Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

That has literally no og kush in the genetics nothing against bodhi but I’m tired of people attaching og to the end of the name to ride on it’s coat tails.

4 Likes

The fourth installment in the og synthesis series, a heavy duty true og dominant hybrid, that takes things to the next level. Based on an old Iranian landrace from the 70’s that may be the mother of all og’s wed to the snow lotus male. Deep earthy forest og aromas, with creamy citrus kush undertones, like goji og without the berry and added lemon pledge.

Larger yield than the goji but with the same growth habits, extreme frost, supportive structure, great for sog, or top for a larger productive bush. makes a great breeding partner or take it to f2 to dig for pure iranian phenos, or purple snow lotus phenos… Highs range between more narcotic snow lotus phenos, to full spectrum wrap around og kush effects… this is a very special line…

Genetics: iranian landrace x snow lotus
Flowering Time: medium
Height: Medium
Characteristics: primordial og wands

Guessing he added the OG for the structure and smells comin out of it, but I hear ya ^^

2 Likes

“might be the mother of all og” considering the murky background of og kush this could be said about several different strains.
Pbud
Dogbud
Northern lights
Hindu
Afghan
Skunk x thai
Etc ,etc
I see it as a marketing ploy in all honesty. I like to give people the beneifit of the doubt but I see og and kush attached to so many non related strains now a days and it’s such a famous strain I’m calling it as I see it. Something labeled og that has zero known relation. If it’s not half og and og dominate I really don’t think you should keep the name. Would you be happy if I gave you beans of something called blueberry and it tastes like orange and wasn’t related to the line at all.

10 Likes

Need your addy Balti get ya some momma titty milk heading your way

3 Likes

You’re so right about that my man. It’s like if they made Kandy Kush over again today they would call it Trainwreck OG instead. That’s half OG, but the flavor is completely different from OGKush and the influence is hard to taste in Kandy Kush because the TW sweetness takes over.
I’m always looking for pine terps that taste fresh and clean and the fake OG shit is so misleading.

4 Likes

@Heritagefarms I think you might be missing the point of his OG synthesis series. He acknowledges that its not derived from a og kush cut. And, like it you say the background is murky with Og Kush. It seems that he feels the iranian landrace might be related to the Og kush. I think the whole idea behind the synthesis series was to possibly recreate the magic of Og kush. Does not really seem like hes trying to ride the coat tails of OG kush. And he seems to be upfront about that.

4 Likes

Glad your running the Sakura bro. You’ll enjoy it and it compliments anything it’s crossed with. Much Love…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

4 Likes

Maybe , idk og is one of my favorite smokes and the center of so much contraversy it just seems easier to not use the name like that.
Side note auto correct needs to stop changing og to of it’s really pissing me off lol

4 Likes

Woohoo! Motz is the sledge :hammer: of Bodhi.

1 Like

Off topic but talking about Iranian land races we had a land race come through here it was called MAG. It was put out by a company here in Maryland called verano. MAG Landrace (Iranian) then Mag 91 maybe a skunk cut cross.

The MAG with some of the most beautiful and potent smoke I’ve ever seen honestly they came with a Corleone kush their Bruce banner their Gelato 33 was f****** outstanding but nothing touched that mag and I’ve never seen it since then.

2 Likes

Thank you my brother I’ll try to put in a couple beans of everybody’s stuff that I’ve been sent along the ways because I’ve been stunned by some stuff that I just breezed over quickly.

I really want to get in some of the goji queen mother red headed stranger Gro hard sent me. I need more space man there’s just no two ways about it I’m praying we go rec in the next f****** 10 years. there’s no way on Earth I would ever be able to make seeds from every single pack that I have I’d have to f****** just give them all the way towards the end. Lol

Over my dead body. Bodhi…whatever.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: There plotting on my beans. Hehe. You have a good one man I hope the missus and zappa are doing good.:slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

I have no idea about OG’s at all back when I was growing before I went to prison. I didn’t see anything named OG. Even the late sour Diesel, Grand Daddy purp. I got out of prison and everything was named OG so I asked someone what does OG mean and they said ocean grown. I said well literally then 90 f****** percent of the s*** that’s being grown and shown isnt an ocean grown.

I see now that it’s the lineage of the plant in other plants time like northern lights being in the building blocks in mostly everything I love. I need more lineage study/info. Seedfinder is like an awesome. Thanks for bringing info.

thanks to all the other guys too I appreciate it I really don’t have a lot of knowledge on a bunch of strains but I know well enough to know that everything being labeled OG really just pisses me off for the fact that it’s OG everything. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rofl::v:

3 Likes

So now it’s narrowed down to a few choices for a few Bodhi plants. Every run I squeeze a few in. Only had 1 male. Anyways.

I’m really wanting to run the Hollyweed it was amazing. Celestial Citron. They were limited to 1 pack per person. So I said fucknit. Lol. Smart buying tactics. Lemon Afghani I believe it’s an OMG cross. Heavenly Hash plant. I’m having zero luck with Bubba crosses. I hear Bodhi’s cut was from Katsu?

I’m running Katsu’s Bubba but it doesn’t look like 20/20 Mendo’s product. It’s been the topic of discussion. Bubba cuts that have a tendency to mold up easily. Which is what I see running Katsu’s myself. Many variables to that as well so. I’ll keep trying. It’s one of my favorites.

I’m missing the fade and coffee notes as well as chunkier buds not foxtailing. Again could be light heat causing foxtailing. I guess I could try CSI or 20/20. The trainwreck looks amazing as well! I was looking at a pack of s1s from riot seeds Bubba Kush they were like f****** $400 for the pack insane. I’ve never seen anyone row this dude stuff out. He claims he has the best cut. I have no idea I don’t know anyone who actually is bought any of his stuff. I just can’t see how gauge green can charge that’s much money $500 for a pack It’s f****** crazy That’s like magnum opus from aficionado. has anyone ever smoked that s*** before? That’s like some Cabernet s***. Lol

My night smoke. Grinding it makes bong hits barely holdable in your lungs.:grin::v:

One of the best cuts I’ve ever seen. One of the weirdest plants I’ve ever seen. And it is absolutely slap your dick in the dirt weed.

9 Likes

The real seed company has Iranian available I stashed a pack away and recommend everybody else does to :+1:

3 Likes

I appreciate that dude. Always looking for the low down on good weed. Great weed! You would never think Iran would have as good as weed as they do with being as strict as they are but Iran is the heroin capital of the world and some of the prettiest weed I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’ll definitely have to check that out though It’s been had me all curious I’ve been looking on the Indian land race exchange at some of the stuff he had but I have to look at it further as far as how it’s broken down I guess the locations where they’re taking from. Cool stuff though I like the podcast.

1 Like

I like them also grabbed several things from them and the Landrace team, I’m a Horder of Landrace genetics, going to start growing some out soon once I cull some of the clone only varieties im testing atm.

3 Likes

They ship to the states? Prices are super reasonable at least…

1 Like

Smart man. You don’t own Heritage Seed Co do you? Just a little ironic seed auction if co. probably. I can see after growing back outdoors again its thrilling.

I f****** love outdoor weed. I’m going to find something that matches up with my relative location to where they’re pulled from and I got lucky this year with the GMO because the weather went from really good 100° everyday to freezing raining do every morning and I pick up a little bit of powdered mold on my GMO but I got almost 3/4 of a pound off of it and the weed is amazing.

I definitely like the pinpoint down my location though like I said and hopefully get something that’s a little bit more resistant to p.m. Definitely keep me in the loop when you get a hold of some and get some dropped. :grin::+1:

1 Like

I think Indian Landrace Exg. has beef with The Landrace Team. The first being really hardcore about their selection process. Bet that Mazari is theee sheiiit!

See he’ll prove the Landrace Teams selection.sea companies are worse than gangs for real I believe if they had guns and s*** they would probably mow each other down they say some really wild s*** on Instagram.

That’s why I rarely get on Instagram it makes me want to f****** punch somebody and myself sometimes which is eating crazier.

people were attacking copycat and his practices which I can see it being like the mass magician giving up the whole f****** pot. Lol. and his earlier stuff that I grab from him is dead on the money I know there are some really mad people at him they’re probably going to catch him in a stairwell one day and shoot his ass. :rofl::v:

No silencer while he’s holding his groceries. Copy cat? Yeah. I’m Mr. Wick. I ain’t seen shit. I’ve never seen him. Ducking is what we say.

2 Likes

I hate to reply to such an old post, but I can’t agree more. I got interested in cannabis the better part of a decade ago, and tried to get involved on some other forums and I’ve never experienced such an abrasive, toxic community so focused on commerce and money and exclusivity at all costs. I tried to get involved in the local cannabis scene (it was So.Cal at the time) and HOLY SHIT, it made the online community look like a 1950s friendly cul-de-sac. I had to get out. I stopped participating almost immediately in the online community to pursue the hobby in my own way, away from any community.

I really expected to get burned out again. I never expected to register for a forum or post, but the people here are so helpful and so passionate that it really made me feel comfortable and welcomed. I’ve never seen that in cannabis before. It’s usually such a cynical endeavor!

6 Likes