Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Maybe neighborhood kids scared it to death! :rofl:

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Tell me about it. Lol. I built a pallet garden to enclose my BB bushes and 2 tomato plants that are half eaten. So my uncles flip out when they see this pallet garden they run down there to look over and see how much weed I have in it and it’s nothing but two tomato plants and two half ass blueberry bushes.

Funny as shit cuz he was shaking his head walking up the hill and he walked right past all my weed. Mad cuz he xalles the polixe on me for some trivial shit. The police told him Fuck You snitch. Im still here. Hahaha. You’re going to have to get up really fucking early to get dudes like us on some bullshit.:laughing:

Somebody came in my yard and pulled a pallet down to look inside of it and once they looked in and they were like this fucking idiots growing two half-ass tomato plants Let’s Roll! Yep. Lol

4 Likes

I think of Max Max dudes in turbo charged dune buggies decked out with machine guns and skulls. Wearing sholder pads with nails sticking through made from truck tires.

I picture Johnny Dep in Fear and Loathing creeping through the Baja mint race high on acid with a beer mug full of dust and an empty cigarette holder rocking a caldasac hair ring.:rofl:

Johnny Dep is one weird dude and a favorite actor. Haha! He’s always making weird hand gestures. Lol.

Dusty desert britches!:v:

3 Likes

Cleaned everything and sorted it all out. The Trop Cookies are so potent already that the stalks/stems are getting covered with trichs. Ive never seen every inch with coverage where its that frosty already.

There’s alot of good budsites on these. Bare with me ill try to label them. The Sakura plant took pollen. Well see how many beans come off and will have to test em. Looking good. This was a fast flip.:+1:t2::blush:
Blueberry-Looks like a satty leaner. Nice

Skywalker OG (HDR Cut):wink:

Sakura F3

Mr E. Pupil

Hanging out while I clean their quarters and their trays.:+1:t2:

I got the Plat OGKB and the Trop Cookies mixed up. Haha!

I thought a Trop Cookies is a plant I know k ow is ze Boobie Kush.

8 Likes

Lefty fuks with the lebs and afghans. Hes probably got some fire land race hash making plants. Sorry I didnt read the posts all the way. Diffinitely keep me posted on your endeavors if you get some landrace team gear. Ill grab a seat.

Reiko would know about the presses. Id build one but thats just me. Im sure the premade specialty presses built well are probably awesome. I want a bubble hash little washing machine extractor. This Bubba is amazing. Id love to press this fresh Bubba. Jesus. His house would rock.

4 Likes

I just posted my DIY press build from four years ago…

7 Likes

I forgot to post these. At one point it was shooting like a geyser. Video uploads would be cool.

7 Likes

Awesome. Thank you. Ill get to it when I get to feeling well. A device like that is amazing. Buy a little Puffco id be in heaven. Awesome work Reiko. Thanks for the link. Ima bookmark it asap.:+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

I’m just about to run some Black Lebanon x Black Afghan, which should be quite a ride. I’ve only grown them out separately so far, but a few people tested them for me and really encouraged me to jump on them. So pretty soon, I’ll be running full tents to make some F2s.

9 Likes

Hell yeah dude. You run through more afghans than anyone. The blue lebs looked amazing. Let me know if you make some of those black-gans. Ill throw some plants out to test some. I gotta run some more PTK. Mom likes the peppery strains.

Nice-a spicyee meata balla! Funniest shit ever, mom trying to describe grass. “Just smoke it yo!” Lol :laughing:

Didnt you run some cherry Indica’s? Id like some cherry terps. I was gonna look for a pie cherry strain I think it was? I got interested long after Motz was mentioning cherry aks. I didnt wanna pester him. Everone was circling.:blush:. I still got some 48’s to run.

More space for the love of God!

5 Likes

I’ve heard the cherry ak pheno is like 1 in 1000 out of the original stock from serious seeds. Bodhi’s cherry hybrids are perking my interest never had a cherry or grape flavored line so those are two I want to make happen sooner than later. That Skywalker and trip chem looks like they could take a little Goji pollen on the lowers .

5 Likes

I highly doubt you’ll find any cherry in Serious stock after 2000

4 Likes

Honestly I have no clue on Cherry strains. Ive wanted something Cherry flavored with some kick. I have some black cherry sundae bred by a local dude but no old school cherry anything. I’m plotting as usual.:+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

Holy shit some mail made it through! I managed to acquire some NL2XNL5 and another surprise. As of the end of this run I don’t wanna ginx it but Damnit! This seed run is gonna go right and im gonna splash it all over that Blueberry clone thats been laughing at me.

Its time to meet your fate you little Purple fuck! :grin: Now the clone I ended up with from Shorts BB is more of a shorter Sativa if that makes sense. To me its the best representation of BB. A satty leaner that is.

Im gonna eat my wheaties and work out in preparation. I havent tangled with the likes of this monster in a bit.:blush::v:

Its coming gentlemains! Finally I can avenge my shitty grow practices. Cleanliness is Godliness…later yall. Im glad to have the opportunity to hunt again. Ill be running all of what I received at once. No games.

7 Likes

I cut the cakes down finally for more room for them to fruit better. Not bad.

I love mycology!:laughing::v::disappointed_relieved:

12 Likes

Those are exceptional. I don’t know why mine didn’t work. Too hot maybe. I want me some!

3 Likes

I mixed the grain in with some coco.

I threw in the coco in the oven for a couple hours at 240. Everything washed with dawn. No gloves just mixed it in to my totes. Left a little headroom and they pushes the lid off.:blush:

Having smaller containers I just made smaller cakes and some need to be set on top of my tent to be warmed up at first I just kept them in a corner covered up with a thick contractors black trash bag my room stays anywhere from literally like 65 to 80 degrees is just so hot my AC and turn the lights so it’s really perfect for growing mushrooms and I had no idea.

When one of my cakes was used up I didn’t know what to do with it I wanted to repurpose it somehow so I’ll take some pictures on how I’ve been layering just keeping a cardboard as a almost like a burlap layer over your compost just keep in the humidity in has it been so fucking hot man we’ve been getting tons of rain now so I’m hopeful the spores will take notice I mean hookup.

I just ate about 6-7grams for my birthday :drooling_face: which is tomorrow so I figured I’d trip tonight so I could be coherent tomorrow you have a good night man be safe out there I better roll up a stick before I don’t know what I’m doing.:rofl:

I’ll get hooked up for you to a man will get you some shrooms growing super easy. Good buddy of mine sent me some colonized grain and he just told me what to do and from there it just took back off.

7 Likes

Beautiful specimens. This cake had little grain but the cake was large. Its a back and forth with these cakes if everything isnt just right.

This method is easier. Im glad I was shown the way. Im cutting a piece of a good cake and mixing it back in coco. So far its just like a perpetual run. I gotta stop for a month. I ate about 8grams last night. Not too much going on. Litfa!
Nice specimen from tonites picks.

I enjoy the growing more than its effects. That blie ring on the cap is gorgeous. I love color in nature. Its like an in between color. Idk. Theyre sweet tho.:grin::v:

Ty my good bud. Im keeping the flame burning in the horn. I need to light someone elses torch now.:+1:t2::blush:

My ice cream bin. I grow everything in these. Perfect!

10 Likes

I haven’t showed my tent in a little bit everything literally has flowered and almost ready to go again. I got to hurry up and cook another batch of soil off for real it seems like I just harvested.

Tropicana cookies is gonna be some serious shit. Main stems going top to bottom are getting covered with trichomes. I haven’t grown a shitload of strains but knowing that the fan leaves are even covered all the way down to the main stems is insane.

I am gonna squeeze a full run of this Wedding Cake off. It’s one of the strongest strains I’ve ever smoked. Really. The Plat OGKB is looking awesome. We’ll see about this Gary Payton. Gonna be some nice buds. Pic time!
Troppicanna

There very young still. This cut was sent by a friend. Its an f1 cut usually turns black and purple around 40-50 days. Then usually finish in the low 70 day range.

Gary Payton

Skywalker OG (HDR Cut) Going strong still.:+1:t2::wink:

Sakura

Plat. OGKB

Pre-98 Bubba Kush

Wide shot. Later yall.:blush::v:

11 Likes

You need some oleskool slaps! Send me an address and I’ll hook you up my man. One Love…

2 Likes