BeagleZ Corner

Quick update today before lights out for their nap.
Every bodies doing great. Believe we are all chugging along at 100%now :slight_smile:

Since we are back on track did a slight defoliation and started spreading them out a bit to open them up, also turned the light up from 60 to 8o%…

The EB is doing what they do, rocking!..

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

18 Likes

holy mycelium batman! that earthbox is fuzzed out!

Edit: the bed looks dialed too :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Happy days Legs!!! :clap:
Thanks, yeah the bed told me to back off and let her do it’s thing

That is a hell of a bass line!! Nice, hadn’t heard that

4 Likes

yea love those guys, good stuff to listen to while snowboarding. big like fuzz/stoner rock fan, amongst other things. :yum: :metal:

2 Likes

About to turn myself in to trim jail, will be out on parole in about 3 days. Figure I can through at least 2-3 a night with one night of overtime.

1 of 9…

See y’all in a couple hours :wink:

14 Likes

Godspeed dude :v:t2:

3 Likes

Just got all caught up in here. Your new girls are looking great! Seems like the bed is holding up well, soil tests smoil test lol

Good luck in trim jail!

4 Likes

Trim jail isn’t always bad. It’s a good excuse to get high allllllll day. But when your wife is also a stoner, you don’t need excuses.

5 Likes

Thanks @api312 !
This is my first twenty20 run so I’m excited to see what comes out of it.
I did the little TW from them last round but I don’t feel I did her justice at all.

5 Likes

Hahaaa yeah, got to watch the new Dune and chill on the couch with wifey.
She doesn’t smoke but sure likes to shove my buds to her nose :joy:

3 Likes

Innuendo??

1 Like

I was in Covid isolation for my last trim party. Watched all my favorite Grateful Dead/JGB videos thrice! Except for the Covid, it was a nice little reboot!

3 Likes

i feel for you @CrunchBerries we just got out of a little lockdown protocol a week or so ago with our little one. good on you for making the most of it

2 Likes

Hope your baby is doing well!

2 Likes

Feeling those EB bro… Gonna be getting a few started here soon just to play around and keep things fresh.
As for pH… Honestly man if you prepared to take that extra couple minutes to check your pH it’s not a bad thing. Beds or pots where the life is not fully functional and doing its job pH can fluctuation can still bring problems. I have a lot of calcium in my water and that build up over time can fuck shit up, so I’ve had to get a couple filters to clean it out then maybe every week or 2 I’ll bypass the filter and drench with the natural high calcium borehole water that I’ll use to make a tea. A bit of apple cider vinegar is also good to add to water anyway even with a good oh… Organics, as easy as it sounds can be just as tricky depending on your environment and inputs and location etc, which in turn filters off into KNF. A lot of KNF can totally fuck your shit up if you don’t know where your inputs are coming from. My understanding of KNF is that all the inputs need to be coming off your property to avoid outside poison and contamination from harmful pesticides and fungicides that are sprayed on all the fruits and vegetables we get in the grocery stores . So basically growing certain plants to use in your KNF program is best. Things like Borage and Comfrey are gems to have around and great biodynamic accumulators and highly valued input to organic set ups. Comfrey works well in beds… Sorry for rambling on haha just a few thoughts

3 Likes

It wasn’t my fault!! :wink:

Glad your out of the fog @LegsMahoney !!

1 Like

@CrunchBerries @BeagleZ thank you! She’s doing good, was asymptomatic the whole time, kind of a big relief for the wife and I truthfully, but we’re back at 100% now after a pretty mellow stint at home :v:t2:

2 Likes

I always like to watch The Last Waltz, and now I’m adding the newish Questlove doc Summer of Soul to my trim rotation

3 Likes

I’ve heard good things about the Summer of Soul. We have to check it out. Watched a doc last night on Rick James. Did you know he tried out for Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young? Him and Neil Young were boys from his days as a draft dodger in Toronto. It was super good!

5 Likes