Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

Whatever is receiving the pollen would be the girl imo… Lookin sexy af btw!

1 Like

I appreciate dude. I know you enjoy indi’s as much as I do. I’m pretty sure this plant @Mongobongo put together is a lady. Thank Jesus. This is the OHxPAC. This is just a awesome plant. Looks like the Gelato I ran in stature. Hopefully the flower looks similar. Nice chunky and frosted.:grin::+1:

10 Likes

Dude! @Mongobongo I appreciate you for doing this. I never win anything. This is better than a lotto ticket because our community had the say so. Mr. @LemonadeJoe for keeping this whole Shabang together. This site will always be a part of my life. Thank you guys. :pray::+1: The only place this happens…OverGrow!

I never thought some futuristic pothead would get it right. I broke out some left over GMO from my outdoor. I can’t hardly hold my lungs together vaping grass out of it. Tastes so different. I imagine the terps from the Trop is gonna be amazing. I’ll be looking for batteries now. Now my dumbass can actually smoke wax. Hahahaha!!

I don’t understand what the multi-chambered longer glass hitter piece is for? Maybe keeping the heating element a bit further away from your mouth piece? These pieces are solid and well built. What a cool smoking device. Lol “tobacco chamber”.:shushing_face: :drooling_face::v:

Oh shit!!!
OG’er and Formula 50. Those are two mean strains. That’s what it is man.:laughing::+1:

5 Likes

Congrats dude! I actually just received some seeds from him too! I had to look everything up, OGer sounds like it’s right up our kush seekers alley.

1 Like

Yes lawd. I haven’t used any herb vape in a while. I was so high my mind disassembled it. I thought what’s the perfect temp to vape flower. Fuck who knows? Put it on max and hit it til it’s done. The first few hits taste like fresh batteries but it’s a hand help vaper-guy.

I’m gonna run some sugar leaf today lol. I gotta recertify my card. You got to pay $50 every year here towards the state for your card your initial card is $150 now that’s the cheapest I got it here You have to renew it once a year here. I think I’m going to do that today so I can run down and grab some wax now now. Lol

I been wanting to try some fire white. That Formula 50 is going in soon.:joy::+1:. Now I’m trying to figure a way to run some Ma Milks and some of Mark’s stuff…now this. I guess that’s a pretty cool problem to have I’m not complaining. You’re a lucky dude. I am as well. I love this site. It genuinely will make you a better grower.

Now I’m off topic and rambling. Thanks for coming thru. Now who’s gonna win November’s contest???

2 Likes

Such wisdom. I’m going back thru posts and there’s my Pops. Calm down junior. Hehe! I wish I could apply this to my life. That’s why I need to move back in the country again. City life is for rich people or wack jobs.

How are you doing today sir? Hope all is well.:pray::grin::v:

This thread is shortly destined for the archives. At least I kept my trash in one can. Eh? Is what it tis’. Hey more shitty photography. Here’s one for all you preflower microscope watchin’ gentlemain’s like myself.:laughing:
One female?

3 Likes

StarLite - 1989 Northern Lights #5 x ( Northern Lights #5 x Haze A (s1) ( a mix of phenos 1,3,4,5 ) )
Hey @anon5325009 how does the NL5 x Haze A S1 crossed into affect the m/f ratio. Or does it mean anything? Just curious.:grin::v:

1 Like

I need to word things better. I apologize if it’s too much. I said last year I’d keep every short and sweet. How bout on the next thread I really get a bit more technical with everything. I admit I’m all over the place. My passion spills over in all aspects and garbles my posts.

With that being said I’m taking advice for a change. Everything is going to 12/12 today. Revealing more makes should give them the space to flower nicely. So I’m gonna go for it. My goal in flower is to end up with the perfect light height above my plants when they’re all done stretching.

So it’s gonna really start being a 30-40 day veg then flip. Let’s look at the current state of affairs. There’s one big Cake plant in a 3 gal. It’s balls out. It has to be flipped now. The square thing on the left is a oscillating fan with no base fitted in a small container filled with iron chunks to keep it firmly planted for maximum “fannage”!:laughing::+1:

9 Likes

One day at a time brother.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

4 Likes

What happens when you worry about the sex of your plants a weeee bit too much. You end up with 6 males and clones from last run. To top it off there’s still mites on my plants. There numbers may be low but I’m mixing some bug spray now.

If I can’t get them gone I may have to scrap this grow. I’m really fucked in the head right now. The plants were so infested today that made her bag of each one of them up and throw them out That’s how bad they’ve gotten and not saying a word to me at all and I’m wondering why am I still having bug problems?

I made her kill her little clones and bleach her tent. I should’ve been more proactive. She tried to sneak a trumpet vine and root it. It never rooted and carried mites it. Never give the wheel of your car over to a fuckin nitwiiiiit! ,:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth bud. I’m gonna meditate for a bit after I spray. I’m tryin to lower my inner rage. :pray:

1 Like

WTF! Man… fckn sadness :sob::sob::sob:
I feel your pain bro, sending you all the bug killing vibes asap :rofl: :+1: hope you’re able to save your plants :pray:

1 Like

How can I measure 3 fl oz real quick this jug is nuts? Must be for a greenhouse. It makes like 20 gals of spray.

@HolyAngel I feel like I’ve let the enemy sneaking under my nose and now I’m paying for it You definitely have to be vigilant from what you put inside and outside I cut the grass I go right into my landing take everything off and shower if it ain’t one thing it’s a m************ another.

I’m going to put on some ice cube today was a good day I guess any day you don’t have to use your AK is a good day huh? I need to hire Ant Man to shrink down and rain holy hell on these fuck-a-roo’s.

2 Likes

shot glass is one ounce…

Tablespooon is half an ounce…

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

8 Likes

Of which I have both. Thank God I’m not a drinking man. Id probably be chucking them out the window. That was reminiscent of a Christmas morning when my friends kids came over he was separated from his wife and had been drinking all night and right in front of everyone he picked the Christmas tree up and threw it out the front door and then the presents with it and kicked everybody out. :joy::+1:

Ty you guys. Every regular seed I planted looks male. Lol. That’s real terrorism right there.

4 Likes

Relax @Baltimore , meditate, present moment, only moment, breathing in…I am 100% breathing in, breathing out, I smile…Love your passion and work brother!!!

3 Likes

Ahhh this is true. To never have m/f ratio or pest problems is to deny nature really. My generation has become so fast paced and irrational. With age comes grace I hope. Or a badass strain.

I’m thankful to have a few of these clones I can up pot to a 3 gal and fill the extra space up. This was a miracle. The fact it survived is insane. If you compare strains to cars here’s my new Camaro.

Then a Honda with a turbo flys by. Wtf?!? Meep meep!

12 Likes