Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

I hear you bro I’m cleaning up everything right now trying to get everything ready for the next set figuring out what the f*** I’m going to eat starving Marvin over here. :grin::v:

2 Likes

Got the food covered, cooked pigs in a blanket. :yum:

4 Likes

Pancakes oatmeal n bacon. It’s a breakfast dinner.:rofl::+1:

Hey Reiko. I’m ordering my strips and driver. Is there anything else to make my life easier. Like thermal paste, waygos, wire, cord. Random things to make it a little easier. Thanks dude. Have a good one and be safe. :v:

2 Likes

Katsu Pre 98 Got that Johnny Walker cure on it now. It’s like mellow thunder. Awesome creeper smoke. :jack_o_lantern::metal:

11 Likes

Stuffing shit like the old days. I can’t trim it fast enough, so I rough it then start curing until I get to it. I have trim. I pulled some wicked bubble hash off the Trop. omfg!

I run out of room for jars. It may be better bag some I’m not nailing every minute. GM fuckin O! God would cross this platinum with real sour. Clean glass. I fall out like I’m seizing when that old school bc bud taste hits you. I call it…Hammer :hammer: Time!

My mom speaks gibberish on the shit. I gotta point her towards her room. Lol :rofl: ma dukes stumbling.

On some real s*** and this platinum OGKB smells just like old school sour. I miss that nycd. I’m ready to run some GB.

Look at my pointer. Sticky sour isn’t the word dude. Yes laaaawwwd!:jack_o_lantern::v:

10 Likes

Does sour diesel still exist? Not watered down. When did it really become pricey 02’? Balls rolling in my noggin :thinking:

Top Dawg has sour crosses.

1 Like

Well, let’s see it!

3 Likes

I got you in a bit I scraped it up. Light beige stuff. Ahhhh fuck…I got some trim from an over hanging plant drying. It’s all good. Waste not want not. Be kind.,:hugs:

Little bowl :bowl_with_spoon: topper.:hugs::+1::v:
Louped

11 Likes

I’ll tell you what. Extracting bubble by hand is a job. The taste is second only to good dry pressed rosin. Sweet man.

4 Likes

I pulled the lowers today. They’re turned out well. Under LEDs the buds would be chunkier. The heat deffinitely fucked the bud structure up. Good tho.:+1:

15 Likes

The tent is empty…almost. holy shit! I can see the light. Ok so after this next run. This is going to be my main project. It’s going to be across of my cut of F1 Tropicana cookies from my dude. He’s all for it.

This is the color wedding cake that I have it’ll be the donor and I’ll probably switch rolls and see what brings out what differently by doing so. We’ll see how it comes out with the cowlick structure the crazy colors and the beautiful fade we should definitely have some really pretty plants in the potency on this wedding cake is going to give it a bump for sure and give it some density and weight. :grin::+1::pray::jack_o_lantern::v:

14 Likes

I have found that bubble’s flavour can be a bit overpowering or green depending when it was extracted. I too prefer the taste of a good Rosin in a lot of cases.

2 Likes

You’re not lying about that buddy since I’ve gotten my pull dates on my plants down a little bit better. The rosin or should I say the bubble hash has gotten a lot better and I’ve also realized too that you have to let it cure like anything else it has water content.

Some people don’t realize the percentages of water :sweat_drops: content of plant’s let alone their own bodies. Dry sift pressed imo should still cure. I listen to a little bit of land race casts. Interviews with people who are from the cradle of marijuana’s birth. To hear native farmers talk about the history and how they cure hash and how they produce the hash.

The effort that goes into it is amazing and a lot of people just don’t get it. I love all of this stuff bud. Love learning more and more every day. I appreciate you coming through and I’m checking my stuff out. Don’t be a stranger bud.:pray::slightly_smiling_face::v:

3 Likes

still wanting them cali-o’s I see.
Maybe have some f2’s for ya this year, well see.

3 Likes

Hell yeah Motz. I’m getting ready to run some NL. I was going to ask you if you’d like me to save some pollen and label it real nice and yeah just hold on to it and this year I definitely would like to collaborate on something there’s callio sound awesome brother.

I got the northern lights run coming and then I’m going to cross the Tropicana cookies with a couple things The run after that though maybe we can try to link up and do a preservation run for real I should have my HLG and let me rephrase that I will have my HLG by then and another tent. So hell yeah Motz.

I have some orange strings that I’m thinking about crossing with the callio even in the future I want to see how she smokes first but I’ve heard “orange sunshine” is an awesome cross maybe “blood orange” I have some great Orange Durban. (Cali-O)x(NL5) Sounds nice.,:grin::v::pray:

If you know of any strains you’ve come across that has ass behind it and a really good orange flavor please let me know. because I can buy some orange bud from Dutch passion or seedsman cost next to nothing. Right now there’s a big resurgence in those strains older base strains. Early Girl, Kali Mist ect. Dime a dozen back then. later bro :grin::v:

2 Likes

get sensi seeds cali indica instead for the orange to win
I have the blood orange f1 still and yo momma f1 and cali o f1.
Gonna run them all at one time.

5 Likes

Oohh shit. I didn’t get any Ma Milks. I’m gonna squeeze off a few of those Nepali Temple’s. I’ll tell you what you don’t mess around man you grow the best of the best.

Quick question do you have any strawberry milks? Also is ancient OG one of Bodhi’s strains because I see it listed under green bodhi and I’m not sure if green bodhi is his company or another’s?

But when you talk Bodhi gear I’m down for all of it. I know you only grow the best so your knowledge of his stuff is who I would go to first in your opinion what’s his best top few strains that I can actually acquire and should?

1 Like

Holy s*#$ dude, that looks AMAZEBALLZZZZZZZ .

wow, keep up the good work!!

:peace_symbol: :v: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Green Bodhi is totally different!

Bodhi DID make an Ancient OG pack, likely good luck on finding it though :confused:

2 Likes

Had a pack wouldnt germ

3 Likes