Banquos Basement

I really wish I could pull off the zoot suit look. Something about extremely high waisted pants really appeals to my sense of fashion. And those ties??? They speak to my SOUL.

2 Likes

Twisted Puppy and Grape Slurri

NewBerry Auto in full bloom

Group shot from the 2x2

My solo babies

Chem Cookies auto testers, and Cheese Cookies reg auto. Both by Twisted Tree Autoflowers

Man oh man, what a week. I started the week by aggravating an old injury in my right shoulder. So I spent most of the week trying not to use my right arm, and I’m right-handed. At least I was able to drag myself up to the post office yesterday and get some trades shipped. Always feels good to get that done.

Today is THE day. Twisted Puppy is getting some Black Cream Auto pollen painted on a few branches. NewBerry Auto will get a little bit too, but not as much. I gotta make as many seeds with her as I can, but still leave most of her unseeded for smoke. She’s a big ole girl now, so I think she’ll take it in stride and keep on keeping on. I measured her a couple days ago. 40" tall at day 42. Hands down the biggest auto I’ve grown.

Have I ever mentioned the fact that I need more square footage for growing? I’m feeling really restless, constrained, and slightly discouraged that I am unable to just grow what I want when I want. My location is somewhat a limiting factor, but ultimately it comes down to me needing to move. I need space. Lots and lots of space. Then I could breed autos and not bother anybody unless they bother me first.

I found out some really good news y’all. My #1 trading buddy is hooking me up with something new and exciting. She’s one of those that catches all the really hype drops from breeders like Night Owl and ROC Bud Inc. She managed to score a pack of the Queens Banner and is sending me a couple of them. I’m so excited for that. I might even need to order some chemicals and learn how to do this whole spraying and reversal thing. She said she’s sending at least 2, and this is something I’d love to make more of and share with everyone. So I think it has to be done.

I think that covers just about everything this week, so far. Oh, wait. Nope. Forgot about seeds in my mail box yesterday. I’m a Patreon supporter of The AutoFlower Podcast. Because I’m a “flowering” tier supporter, I get a free pack of regular autoflower seeds from the host, Chad, once every 3 months. Got my third pack overall yesterday, but it was the same stuff I got last time. So now I have 20+ testers that I don’t have space to run right now. If you are a fan of his show, or have tried to sign up through Patreon in the past but were unable to join on the flowering tier due to it being sold out for the past however many months, and would like to give his testers a run, lemme know.

Alrighty then. I think that’s everything, now. I’m stoked for the week ahead because I think I’ll have plants revealing gender later in the week. And I’ll be back with some post-pollination pics in a couple days. Fingers crossed for lots and lots of shriveled up pistils! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Hope your shoulder is feeling better! I did check before that flowering tier member has been sold out, if you think any of those duplicates would be solid for a grow I would be great with that. Space Wiz will be a good tent neighbor. Wow the Black Cream Auto Pollen on that big Twisted Puppy surely a prize at 40" When you start the spraying I will be locked on.

1 Like

If you’re able and willing to share the grow on social media and tag the podcast host in the posts, I’ll happily get them sent out to you ASAP. I’m not able to work them in to either of my tents right now, and I don’t like the idea of just hoarding them.

Lemme know. It’ll scratch my itch of wanting to give away some seeds, it’ll help him get his strain out there for people to see, and you’ll grow some really nice plants. Woo-hoo!

@keene

Edit to add the tag. Thought I replied to your comment directly. Whoopsiwmybad

2 Likes

About 36 hours post pollination. They look more shriveled to my eyes IRL than in the pics, but you can definitely see them getting wrinkly and pulling in. I think we did it. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Big changes in the small tent over the past couple days. First, tester 1 is officially female. Noticed a little nub yesterday morning, so I decided I better keep an eye on that plant. Last night I looked again when I watered some plants in there and yep, she’s definitely got lady parts starting. She is the largest of the 3 testers, at this point.

I’ve removed all the vegetable plants from my tent. I noticed some really weird looking white bumps on the underside of the leaves on my Wisconsin Lakes plant. No idea what it is or why it appeared, but I’m not taking the chance that it’s some funky plant disease that will spread to everything else. Better safe than sorry, I guess. I don’t eat vegetables anyhow. :sweat_smile:

I think the big NewBerry Auto plant is hurting for calcium. She’s got some dark brown spots on some fan leaves. I added some mLs of calmag to the reservoir yesterday. Hopefully that stops the issue. I hadn’t been using calmag because I’ve been told that there’s no need when using Mega Crop and it’s partner products. I guess if that were totally true MCs parent company wouldn’t offer a calmag product, huh?

The fem pollen I applied 2 days ago definitely took hold. I’m seeing lots of shriveled up, off-color pistils. This makes me so so so happy. I counted 8 flower sites that look for sure pollinated, so hopefully that equals a few hundred beans. The Twisted Puppy is gonna be dropping seeds all over the place. I must have really been sloppy when painting her because I’m seeing pistil action all over the plant, not just the area I tried to paint. It’s whatever though. I’m happy to shuck some seeds. :blush::blush::blush:

Seeds in the mail!!! Wooooo!!! I love love LOVE receiving seeds. Seriously. It’s like waiting on that birthday card from grandma to arrive in the mail when I was a kid. There are 3 different Anvil hybrid crosses, a super full vial of Double Grape S1, and some more fem auto pollen, but I don’t think it was still good. It was harvested on 7/21 and not stored the best. I tried putting a tiny bit on a flower site, so we’ll see. But I’m not holding my breath. IF it does take, I’ll go from there. I can always reverse and make more if it’s super good. The Anvil crosses you’re no doubt wondering about…

Alien Moonrocks x Anvil - “Auto Glitterstim”

Lost Elephant x Anvil - “Auto Go Dumbo”

Grape Dosi Breath x Anvil “Auto Sour Stopwatch Stomper” aka “ASSS”

His names, not mine. The first two are crosses made with strains from Twisted Tree Autoflowers. Yes, I sent them to him, and yes, I might have a “thing” for TTA. All jokes aside, I do love their gear. So now I’m able to play around with and explore their genetics. I have fem seeds for both strains, so I could even work on some back-crossing projects! That’s one area of breeding I’m excited to get into. Back-crossing a strain to hunt down something specific to try and lock down sounds like a labor of love.

I think that’s about it for this morning. I’m debating whether or not I should start one of these DG S1 or not. I’ve never run Double Grape. I hear and see lots of good things, too much maybe. That might even be why I’ve never run it, actually. Why run something that every other person is already growing? I don’t usually feel that urge to go do what everyone else is doing, just because they’re doing it. At the same time I wouldn’t call myself a full blown nonconformist, either. I just do what I do until it stops being fun, then I’ll move on to something else and not really pay much mind to what others are doing at that time. The hype-train doesn’t even reach me, never-mind letting me aboard. :sweat_smile:

I have some seeds coming from a trade outside of OG that I think I mentioned previously, and that I will be looking to preserve. It’s Queens Banner from the recent Night Owl Halloween drop. She’s only sending me 2 of them, so it’s gonna be a 1-shot deal. But it’s something I feel needs to be done. These hyped up, limited quantity drops are tearing a hole in the cultivation community. It makes me sick to my stomach. So, that being said, I think Queens Banner is a perfect starting point for this idea. Key word being “starting”. I’ll do this over, and over, and over, and over again. IDGAF about shucking some seeds if it means I get to spread them around and make people happy. For free.

Okay, rant over. I don’t hate the industry, really. I understand why things are the way that they are, and why people need to make some money back for their time invested. But if I can help those of us on the other end of things SAVE a few bucks, I’ll do what I can. Those big time breeders should thank people for giving away repros. If someone gives you something for free, you probably won’t go out and buy it again. You’ll spend that money on something that you weren’t just given for free, right? See? Win-win situation :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Never heard of Night Owl, or Queen’s Banner… and I doubt I’ll ever care. :stuck_out_tongue: The thing about these hyped-up, limited drops is that they’re limited quantity for a reason - to enhance the hype. They usually aren’t genetically stable strains, even within the F1 gen, and would take years if not decades of breeding to make them stable enough to reproduce. Even then, you’d probably be deciding what qualities the strain should have yourself rather than reproducing the original. If it’s a mix of two mutts, it’s gonna be nothing but mutt itself. It might be a very cute mutt, but still a mutt. As far as making people happy, you can’t make people happy when they always need to get the next big new thing. They can only make themselves happy by breaking out of that cycle.

2 Likes

So much wisdom in the words you’ve left here. I appreciate the clarity of thought and honesty in what you say. And you’re totally right, no doubt. The people who wanted QB and didn’t get it through the official channels probably will NOT be happy with repros. But, I do think some of the true heads around here will appreciate the effort behind it, and the opportunity to run something they didn’t want to wade through madness to acquire initially.

4 Likes

Very true. There have been some genetic treasure troves found in mutts before. :stuck_out_tongue: GSC gets bad-mouthed a lot because the breeding process is such a muddled mess, but clearly there were some terpene profiles in there that made it worth the herms and the randomness. Maybe it’ll turn out that QB is the next cookies, and certainly that’ll make some people happy… and won’t hurt anyone, so you’re doing a good thing here. As you said, the hype machine makes things messy. That’s what I dislike, not this particular mutt or your repro of it or anything like that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m excited to see these mutts grow lol. This would be the only way I’d get to grow them, so I’m excited to see how they do. Thanks for putting in the work.

1 Like

I have THE COOLEST trading partner in the entire world. This chick straight hooked me up with all kinds of fire, and some really kickass bonus stuff too. Check this out…

Vials left to right are CDLC, Queens Banner, and 2 Blue Microverse in the dark vial. The Fast Buds all the way to the left is an Orange Sherbert auto, I think. Orange something and definitely auto. Those are the things I know. And I’m not sure if the Wedding Cake is photo or auto, but I assume fem photo since the Auto box isn’t checked.

But this, this little dude left me speechless when it fell out of the mailer into my lap.

I am sentimental AF, and this is totally a collectors item now. Mandalorian is no more. Night Owl stated that the very last of these pins would be going out in Halloween orders. I can’t believe she just gave it to me. I feel so so lucky. What I sent her pales in comparison to what she’s sent me in return. I can’t tag her, she isn’t here. I sure as heck wish I could though.

So there it is, Queens Banner. She said 2 but sent 3, so I’ve got an extra chance at a real stunner when I do the reversal. The more the merrier, I say. If I’m gonna do a repro on something, might as well shoot for the best possible example of what I’m reproducing. The CDLC and Blue Microverse are both strains I’ve wanted to run for awhile now, just couldn’t get my hands on straight versions of them. I do have a couple Chemdoggin x CLDC and might run one of those next to the straight CDLC and see how they differ. Might be a fun little ditty.

I’ll drop a giant plant update tomorrow sometime. I have tons of stuff going on in both tents and lots to go on and on about. The Pentagram have all revealed gender and I think the single Space Wiz is only a day or so away from reveal as well. And the saga of the poor little Grape Slurri in the big girl tent goes on, too. And we’ll take a look at the seed mothers and see how they’re looking, see if there’s anything swelling yet. That Twisted Puppy is insanely resinous. I’m dreading even touching her :tired_face:

10 Likes

Just to be clear, in case you’ve been living under a rock that’s under an even bigger rock, Mandalorian is no more in name only. Full Duplex and Anvil are still around. He changed the name to Gnome Automatics. Neat looking company logo or mascot or whatever the heck you call it. Check him out.

5 Likes

That’s an awesome haul man and such a cool pin. :star_struck:

Gnome automatics will hopefully (easily) carry on the good name.

1 Like

I guess I must have been living under a rock that’s under an even bigger rock that’s on the wrong planet, because it took me a few minutes to even realize that you weren’t talking about Star Wars. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sitting here wondering which droids are named “Full Duplex” and “Anvil” and thinking it must be in 8-9 because 1-3 and 7 were so disappointing I didn’t even bother watching the rest… then again, all the autos I’ve ended up with were unasked freebies, and are now in the hands of @Nagel420 to play mad scientist with and give me back some seeds. Then I can start killing them, in order to learn how not to kill them, since that seems to be my process… my photos typically end up with enough hiccups, but they’re patient enough to accept being stunted for a week here and there. Autos, not so much.

Anyway, having figured out it’s a breeder, I can say that’s a neat little collectors’ item there, congrats! I’m sure you’ll take good care of it.

Oh, as far as reversing the QB - there’s a reasonable chance you’ve heard this already since you have that Black Cream pollen, but apparently for autos your best bet is this spray rather than CS or STS. At least, that’s what I’ve heard, it’s excellent for autos since it’s a one-and-done but doesn’t work at all on photos.

3 Likes

Good ole eXe. I’ve seen it mentioned more times than I can keep track of. That was gonna be my first choice, price be damned. I am all for simplicity and removing steps by letting others do them for me, especially if it involves mixing semi-dangerous chemicals.

That first paragraph still has me lol’ing a little bit. Autos are so unforgiving in terms of recovery and bounce-back. And pretty much from day 1 at that. Wait a day too long to give them their first drink and you’ve got a stunted plant for the duration. Overwater a couple times early on and you can almost watch an auto shrink an inch or two over the next week or so. They’re tricky to get “just right”, but when you do nail your process, they pay out in spades if they come from good genetic stock. You’ll get there. It might take a few lost sprouts and stunted plants, but you’ll get there. I’m still shamelessly abusing my autos while thinking I’m over here on beast mode, a full year into growing autos almost exclusively. :sweat_smile:

And you’re totally forgiven for living in a galaxy far, far away and missing the rebranding. It would be dope if that Star Wars Visions series thingy gave a nod to Full Duplex though, and toss in a ship or droid or something called/named Full Duplex. Disney isn’t cool enough to be associated with anything positive regarding cannabis though, so that will literally never happen.

4 Likes

Wanted to drop off a couple quick pics for the people wanting to see Pentagram in action.

Here’s the 2 girls as of right now. The left plant is getting some slight claws, so I think she’s gonna get just water and SLF100 next water. Hopefully that gets her back on track. Right plant is doing her thing. Nice thick stem and quick recovery after topping. I will say I hope her lower branches catch up soon, so I don’t have to super crop the top 2 branches.

Sneak peek in the 2x2 for those curious about the Twisted Tree testers/not tester. All 4 of the 1 gallon pots are females, so yay for that. Should be some super dank smoke when all is said and done. The Space Wiz F2 is in there too, buried. Still waiting for the reveal, but I see something forming in the newest growth, so it should only be a few more hours. Probably tomorrow morning, I’d guess. It’s due for a drink and feed tonight, so that will probably push it over the edge. I hope it’s a girl. The F1 seed mothers smelled so much like mandarin oranges. I really really want that flavor profile in my dank bank ASAP.

I have tons of plant stuff to get done tonight, so I’ll probably be around with a full round of pics early morning tomorrow.

8 Likes

I’m gonna do this update in sections. First will be the big tent stuff, then the little tent. Let’s get at it!

This NewBerry has completely overrun my 2x4 tent. She’s having a hard time supporting her own branches already, mostly secondaries, so I used some little bungee cords to “tie” them to stronger branches and pull them in a bit.

This Twisted Puppy is so stupidly resinous. Like, almost to the point of being an annoyance. Doing anything to/with this plant leads to sticky fingers, hands, wrists, and forearms. Ridiculous.

Twisted Puppy x Black Cream Auto fem seeds are in there.

NewBerry Auto x Black Cream Auto fem seeds. Set temperature to 79° and let cook for 4-6 weeks, or until browned. :sweat_smile:

That’s all the pics from the 2x4. I ended up moving the Grape Slurri to the 2x2, and stuck one of the Chem Cookies testers in the 2x4 on a raised plant stand, which puts it above the Twisted Puppy and hopefully getting good light. I wasn’t able to do this same thing with the Grape Slurri without risking having leaves from the TP plant pressed up against the wet fabric pot the GS is in. So hopefully this works out best for everyone involved. I’ll just need to train the GS and keep her short. She’ll go back into the 2x4 once the big girls are done and down, but that’s still at least 3 weeks away.

And now, on to smaller things…

Here’s how it looks in there now that the Grape Slurri moved in. I think everyone will fit nicely and get along well enough.

Space Wiz F2 after a much needed drink. I wanted to push it as far as I could before watering, and it went 2 days past when I first thought it needed a drink, which isn’t horrible in a solo cup drought test. I’ll reach in there later and see if it’s pushed pistils yet or not.

This is 1 of 2 Pentagram females, also right after a drink. She’s the one I mentioned in my last post that is getting some clawing in her leaves, as you can see. I went super light on nutes and only used base nutes plus SLF100 enzyme. Hopefully that straightens her out.

Those knuckles! :heart_eyes:

She’s been set up with a constant feed tray, kinda. But it works. I used reservoir tank water to fill it, so it’s got a decent amount of SLF100 in the water to break up salts. I’m still prolly gonna top water her once a week with straight RO water and SLF100 to kinda rinse off the roots, I hope, and keep them healthy. I’ve done this tray thingy before, but wasn’t using an enzyme product to deal with salt buildup. It worked great with organic super soil, I will say that much. Anyhow, if she starts looking distressed, I’ll pull her out and go back to traditional top watering. I removed one of the branches at her bottom node. She started with only one branch on that node, then a week or ten days ago the other one popped out. It was little more than a sucker branch at this point, so I took it off. She’s a 5-branched lady, now. Since I decided to put her on a constant feed system, I also decided I want to push her to grow as large as possible, so I put supercropper clips on all of her branches to bring them out a bit. I’m probably going to move them further up each branch to bend them again, or put another clip on each branch. I’d rather move them though, since solo cups have such a narrow base and she’s gonna be top heavy anyways, I don’t want to add to balance issues.

I think that covers all the physical updates. I trashed the male in the interest of space. I know, I know. It was JUST a solo cup, right? It’s already super crowded in the 2x2, and I’m so nervous about leaves resting against a fabric pot. He needed to go. A few days back I started soaking a Double Grape S1 from a friend of mine. It cracked and popped a little tail, so I planted it in a cup. I think I went too deep though because it never broke surface. I dug it out this morning and it did start to go, then looks like it gave up trying and just died. It was the smallest seed in the vial, so I’m not shocked. But I’m still bummed. Now I gotta start another fem seed, which means I have to decide which fem seed to pop. I’m leaning heavily towards that Orange Sherbert Auto I got in that super duper awesome trade the other day, but I’ve read that she can get pretty big, and I’m not prepared for another big plant right now. I’m also considering Blue Microverse, Loco Mota, Ghost Toof F2, or trying another Double Grape S1. Probably going to be a solo cup plant, but a modified solo cup that holds more than double the soil of a standard solo cup, with the capability of adding a tray for constant feed if she’s a super strong plant.

I’m also thinking about a time line for these fem seeds my girls are cooking. It’s been a couple weeks now, and I like them to go at least 5 weeks in the plant, so probably another 3 weeks to go. So that looks like sometime around Thanksgiving. Then figure a week or so hanging the plants, another 2-ish weeks for the seeds to dry and pass my 2 rounds of germination testing. I’m hoping I can have them vialed and sent by Christmas, but I will not send them if they aren’t ready. It just isn’t that important that I need to risk low germ rates or bad seeds or whatever, just to get them out a week sooner. So it might be after the first of the year, but it will happen. I’ll be looking for a few testers for each strain, so lemme know if that’s your thing. I do ask that if you want to test, please be able and willing to run at least 1 seed within a week or 2 of receiving them, and then share some pics once in awhile here on OG. I’m not on social media, as I’ve told most people I’ve sent stuff to, and I’m not looking to establish myself as a brand or enter “the industry” or anything like that. But I would like to see a broad cross section of the stuff I send out, so a tag now and then, around here, is totally welcomed. I will be giving away some of these as well, with priority being given to any of the OG giveaway hosts who’d like to get some for future gifting. I don’t want to over-promise and start slinging numbers around, but do know that my intent is to give away more than I keep for myself.

Alrighty. I feel like anything else I have to say will just be double talk at this point. This was a gigantic update post. If you read through all of it, you deserve some sort of profile award from OG or something. You’re a champion. The real G.O.A.T. :100: :100::100::100:. What else do the cool kids say these days? Is being a badass still badass? If so, you’re pretty badass for reading all my strange thoughts. All jokes aside, you regulars dropping in here and liking/commenting on this thread really puts a smile on my face. Thank you. I appreciate all of your kind words and insight. Happy Saturday and have a smashing weekend OverGrowers :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Found my replacement for the Double Grape that didn’t sprout in the modified solo cup rig. I won’t disclose the breeder because, honestly, I’m not impressed with their genetics. Yet. I want to be, but the 2 plants I’ve run of this strain so far were weak, at best, and I even killed one off because she was so weak. The one I didn’t kill left a lot to be desired, but that could be down to rookie mistakes. I had 2 beans left before dropping just now, so if this one comes out decent or better I’ll run the other one and give credit to the breeder in a positive way. If this plant turns out like the others before her, I’ll rid myself of that last bean and move on. I fell prey to the roadkill craze last December, and found this breeder on IG. Some of their other stuff looks good, but I didn’t buy their other stuff :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yes that is way cool stuff and great beans, I just harvested the Fast Buds Blue Dream pretty darn good!

2 Likes

I wish I had more space. I’m sitting here ready to jump outta my skin because I’m so anxious to start my next project. I’m still gonna do Mango Smile x Zamaldelica Express F2s. I’ll have to go back and find the names someone suggested when I first mentioned the project, since I’m still stuck on MangoDelica. It very well may end up being called that, if the ZamEx pollen donor was a mango leaning phenotype. I’ve read that it isn’t an uncommon terpene profile in ZamEx, so it could happen.

I’m also thinking about a photo to auto project that I have some seeds for. An auto Mazar female was pollinated by a 9# Hammer photo male. The seeds I have are still just F1s, but I think there’s enough of them to move it forward and towards full autoflowering. I have a name picked out that was agreed upon by myself and the breeder who made the F1s. Check this out… Photoperiod Mazar is named for the region it comes from, a place in Afghanistan called Mazar i Sharif. So I’m gonna call it “Afghani Sledgehammer”, I think. True Mazari plants were selected over generations for trichome production for hash making. It’s a strain that grabbed my attention even before I began growing. So when the chance to work with something that has Mazar in its lineage popped up, I jumped on it.

Another high priority project is to get a bunch of solo cups and pop like 20-30 Space Wiz to see if any catch my eye and look like potential candidates for making F3s. I dunno if I want to tie up my whole rig like that though. That’s a lot of little plants that will all need to be watered damn near every single day for the duration of the run, but certainly while they’re in flower. It’s gotta happen, but it doesn’t have to be right now, I guess. I’d like to work Space Wiz to something consistent, or at least a couple versions of something consistent. So I know I’ve still got 2 or 3 rounds of breeding to go.

Have any of you ever had a positive experience growing out a bag seed? The store I go to most frequently, when I do need to restock between harvests, has a facility where they grow their own flower. They had some Triangle on the menu a few months ago, so I grabbed an oz. While smoking through it I found 4 or 5 seeds in the buds. Nice healthy looking seeds too. I’m sure they’ll pop. But all I hear is negative when it comes to bag seeds. Everyone screams “HERM BOMB😱” and starts making the sign of the cross to bless themselves. I know there’s rumors about certain strains coming from bag seed backgrounds, but that’s not what I’m interested in. Tell me about your bag seed adventures. I wanna know how it went, good bad or otherwise. Because I definitely want to pop them, but I’m apprehensive. I’m not looking for a “go-ahead”, so don’t worry, I won’t be like “But… But… But you said it wouldn’t do THAT!” if it does go sideways.

It’s Sunday morning and I am bored AF. I wanna be on some more early morning seed giveaway stuff, but my wife will probably plant seeds in my forehead if I talk about going to the post office again anytime soon. She gets it, but she doesn’t get it. To her, each seed has a price tag attached to it, and in her mind giving away seeds is like sending everyone free money. I absolutely do not share her views on it, obviously, and she doesn’t dislike me giving away seeds, either. She just doesn’t understand why people would want to give away SO MANY free seeds, especially seeds they’ve paid for or spent money to make. Again, nothing negative, but she totally doesn’t understand the OG spirit :sweat_smile:

Well shoot. I dunno what else to talk about. Just waiting on wifey and little kiddo to wake up so I can open the 2x2 and check the Space Wiz F2 for pistils. I swear I saw some that were starting to poke up yesterday, but I couldn’t tell for sure. Do any of you have problems determining gender on your plants super early? I mean super early, like as soon as there’s something there, within that first 24-ish hours. I’ve had decent success with the handful of regs I’ve run, so far. I don’t get how people can’t tell the difference sometimes though. I’ll see a post on Reddit asking if it’s a male, and it’s so obvious that I almost have to walk away from my phone to keep from saying anything rude. Wouldn’t it be faster to search for a picture of a male/female plant, then compare said picture to the plant in question, rather than take the time to pound out a post on Reddit and then wait for an answer? And sometimes it’s obvious the person made a new account just to post their picture and ask the question, probably because they’re embarrassed of their own ignorance and laziness. Makes me shake my head so much that my brain starts to rattle. :woozy_face:

7 Likes