BeagleZ Corner

Thanks for makin it happen @Kami !!
Good luck on your run, excited to follow along, I have a lot of catching up to do around here

6 Likes

Ah, okay, I get it now. Yeah, that’s a hassle haha.

2 Likes

Well this is not how I wanted to wake up this morning…

Ducting fell off the AC at some point last night. Opened the tent and it was a cloud, a CLOUD! Damnit!

10 Likes

That sucks man. The last time I did that I had a humidifier malfunction in the drying tent.

4 Likes

Sorry brother, that sucks. Hopefully no harm done

3 Likes

appreciate it guys, got it back down to 50RH going to keep it there for a day and then bring it back to 60
Could have been as little as an hour or as long as 6 hours so :crossed_fingers:'s

At least they weren’t really too dry yet

6 Likes

You’ll be good. Just pretend it was some rain and fog overnight.

3 Likes

Yeah for sure. I mean people literally submerge their buds to wash outdoor harvests, and it’s fine.
I think, this early in the process, no harm done. :bear::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

They’ll be alright. Same thing happened to me before I got my Inkbird (a few times, actually haha), totally spaced and went to bed with humidifiers cranking. Woke up to the same thing you woke up to, but the weed still turned out fine.

5 Likes

I’m telling myself this will be the tastiest well dried bud I’ve ever done :wink:
Good vibes :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yup, I remember that mini. I think I commented on your 200 humidifiers at that point lol

3 Likes

I alllllllmost mentioned that I thought the flavor might’ve been affected, but I didn’t wanna put any bad thoughts into your head haha!

3 Likes

Shhhhhhhh :shushing_face:

5 Likes

One time, before I knew how to cook, I asked my buddy what temp I should roast my chicken. He said 180 degrees, so that’s what I set my oven to.
I called him an hour later and was like “It’s not working!”
He laughed and told me to turn my oven to 350.
I’ll tell you what though, that was the most tender, moist chicken I ever cooked! :rofl:
That’s how your buds will be

5 Likes

The spacey spice shall serve you to be super sensible in sweet scents.

With the blessings of the pope of dope, all is well.

5 Likes

Fuuuuuuck. That’ll wreck your morning, but like others said you’re prolly fine overall, if it had stayed like that for more than a full day I’d be more worried. Seeing that gave me a start though, had to run downstairs to check my enviro too. The basement with a little moderate humidification is holding steady in good range right now, got the Kailash hanging on my outdoor dry lines but we’re in that transition phase weather wise and things will warm up soon so I’m hoping I can eek out a 2 week ish dry before things get too warm.

5 Likes

:crazy_face:

18 Likes

Outdoor sip action?!:heart_eyes::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Yeah buddy!! Going to put the SS4 from Crunch in here.
Made my own mix as usual, will let it cook for a week or so. Watered in with some IMO4 JMS, excited to lift the cover tomorrow :grimacing:

7 Likes

First leg of the SunRa…
Loving it! Citrusy with a touch of blueberry, smokes super smooth.

I’ll do a better smoke report once we get a little more cure on her but DAMN, first impression is nice nice :+1:
She’s sticking around a while for sure!!!

23 Likes