Beacher seed project - Orange Goji X Everything

Sweet. Thats reassuring…I’ll just run these ladies into the ground then I’m in no hurry

6 Likes

I’m not a member of that club, but if you have any left over after that I’d love to see if I have anything you’d consider trading for :smile:

5 Likes

Cool. I’m hoping I’ll have tons of extra but i really have no idea. I regret not vegging them a bit more for sure.

6 Likes

If you mix it with rice and store sometimes I mix plain baking flour In the vile

6 Likes

Nice job Beacher, I have been on the fence whether to build another cab for breeding, it looks so much easier, just putting them in and letting them get on with it.

Curious how that G99 cross will work out. I am half catatonic on the G99 ATM and down to my last 20g, it’s 6 months old and reached perfection, heavy buzz, strong smell of over ripe rotten fruit, with the lime taste. I love this strain :heart_eyes::grinning:

10 Likes

Ya I love my cabinet I’ll use it again for sure, and broken down its like a small bundle of wood.

The g99 is weird because it doesn’t really look pregnant at all. It definitely got pollinated, but it’s like the buds grew over and buried the seeds or something. That should be a killer cross for sure.

10 Likes

Gotta say - very slick project!

You’ll have a ton of dope crosses out of that group - not one bad parent in there.

Thinking I have to pop some orange sunshine now :slight_smile:

Kudos!

8 Likes

:notebook:

1. @cannabissequoia :joy: OSS & G99 please :wave:
  2. :astonished:

:evergreen_tree: :pray: :gift: hehhehe

9 Likes

Nice selection of females to hit with the Orange Goji pollen. If you have M/any BBB crosses after harvest, I’d love to trade some with you …?
Good luck with this seed run @beacher. :crossed_fingers:
Happy growing mate,
Gaz

9 Likes

Well the pregnant ladies are now at day 82 of flowering. Yes, you read that right DAY EIGHTY FREAKING TWO lol. I’m glad I’ve been patient though as all the green seeds I was seeing a couple weeks ago are now maturing.

I’ve never flowered any plants this long that I can remember, and its funny because some of them are still throwing white pistils!

BLACKBERRY BREATH

GUAVA 99

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

16 Likes

ORANGE GOJI

ORANGE SUNSHINE

The other interesting thing is that the nugs keep growing over the seeds, so some of the seeds I could see a couple weeks ago are now buried. Hopefully that means there will be tons of them.

22 Likes

Also sorry for being coy about what I’m going to do with these, but I really have no clue how many I’m going to get.

The plan is to hook up everyone who has given me seeds from here first then if there’s anything left I’ll figure out what to do with the rest. Hopefully I can stash a couple dozen for myself too haha

18 Likes

Nice job beacher some excellent selections . I think you’ll be surprised by the number you’ll get you know what they say good things come in small packages I’m guessing 600-800 off 5 plants .

10 Likes

Wow…crazy. well done beacher💪

4 Likes

I sure hope so. My original thought was that I’d get 100 a plant no problem, but once I started actually seeing the seeds (and trying to count them lol) I wasn’t so sure. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

10 Likes

Really tasty sounding projects. Unique selections for an orange project :+1:

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:. Going to be some interesting crosses for sure. Hope you hit your target

5 Likes

So I took the dark spark, guava 99 and girl Scout cookies down and dried them. Spent a couple hours shucking today (aww shucks lol) and got some rough seed counts.

Dark spark: ~120
Guava 99: ~107
GSC: ~60

They all had tons of white hollow seeds, and the GSC (which looked like it was loaded) was almost all white ones. Even some of the keepers from it were quite light in color. Weird… maybe it wasn’t a very virile male or something who knows

Anyways the other 3 are hanging up now and I should be able to count them up in a few days.

21 Likes

Orange goji: ~240 (!!!)
Blackberry breath: ~201
Orange sunshine: ~110

So I hit my goal on everything except the GSC. One thing I noticed is the plants that were freshly rooted cuttings produced more, whereas the ones that were old mothers and had been in the solos for longer produced less.

Coincidence? Who knows…

30 Likes

Very cool project I just recently tried to pollinate some space cake and was unsuccessful. I think they really need a good veg until they get a good root ball to really get GSC to make seed. Getting ready to try some orange Goji f1s really excited about them everyone seems to love it. I have some Secret Chief X Orange Sunshine that I’m getting ready for the next round I think they are going to be something special they already stink in veg.

9 Likes