BeagleZ Corner

Happy thanksgiving Fam!!

Starting the day with a little pecan and SunRa smoke.

Hope you all find a good nappin spot today!

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

25 Likes

Happy turkey day @BeagleZ hope you had a nice Stoney relaxing day as well :v:

5 Likes

You know it bud, thanks! Trying to make room for pie :wink:

6 Likes

Is it called thanksgiving because y’all very thankful for turkeys? :thinking: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I find a good nap spot everyday!

4 Likes

Among many other things thankful for I am :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What up Fam :wave:
Things have been chugging along over here despite my lack of updates. Have too many fires burning recently and promised they’d all be put out by Christmas.
Anywho, I got the girls transplanted a few weeks ago and everyone took off, except that one… ha there’s always one that doesn’t want to cooperate with me.
One of the TropCookies is a beast, and one is barely moving not even reaching the first trellis level yet. The 2 JackHerer are pretty much neck and neck.
I also threw a cut of my Wookie BR in the corner for good measure.

I’ve been doing my usual. KNF foliar every 3 or 4 days. JLF once a week. Everything cut or plucked off is getting fed back to the plants. I’ve got a few buckets of CannaJLF cookin so… seems like a better use currently.

Gave them one last good thinning out last night and will prob flip in a day or 2. The big TropCookie is getting hard to control so the time has come already.

Group…

TropCookie #1

TropCookie #2

JackHerer #1

JackHerer #2

BlackRaspberry…

Will try to update more going forward.

23 Likes

Tropicana cookies? Had some from a farm down in Oregon had a delicious fresh squeezed oj smell and a good daytime use buzz didn’t see you where running that :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yes @DesertHeartGardens , a bit of a departure from my norm for sure.
Want to see if I can find out what the hype is about :wink:

Hope your well my man!

8 Likes

From seed or did you get a cut I found it real nice for wake n bake super pretty too throws some of the coolest colors

4 Likes

Seed run, I love seeds HA

6 Likes

Please do, looking forward to watching that Pogado. Good vibes bud

6 Likes

Bushy healthy plants, nice job so far!

3 Likes

Is Tropicana cookies oni gear? Sounds familiar and I think I gave a pack to a homie to grow out. Hope I didn’t make a mistake.

2 Likes

Not Oni to my knowledge. A lot of folks have a TC on their menu. I’m not educated enough on it to even know where or who originated it.
The bigger TC is an absolute beast though. Fattest stalk I’ve had in the bed and it’s super fast, maybe the fastest vegging plant I’ve grown.

7 Likes

Ooh Kay. It looks like, if Google can be trusted, that Bloom made trop cookies and Oni made an F2. I also just realized I gave away hot tropics (fire OG x Tropicana Cookies) from Oni.

Derf. Ill never know lol.

4 Likes

What up Fam? Happy new year!!
Hope every had a great last year and has a bountiful upcoming year!

Had some time over the long weekend to finally finish my trellis upgrade. The old 2nd trellis is now a floating 3rd layer if I need.
Really liking the stability of the new level.

Everyone is as happy as can be, had the bend most of the tops on the beast TropCookie as she reached the light pretty quick.
Stretch is over now though at day 26 of flower.

Switching over to BloomFormula for foliar, upping the SEA and alternating WCP/WCA

JLF weekly feed is at 3oz per gallon of the year old vintage canna.

Also… putting my sons 3d printer to use that I got him for Xmas. Made some hooks for tops I bent…

25 Likes

Nice looking grow and prints! I need to print some of those as well. :beers:

4 Likes

Thanks!! These are my first functional print beside the benchy boat my daughter loves for bath HA.
Pretty exciting to think I can just make little things like this for around the house instead of taking that 3rd or 4th trip back to Lowe’s.

12 Likes

Cool man! I love that 3d printing shit… makes me think I oughta get one.
My custom tent spreaders should be arriving from @Bobgrows in a week… just in time to kick off the Mango Lotus repro. I’m gonna need every inch to veg 12 plants in there for a month, and yes I’m calling a 100% germination like Babe Ruth calling his shot.
Happy new year homie

7 Likes