BeagleZ Corner

Very interested in Black Raspberry, can’t wait to see what you find. BB muffin x Vintage bb sounds awesome as well!

14 Likes

Lol I like that hair much better than the original version :crazy_face:

I might just move in next door once you start on that OH x BB project!!

10 Likes

Dude! Yes, that’s a lineup for sure, onward!!

7 Likes

Ok Fam, got inside my head again and now I’m not sure what I want to do.
We are at 77 days for the SSDD’s , all cloudy with about 5%amber I’d say.
Getting a little gnarly but still throwing out new pistols.
Was going to start chipping today but now wondering if I should give them another week, thoughts?

29 Likes

Looking good I’d do some now and others a week later , then see which you like better early or late harvested bud.

14 Likes

I think I saw you say somewhere that you prefer “stonier” weed, so I’d probably let them go another week, since you’re only seeing 5% amber. I wouldn’t pay attention to the new pistils. That just happens sometimes, doesn’t mean the plants aren’t done. At least, I don’t think it does… haha.

12 Likes

They are looking great but there are a lot of white hairs still. I’d let it go unless you need the space. @ShiskaberrySavior 's suggestion to chop some now and let some continue seems like a good compromise.

13 Likes

Thanks guys, I think I will leave them another week and then re assess. I just hate when the little sugar leafs that are inside the buds start to deteriorate, I feel like I have to get in there and trim everyone out, but I think everyone is right, they could use some more time.

Might take one top off of each just for for grins.

11 Likes

One more vote for letting em ride. @minitiger said it best, let those trics tell you when to cut

9 Likes

Awesome yield mang!

You can harvest a top every day too.

Number them 1 to whatever… then you can choose and mix at will.
Choice and variety, what’s not to like?

8 Likes

i used to hate that now i try not to care, there’s nothing wrong with it, the buds definitely look like they want to flower forever

7 Likes

As long as mold isn’t a concern, I’d say let em ride another week or so.

5 Likes

No turning back now, everyone’s taking a bath in some SeedFormula…

3 of each

One of the BlackRaspberry seeds immediately sunk to the bottom and refuses to float at all. Y’all think I should drop another one?

23 Likes

Drop 2 more😉

14 Likes

Drop 6 more!

11 Likes

Drop them ALL!!!

14 Likes

Good tidings mi hermano! What is this SeedFormula you speak of? I appeased Jobu with Rum and Cigars to send you positive juju! Get-on-up!

12 Likes

sometimes they can take a bit and then float back up to the top. It can’t drown so either way you can leave it till it pops or not. Either it’ll pop and float back up to the surface, or it’s already a dead bean.

11 Likes

It’s dense from the amount of goodness trying to explode out of the tiny bean! Go bean go!!

9 Likes

K, get ready for all the TLA’s…
My seed soak consisted of, FPJ/LV/OHN/WCP/FAA and sea-90. All at half strength.
Thanks for the voodoo @CrunchBerries !!

7 Likes