Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

when she’s ready you drop the second photo bomb !!

5 Likes

@SamwellBB, I got 6 of 6 PPC#6 to pop!!!

6 Likes

A few rare lights out shots

17 Likes

I still have more I can pop of the Purple Poison. Other stuff is not germing either and I broke a seed to see what was up and it looked odd, like liquid, so think my temps were too high, I have been away during the day. I will pop more Purple Poison when things settle down for me. Also have some Purple Poison Cookies Im gonna pop and hunt for that debilitating pheno.

Have not forgotten your package it will go out by Friday

3 Likes

absolutely no rush - things are slow here

4 Likes

I’m looking at Christmas now but will depend on restrictions and economy?
Government just gave me a large grant.
And I don’t get holiday pay so makes sense to pay double fare and make use of the time off.
Will be able spend more time there too as long as my work holds up that is.
@anon98152597 pm me or talk to sun , nothing wrong with killing two birds with one stone I say?

1 Like

Oh we chatted long time ago, thanks. Sun has been a real helper with seeds and getting them here. It’s thanks to him I found out about Baked Beanz.

3 Likes

The saying in Canada is; “getting two birds stoned at once” but we are a little different we have Ricky

7 Likes

Got a lot of time for Canadians.
In fact one of my heroes is Canadian although born in us to French Canadian parents he moved back to Canada at the age of 1 years.
The guys name is Leo major.
This dude was badass, he captured the Dutch city of zwolle single handed, and held a key hill in Korea with eighteen men against 54,000 enemy.
There would have been a holding US force to contribute to numbers but they were overwhelmed.
Any Canadian who hasn’t heard of Leo Major should hang there heads, as I’ve never heard of any other modern human that comes close in bravery as this guy.
Like ceasar said if you want peace prepare for war, this guy you could call the equaliser!

6 Likes

Baked Beanz drop over at

in 3 days and counting
he has received Port Wine Cheese and Star Cube and hopefully more soon
the Star Cube (the Cube x Stardawg f2) is super limited so…

Star Cube grown by Daytripr69

Port Wine Cheese (Super Cheese from Positronics x my GDP runt male)

28 Likes

“Drop 1”, eh? :face_with_monocle:

Will Spitting Cobra be back in stock?

I need to try something with The Cube. I picked up a cross with Tasty Waves, “Tasty Cube”, a while back but haven’t run it. Your crosses with Lemon Fizz and Stardawg look outstanding!

7 Likes

will look thru my bags and see if there are enough to get a few more packs of Spitting Cobra

10 Likes

Awesome!! Will be keeping my eye’s peeled for that drop for damn sure. That PWC looks dank af :drooling_face:
Been waiting for your drop before I purchase anything else so this will be exciting. Likely be next year before I can run anything but will tag ya when I do ^^

5 Likes

That Cherry Choke is a pretty plant. Very nice looking.

2 Likes

I’ll tell ya the starcube is very frosty. I have to clean my scissors after cutting up about an Oz or they get stuck together lol

10 Likes

bumper crop of Cactus flowers this year

22 Likes

Bumper crop of cicadas this year, want some?
index

7 Likes

mmm fried or dipped in chocolate mmm

6 Likes

Poor cicadas man…hahaha

Is there an official name for the cube x dosido?

3 Likes

Iced Cube :fire:

11 Likes