Baltimore Chapter 2 "The Wire"

Hey what do you guys use to edit your photos or host them somewhere to keep file sizes down. I’m not super tech savvy anymore. So it takes me a bit to resize online download then post.

I’d like to not have a website hosting pot pics but the climate is easy going here on grass. Itl be legal soon or they just don’t worry too much. Thanks for any help. I’d like to not spend a shit load of time using online sites to do it nor do I trust the sites at all.:v:

4 Likes

I think you can take screenshots of your pics and it’ll be a smaller file size that should upload fine here :thinking:

I usually resize/edit mine on the computer with Adobe Lightroom, and then upload.

4 Likes

Your a genius. :grin::+1: Much appreciated. Sometimes you just need another perspective. Thanks bud.

3 Likes

I use the PicsArt app on my phone to resize my images. You could also change the resolution your phone saves images as in the camera app’s settings.

3 Likes

Much appreciated. I need all the help I can get. I’m gonna build a cheap computer before years end but I’d like to get a dedicated cam just for nice little quick shots. It’s pretty cool to have cams wired up and sensors to a device to check in real time. It would be a plus for me not having to open anything up if it’s not needed.

Now if your an asshole like my dad. He tortures his dogs from his job. He has one of those ring systems I guess hooked to a loud speaker and he can hell at people and it makes dog barking noises. He’s a dog terrorist. He should be banned from aquiring such software. Did I mention he’s an asshole.:rofl:

I’m checking my camera settings right now. Waiting for a charger to come in. My power brick on my laptop took a poop. When Photoshop went from a standalone app to having to log in online I was like sons of bitches finally did it. No key gens wtf?! I grew up on the first version of AOL when private chats warez had people servering you files you requested like a drug dealer. The first time I downloaded MP3 over a dial up connection I lost my mind took hours but it was amazing. Unfortunately I went to prison when I just got into programming and html, when Macromedia owned flash. Lol.

Sorry for blabbing. I am getting old. It seems like yesterday my Dad was whipping my ass for getting our AOL account terminated. Lotta mass everything. Hehe. I’ll check that app out .:grin::+1:

5 Likes

Screen shot test. Auto #3

Looks decent in preview.

6 Likes

What up B!? Long time no see !

2 Likes

You can do some fancy image manipulation on a computer using the FREE program, IrfanView. It has been around forever, so it has been well vetted and there’s plenty of documentation available: https://www.irfanview.com/

I have an Android phone and use the Google Photos app for photo editing. Nothing too crazy, just cropping and slight adjustments of brightness and color.

3 Likes

@Jetdro What’s up? Good to see you. Everything is getting better on my personal life but all is well. I’m cutting the grass finishing up a fucked up run to get everything super clean. I enjoy the growing so much that my heart ached neglecting my plants and this site.

It’s great to see you here. How are you doing? Family ok? Man I’m just glad I’m still kicking and looking forward to the future. I’m just appreciative of that I have a few family members that root for me and love me. That out of the way. I’m plugging away. Whatcha got genetic wise that you’re running? I know you have some fire genetics and I enjoyed your grows.

I’ll be around more now. Thanks for saying hi and showing love. Hope all is well and I hope to see you just doing and growing what you love. Be safe out there. :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Very cool. I appreciate the info. What I want to do is start like a black book to put quality photos of strains just to look back on my grow history. I’ll definitely check it out. I tattoo here and there so it’s nice to have a program to size stencils and whatnot.

I was headed into graphic design, CGI, and programing. I’m definitely gonna get back into it. I’m looking into building a cheap computer to get back into my love for tech stuff. I really want a nice drone and a metal detector. Off topic but I love history and metal detecting keeps you walking and being healthier.

Thanks for popping in. I appreciate all the love and information. Be safe and thank you.:v::grin:

3 Likes

Here’s some pics of my photos. They’re scary so be easy on me. Some of the shots you can see the damage caused by the WF’s. I’m just glad I know what’s going on so I’m not ever going to lack on anything on fresh grows. The HPS has the ants in shitty lighting.

You can see them on the tops of the leaves here and there but you can see the deformation of the buds do to damage. Please don’t end up like me. Lol. Break everything down after runs and clean like a mofo. Here’s the shit show.

Gelato x Race Fuel OG

Damage and deformation of the BananaCane

Major stem damage on the main stems on the OGKB

OGKB lower budlet. Lol. You can see some WF. Fuckers!

BananaCane bus fading and really is a awesome strain.

Mac1 close up. I’ll get decent shots when it’s done but you can see the trichrome coverage. An absolute monster smoke. I hope I can get a BananaCane clone. Don’t know how to do it this far in flower.

Oops here’s another Gelato cross pic that got out of order.

I’ll take what I can and move on. Ive learned cleanliness is of the utmost importance. I have everything pretty.much dialed in. I just need to start fresh so I can really let these strains shine. I guess these things happen. It’s all good. Could be much worse. :v::grin:

7 Likes

That is looking nice and tight! Better and better everyone I drop in.

1 Like

Thank you bro. I may not have a 100 pot. setup but I love my little nooks.:grin:. Reiko has been a great help and a great homie. His knowledge of no till and cover crops…just everything man. I love to see his setups and I love growing the autos.

Knock on wood the Ghost Rose is in full hard flowering and have not seen any nuts. I don’t see a reason why I won’t get a solid oz/oz and a half off this plant. Everyone grows in their own way but I’ve found that leaving the lights on 24/0 produces the most bud on autos. They all showed sex in 24 on schedule. I found that I get more bud that way.

I have some Purple Mazari Autos that went from 20/4 to 18/6. I saw a decrease in everything. I had to stick a 65 day auto under 12/12 because I didn’t have 2x2’s yet. They totally looked like shit and didn’t reach full potential. Potency, flower density was all anorexic. Anyways this works for me so I’m gonna roll with it.

Thanks for coming by. Shoot me a link to your home base thread. Be safe bud. Whatcha growing on? :v::pensive:

2 Likes

We got some pics. This one is for @oleskool830 What we have here is an MKage female that was hit with a JD BBF4 Male. I’m praying we get a female to take clones and get a batch to quality control.:wink::+1:

6 Likes

We got a really nice Cookie Devil from @Mr.Sparkle . I absolutely love this strain as well as some of your other classics. The Green pheno DD’s we’re awesome. I’ve enjoyed running these so much. Thank you.

I’m gonna be cleaning out my other 2x2 this week and setting up some Cindy Devil 's. I can’t wait to sort through em. I know there’s fire to be found in there. I’ll make sure to post the results. Hope all is well. Mom loves the last CD I ran. It tastes like the best grapes. Good stuff.

7 Likes

Here we got the Bubblegum female from Mark. She’s still stretching a little bit everyday. I’ve been craving a sweet Bubblegum strain. I believe it’s Indiana BG that’s a monster. I shoulda been had some Bogglegum before B.O.G. passed. Love that guy.:seedling::heart:

Here we got the Ghost Rose. It’s taking nutrients like a mofo. It’s already got that fat giggle when you give it a little shake. Lol. I think itl be surprising seeing this plants performance. It’s stacked perfect for my little tents. I can’t wait.:yum::+1:

11 Likes

Hey those are up for sale again! I saw them in an email from Dynasty if I’m not mistaken. Feminized too.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I’ve got some Bogglegum X Orange Goji I would love to send you. :scream:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

That looks like it’s gonna have a good yield.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome Daddy. Lol. I have a few Orange Goji. It’s been so long since I dove in my archives that I just started reminiscing and I love nostalgia. Now this may be a stupid question but has anyone found any Orange Goji phenos that are really fire? Those are @50State OG? Sounds deeelicious. I fell in love with Goji quickly. I have some BBF4xGoji OG I’m gonna give a shot.

Right now I’ve got a sample BBF4xMKage. I’m hoping to get a taste of something Ive created that’s not from herm pollen. Lol. Here’s the little girl now. The leaves are deep green and round. They remind me of succulent leaves while it’s this small. The s.i.l.s. have the node spacing real tight. I’m gonna up pot it as soon as it dries to start getting it’s root system jumping. Anyways here’s the little guy/girl. I thought of you with the KAGE. :metal::wink:

I’m glad I came back from hell for another shot. I’m glad to see you here and I hope you and your wife are good. How’s Zappa? Ol scruffy hound doggie. Man I bet it’s hot as the devil’s bleep down there. It’s gonna be 93 here again today.:roll_eyes:

You want or need anything or are looking for something I’ll go digging in the crates for ya. Dynasty. They’ve always seemed top notch. Hit me back when you can. :grin::+1: Momma says hello. :wave:

11 Likes