BeagleZ Corner

Fuck, my deck looks bad… :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Thinking I got to get back to some bodhi gear for next run thinking I might do a pinesoul extravaganza with soulmate and soulfood or might go with monarch and strawberry headband or some f2 like some baba kush and mendo sunshine so many options :joy: that Sunra sounds like some killer some can’t go wrong with some blueberry and citrus :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Let your soul shine brother!!!

Although I’ve always wanted to run the Baba and would be stoked to watch you grow her. Jealous of that one

I know right! Lol. Crunch’s next lineup has me itching to look through my catalog, but I have a few runs promised I must get through first. But yeah, I love the decision making process

11 Likes

I like nice nice!

10 Likes

Nice resin ring :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Sun-Ra is great :star_struck: nice to hear you’re happy with the pheno you got!

Really making me want to pop a few haha…

8 Likes

SQUIRREL!!

11 Likes

I live trap the squirrels and move them out! One year the buggers stole every plum off the tree when they were still green.

6 Likes

tried that, tried feeding them, giving them a ton of fresh water, lost my mind and got a pellet gun a few years ago. Nothing worked. They are worse than rabbits around here , although I have plenty of those too lol.
Ever since I started KNF/JADAM on my whole property its become kind of a refuge in the neighborhood I think, I dont mind really lol

6 Likes

Yah the thing about them is when you see 6 squirrels there are actually a couple of dozen. Took me 2 years to trap out the 24 squirrels terrorizing the greenhouse, but once they were gone, life was grand. Caught a dozen squirrels a year.

6 Likes

Holy shit! thats a lot of squirrel relocation! Did you put them all in the same location?

5 Likes

I am having a dead oak cut down in the backyard right now, im hoping maybe that will scare the shit out them HA yeah right

4 Likes

We moved quite a few up to the wildlife refuge at the lake, but additionally moved a few down towards the USA border. Contrary to popular belief, they never come back. Now, if a squirrel enters the yard, it gets trapped and moved out.

5 Likes

hmmmm, yeah I thought they were always just coming back but maybe I had not completed the task :thinking:

5 Likes

Dude, I’m not even gonna lie, I’ve “joked” with my girl about doing the same thing. And it has nothing to do with them fucking up my plants (because I don’t have any outdoor cannabis plants haha). I just don’t like them. People are like,”They’re so cute! They eat with their hands!” No, they’re not cute. They’re rats with bushy tails and crazed eyes… haha.

4 Likes

Not sure how crazy your squirrels are but we have found in the past that putting up some small wire fencing keeps them out of garden areas, even just some 6 inch tall chicken wire or something around the edge of your Earthbox may help. Although you likely need to move your plant away from your railing as that gives them an easy ladder to jump onto your plant or planter.

4 Likes

Great point, thanks @ElGalloBlanco !!

3 Likes

At least make some real deal Brunswick stew :crazy_face:
SAA Squirrel Amino Acids hmmmmm :thinking: instead of them feeding on my plants ill feed them to my plants LOL

8 Likes

No, thanks haha. I’ll leave that to y’all backwoods motherfuckers haha!

6 Likes

Was wondering if you would have even heard of such of thing HA

4 Likes