Baltimore's Multi-strain Bonanza

@MidwestMover hey bud how goes it? Haven’t gotten up in a bit. I hope all is well out there. What ya got running lately? Slap a pic up if ya want to. This place is Inlet people run amuck.:grin:

Tag the walls or something. Na seriously tho, I hope your doing well. Have a good one bud.:v:

2 Likes

Not much going on right now. Just got the SSDD and Mother’s Milk dried up and bucked off the branches. Got the MM trimmed last night. Maybe an oz. Still have a trash bag of the SSDD to trim.

Got the lone clone of SSDD that’s getting hit with SSDD pollen from Olereynard this weekend. It’s just in a south facing window with a 13w led. Should get a couple hundred seeds hopefully if it finishes in time.

Got a couple totes fruiting and just started a new one last night. Gotta get a small crop before Christmas.

Might be able to stop by and see ya after first of the year. See how the trip goes.

I’ve been trying to catch up I’m about 300 posts behind.

Take care man!

4 Likes

An oz really?
Whats up with that?

2 Likes

I hear you on that dude you’ll have to go up let me know how the sunshine daydream is and the ma milk. I think I’m going to go ahead and pop some regular seeds and get some females lined up. I just flipped into 12-12. Hopefully all goes well.

I messed this batch up on the male female ratio, just got a bunch of males man shit happens. but yeah I’m going to go ahead and get some clones lined up from some regular seeds I’ve been ready to run That way when the space is available I can go ahead and just throw them right in the 1212 from the veg cab.

definitely get a chance will catch up man when you get some time. You have a good one but I just wanted to make sure everything was cool with you Nice to hear back. Be safe. :grin::v:

6 Likes

Tiny clone, cold weather, transplanted the day before flower, and too much love.

3 Likes

My man, it takes just as much to grow a small clone than it does a bigger clone

4 Likes

If I could take a decent pic I’d show ya. They’re frosty not a strong smell which is good but I think I want more diesel and stank!

2 Likes

Mother’s Milk

11 Likes

Except time. That precious thing I lack right now.

4 Likes

Wow! That’s some dank grass right there. I’m just gonna start running some of my Bodhi gear out. I’m excited to run Motz’ stuff. Damn I’m drooling!

Im gonna get some going. I have a bunch of males popping up. Few extra slots opened up so maybe I’ll shoot craps to see what’s ran. Nice work bro. Take is easy n be safe. ,:laughing::v:

3 Likes

Mams up. I feel like Al Bundy every time I talk about.tit juice. Haha! I hear that’s the beast strain right there. Those Nepali’s are calling. I’ll get some in and sexed. I’m slacking and I know it.:grin::v:

1 Like

Ran sacked the goodie bag and found some nipple sized NT’s.
Very nice for a mostly sativa, brings a smile a cough, and the cots on full speed.

I’m very surprised until it spent what 9 months locked up in cold storage I didn’t care for it, now its taken on a new perspective. Kinda like seeing an old girlfriend in a new light.

Slacker

5 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. I ran into my favorite girlfriend at a job and was still captivated by that fat A.S.S…

Yep she had a fat sack of Appalachian. Hehe. Jk. I hooked the HID back up last night. New EH bulb in it. Filter on the temps held at 82. The plants are loving it. I’m gonna work a couple females in. I wanted to get a new AK. :grin::+1:

I’ll get to those…then I get a small pack that has. ABC and Bodhi Preservation Gear. Pura Vida. Dude I love this site. I gotta thank Mr. @Sebring He lives and breathes this. Literally. He’s a one man Johnny Reeferseed. Member Johnny Hempseed. :laughing::+1:

The best of the best. See aging chess with master’s makes you a better player regardless of how you stack up. Without getting mushy this is how I feel about y’all. It’s great to “walk amongst giants”. Thank you guys. I hope your Holidays are good and talk are safe.

I appreciate all of y’all that come thru and show love. I gave up tv pretty much and replaced it with growing and it’s got me back on my feet. Y’all have a good one.,:grin::v:

7 Likes

Ahhh I like a mild sativa. Some strong sativai make me feel like I’m on coke. I get paranoid. I start thinking about scrapping the whole setup. Lol. So I have to wade into sativas like :shark: s are in the water.

I have severe anxiety, ptsd, bipolar disorder on top of everything. I can only smoke Tropicana cookies when my medicine has kicked in. I have a severe imbalance. Kinda like how adderall and ridalin made certain kids zombies and others geeked who don’t really need it.

Cannabis however, seems to after about 15 mins after the initial onset of paranoia seems to let you down easy like warming a truck up. Idles high then warmed up operates smooth. Metaphors are fun. Sativas not so much.:joy: I’ve never smoked a near pure sativa so I don’t know how far off the edge paranoia wise weed can push you to.

You might be a redneck if you think Sativa is a strain…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Thank you for keeping all of your efforts. I appreciate it gentleman. @nube Pura Vida. and @anon60559124 for the WolfPack. and of course our resident Professor that keeps the machine well oiled. Thanks to all of you guys. If we haven’t spoke I just wanted to personally say hello and thank you. ,:pray::grin::+1::v:

I like sparkly packs. Oooo Ahhhh. :drooling_face: :rofl:

Is that the Hollywood PK that’s in this Hollyweed I got? Off to seedfinder. I’ll have to f2 those and share. I believe he still sells those tho. Personal stuff.

So, here’s what I found on the differences between Hollyweed N Pura Vida. Obviously it’s mate was different. I see only variations on how it’s listed. LA PK then the cross. I wonder if Greenpoints Pura Vida crossed Stardawg went well with the chem in its Gene pool.

8 Likes

The Gary Payton was severely making some cal mag. She’s looking great. The first time I grow it out I grow it in a small pot it forced it to skyrocket to about 5 ft which pushed it right below my high pressure sodium lamp and it caused the whole plant the foxtail and it basically just got powdered mildew I guess it’s immune system root system which is bound up and f*****.

so I’m going to go ahead and I’m going to uphot this plant It’s getting root bound again on me and now that I’m flipping everything I’m just going to give it a few more inches of space to grow during flower. I really wanted to have the great white here to mix in when I uploaded but it’s okay if so as well enough amended it should be fine. Any tips from you guys on what you do when you switch the flower do you lollipop you trim leave it alone what?

Sitting on an angle the perlite rolled downhill. No problems.a real problem I have right now is making some soil up I need to take my ass out back and do it right now I have to get my recipe out f*** I’m not going to have much time to cook it.

4 Likes

Hey glad to hear they arrived. I hope they bring you many happy returns!

I think all of your questions are definitively answered in my Pura Vida F2 Co-op thread and in all the links I provide on the history and testing of Pura Vida (one was done by Gu of Greenpoint Seeds), so I’d suggest doing a keyword search in that thread. Even @Strayfox came by and cleared up the confusing on which cut is Hollywood PK (aka LA PK) and where it was used.

If you can’t find your info in there, ask in that thread!

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Awesome. Thank you so much. I’ll do the research. Just curious is all. Have a good one dude. :grin::v:

2 Likes

No worries. :slight_smile: Also, obviously do what you want, but I wouldn’t recommend doing a “preservation” run of Hollyweed since it’s still being sold at vendors. And bodhi hasn’t retired the male used in that cross like he has the Pura Vida.

My rule of thumb with F2 is if I make them from a current production strain, I only use them as trades and gifts, since they don’t require “preserving” because they’re not rare. Don’t want to take food off the breeder’s table. :wink:

3 Likes

Yusssss!! I have 2 ak47 that are gonna be potted up this weekend! Shits about to get real!!!
Do your thing B-more!

3 Likes