd bedroom i been letting a bro use as storage,gives me 150/month.I have the 3x8x8 closet i can use if needed.I also have the 3 tier veg rack and the entertainment unit cutting chamber in my livingroom.Can easily fit a nice tent in the livingroom too :rofl::rofl: thats the beauty of being single and living alone,i have more than enough living space and lots of growing space :grin:

Hows it going bro.How your plants doing after the transplant?Hope you have a funtastic day :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I will see when I hit my grow later on. We have some cleanup work to do in the cabin bathroom. This will. Give us more space to look at expanding.

Good point about living single. I heard a comedian say that you can either be lonely or irritated (single/ in a relationship.) There’s definitely truth to that :wink:

6 Likes

I am happier than a hog rolling in mud.Being in the dirt every day and surrounded by all these beautiful plants growing like magic beanstalks makes my heart sing and my smile shine.

More space to expand lmao thats what PGT said too,seems like members here influence others to ever expand as the grow addiction takes root in us :upside_down_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Man, I have alot of love for the plant for sure. I have plenty of seeds I need to go through as well. I’m gonna have mom’s when I get all set up. It will be nice taking clones and knowing exactly what I will get.

On the seedlings, it looks like I had some deficiencies going on. I think once they get used to the supersoil, they will blow up for sure.

Edit: once I get the bathroom cleaned up in will have a drying spot that we can use for seedlings when we are done drying the outdoor.

7 Likes

Its only 14c right now but feels warmer on my balcony facing south to the lake.Going to let the 2nd batch of seeds and the 2 auto N.L spend the day in the sunshine

Having moms is always nice to have cuttings continually going to flower…They will recover in the new pots and explode.The 44 i have going in the tent and closet had a weeks set back at the start till i fixed the low rh then they went nuts…Thats cool about the bathroom having a dual function.I am thinking about closing in my balcony with framing and plexi glass and hanging blackout curtains and using that as a drying room through the winter with a small thermostat space heater,and as a grow solarium in the spring,through the summer the panels can come off and go back up in the fall.

10 Likes

Plus no guesswork on the clones. You should know more or less exactly how the smoke will turn out.

5 Likes

They are looking somewhat happier than they were last night for the most part. They should snap out of it soon.

12 Likes

I turned my lights up from 60% to 75%, and raised them to about 15 inches. I want them to take off once they recover.

5 Likes

Keep learning man. You’ll do great!

3 Likes

It looks like they stalled out for a day due to transplant shock, and took off today. I would call that a success for the new method. Thanks smkn!! To think I was always scared of kanuks :rofl:

12 Likes

Wohoo glad i can warm you up to us crazy Canucks…Plants look happy and ready to explode,24hrs or less shock is a good results,next time you will know the system better and achieve no set back.Happy growin bro.Will be watching and cheering from the Canuck stands :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I will study up some more for final plant up pot.

I did some harvesting on both the grain storage side and traveling combine side. I remember the first times I heard the heavy accent. It always brightened my day.

2 Likes

Everything is growing nicely, albeit a few burned tips. I ammended the soil, and it had not had many of the nutrients pulled from it yet, so I probably could have done without that. Oh well, they look pretty good.

I decided to check for pre flowers, and I am seeing them!! It looks like I have 10 females, 2 males, and 2 that im not sure of. I figured as much, using bag seeds for most of the plants, I kinda expected that. The 2 males are from @almostdone seeds, as I expected. He did not know which male polinated them, but knew that it was a male. The Jack Herer new growth looks better, so all how is not lost on that one. Im about 33 days from seed, so awesome stuff.

I did try bottom watering on the plant with the moisture meter in, so I can see how it works out within our currect sytem. Everything else was used with a top water, since I know what to expect from that.

I guess the next step will be some supercropping, topping, and chiropractic care for the ladies. In a couple weeks I will up pot to 3 gallon and flip them. I may put a scrog net in the tent before I do that if Im feeling frisky. I also plan to take clones. I read the other day how a couple of growers lost their best plants ever because they weere too lazy to take this step. Im not going to tak that advice for granted. Im pretty happy with how all is going so far.

14 Likes

They really shot up in growth. Lookin good!

1 Like

Nice vigourous growth since transplanting…Good advice about not waiting to take cuttings and take a couple from each to maximize your odds.That way you can pick the best cuts for moms and flower the others…Will be watching till the end.Happy growing bro :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve been super happy with their growth for sure.

Got a good deal on these. I know. That t5’s aren’t sexy, with all the leds around, but they will allow me to create a makeshift veg area, to help out with plant counts. This will help. Me hold some. Clones until we find out if they are worth keeping or not.
Just like any used growing equipment, pull it apart, clean it up. Better safe than sorry when it comes to electricity I say.

15 Likes

Hey bro nothing wrong with some old tried and true flouro’s.They worked fine for me for years and truth be told i will grab some on a cheap deal myself for either starting seedlings or cuttings in veg.Good call on giving them a good clean.Always safety first.

3 Likes

40 bucks each and they are 170 something retail, so i just grabbed 3. I figure I could use them on a 48 inch shelf later. Yes sir, tried and true, just not in style.

9 Likes

Nice man! I am glad you were able to get them!

5 Likes