Baked Beanz - what do you need to know?

The Spitting Cobra pheno I’m smoking on now has a sour taste, LOVE IT, only regret is I did not take a cut. Spitting Cobra is elite

7 Likes

thanks for the positive vibes always bro !!
glad you enjoy it !!

5 Likes

Spitting Cobra is the shit for real!! Next level dankness from that strain… also lost my cut unfortunately … I had an amazing pheno.
Don’t sleep on this strain folks!!

6 Likes

just to remind you what you lost bro

Spitting Cobra grown by Sunvalley

35 Likes

Ima be a regular. Do your thing. Always a pleasure even lurking. Gorgeous bro. Be safe dude.

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: in 20 characters

4 Likes

Damn Samwell you hit the dude below the belt, ROFL

7 Likes

I feel almost the same way. Times like these are when I hate being financially challenged. That sounds like a really nice girl.

2 Likes

Man knowing what I know now. I wish I would have bought seeds that some may have made around OG. I’m not sleeping any more. I’ll be saving my duckets. With so many good ones. Maybe you could have little mix packs IF you have extras. I highly doubt it. Hopefully I meet you at a CUP one day. This dude kills.

1 Like

just in and looking sexy

Lemon Ice Cube grown by Zoot

29 Likes

Nice Work !! great looking photos of the ladies… I’ve yet to grow any of your work, I just received some Marauder seeds I will be planting this weekend.

4 Likes

Agree! SEXY!!! 20 characters worth

4 Likes

One of my favourite strains from last season … one of those strains where the outdoor buds look like indoor

7 Likes

Ok, where can I Get that Spitting Cobra again?

Don’t know where to get it, but I will tell you where NOT to get it as it’s the only Google hit. cannabeanery Do NOT send money to him

6 Likes

I’ve read others have had issues also. Thanks for the heads up. :+1:

3 Likes

I have sent 3 packs to

https://www.soaknbeans.com/

I imagine he will list them when they arrive there.

Am working on packaging up some more. Doing a germination test now also just to be sure.

7 Likes

big surprise as some of the Spitting Cobra germination test beanz already have a tail
not too shabby - less than 24 hrs

10 Likes

I may try and locate that one. Thanks. I saw it on Cannabeanery but remembered what Sam said…

2 Likes

Thanks @SamwellBB. The Cobra has definitely caught my eye. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes