BeagleZ Corner

Maaaannnn… even your cover crop is sexy!

5 Likes

I need something to stare at all night :rofl:
Actually this is the best germ I have had in the bed with cover crop so far

6 Likes

You’re now my official daily DJ.

5 Likes

Mornin Fam,
Got a few shots of the SS4 from the other day. Getting pretty worried about her, the weather the last week or so has been a not so great for finishing flower.
Found one spot of rot yesterday. I am going to do a heavy defoliation today.

All but one of the new beans are above ground :slight_smile:

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Plants are looking pretty good despite the bad weather. It has been nothing but rain here since Saturday, had to move plants under my patio . How much longer do they have before the chop comes? @BeagleZ

5 Likes

At least a couple more weeks I’d say. Not really sure what day of flower she is on.

8 Likes

Cheers Fam!

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather! Getting ready for some smash burgers

17 Likes

Cheers!! I’m smoking some GMO x BOO before eating some flank steak tonight.

18 Likes

GOJIxAPPY over here :slight_smile:
Enjoy brother!!

17 Likes

Goji x Appy sounds like a peaceful happiness bomb.

6 Likes

What up Fam!
Gearing up for transplant into the bed so decided to busy cleaning things up and doing a few upgrades.
This may seem like a little thing but it’s going to make life much easier for me.
Upgrade #1, New bottles!!

I’m prob much more excited than I should be about this :crazy_face:

21 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight hope all is well brother next round is going to be banging can’t wait to see it :blush:

4 Likes

Looking slick man :sunglasses::love_you_gesture::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Ohhhh! Jealous!!

3 Likes

Damn dude that looks pretty legit. How far away are we from seeing “Mr. BeagleZ KNF Miracle Tonic” on grow store shelves?

4 Likes

Eased my soul for sure @DesertHeartGardens :innocent: All is good over here, just enjoying the fall weather and excited for things to slow down a bit. All good over there?

Thanks @Loggershands , they dont have mL marks but with that little fill section it’ll make it a lot easier to get my pipette or syringe in there with much less sticky mess :smiley:

Dont be @HeadyBearAdventures ,

:wink: didnt think it was too bad of a price for as long as i plan on these lasting me, they come in a 12 pack

Might be closer than you think @LegsMahoney :wink:

10 Likes

I’ve been wondering when I’ll see some Beaglez Juize on the shelves of Token Rhyme!

You can add your own mL marks. I usually do something like that with a sharpie just so I can speed things up a bit.

5 Likes

What up Fam! Time to get this run going, had to break out the big dog for this chop :crazy_face:

Also got some new pvc corners today for my next upgrade. Going to be re-working the trellis system a bit.

Hope y’all are doing well, been a little MIA again lately. Hoping I can wrap up some of these projects I’ve started around the house and have a bit more free time. Been over extended far longer than my liking.

24 Likes

Glad to see you are back @BeagleZ, I know what you mean about being over extended, this house is going to be death of me…:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: Can’t wait to see your next upgrade. What did you chop down? looks like it was alot.

5 Likes

Thanks bud! Just chopping and dropping that overgrown cover crop

8 Likes