Beacher - some past grows and future

If his small dirt pots grow them like he does…I can only imagine what an Octo run would produce!!!

5 Likes

Man you fly through the genetics, you’ve run like 800 strains since you’ve been here lol

How do you go from seed to sexed in the fastest way? I find when I plant seeds is an easy 6-8 weeks before I know whats what…

8 Likes

Take early cuts, place cuts undr 12/12, in 7 - 10 days I KNOW!!!

7 Likes

Not to answer for Jet but I think it’s a large part genetic or possibly even environmental. I haven’t figured it out lol.

I’ve had many times where a good percentage show sex around day 21-28. Not fully developed that early but if you get in there and look real close you can see tiny little nubs forming and identify sex with remarkable accuracy. Females look like a teardrop shape coming in and males have a tiny crab claw.

But I’ve also had plants that don’t want to show any sign of sex until 4-5-6 weeks so I don’t know. :shrug:

6 Likes

There might be an environmental aspect to it because at this current place seedlings take forever to show preflowers. I always forget to try rooting them in 12/12 that would shave 10 days or so off my time.

5 Likes

Im getting good at telling sex early. Just as painted said, lots of times we can tell real early, certainly before we see 2 hairs anyways. The tear drop shape of the lady pre is the give away. Pretty easy to spot early , and like pdiddy said, the male does not have that shape, but more claw like. Also, the ladys pre’s seem to come directly from the stems, where as the males pre seem to be on a “stalk”. dead give away. I always see the ladies 1st , so that helps too

6 Likes

:joy: :smile: pfdiddy

8 Likes

nothing here to see.

3 Likes

All about da benjamins lol

I’m getting better at spotting early signs but I still prefer to be 100%… I’d hate to chuck something nice out

6 Likes

I’ve been building my second flowering box the last few days. Its about 4’ x 3.5’, so a little bit bigger than my existing one. I’ll be using another 600W HPS in here possibly with some LEDs for the sides.

24 Likes

To put some pressure on myself to not take forever building I moved my Guava 99 moms into some huge pots. They’ll go under the 600 in the new room when its ready. Here they are in their solo cups, these cuttings have been in them for over 3 months.

The is the #4…its the one I ran off to the side last round. It’ll get a proper chance this time. This plant in this tiny pot is actually the original seedling. Its been in this pot for over 6 months lol. Its going to freak out in a new big pot.

And here it is transplanted…it doesn’t look so small in this big pot. I’m using roughly 4 gallons pots with coco and about 20% coco croutons.

14 Likes

Here’s all 4 in their new pots. I’m now using 2/3 lights in my veg room and there’s still quite a lot of room…I’m pretty confident it will be able to feed both flowering boxes if I stagger right.

There’s also a FAM auto and a Dark Sparks that is very unhappy. Its curling over and quite dark, I’ve flushed it and have been feeding it half strength but she’s still pissed lol

17 Likes

That’s looking great!!! A second flower room!!! That’s awesome. Now you will be in trim jail more often. Testing more strains. Collecting more seeds haha the spiral that never ends. :joy::ok_hand::v:

15 Likes

Ya addicts always want to take others down with them, eh? I blame you lol

11 Likes

BIG STALK ON THAT BABY.
LOOKS As IF IT WILL HOLD A TON OF BUDS…
Strong

6 Likes

Ya I sure hope so haha. Established plants like that seem to take off really fast once up potted

5 Likes

Yeh,i heard that…
I like to watch them when i put them in bigger shoes…they take off …

4 Likes

Beautiful grows, indoor and outdoor. And I’ve only seen 1/4 of this thread! :joy:
I quit outdoor. Indoor only now.
Happy growing!

6 Likes

Autos are looking good so far. I found a couple small spots of powdery mildew on the largest one (FAM on the left of the pic). Besides that they’re pretty much perfect with 1/2 strength mega crop and the 400W at about 22" away

12 Likes

The new box is getting there, walls are up and light/scrubber are hung. Now I need to make some doors and some vent holes.

16 Likes