BeagleZ Corner

I recognize all but the LV. Living Vinegar? Please help.

5 Likes

Yes, I believe you are correct.

5 Likes

Ding ding… made this batch from my leftover banana ffj goods @LivingBlackSoil :+1::+1:

Banana is the best replacement for brown rice vinegar

5 Likes

You’re missing a few letters from the alphabet there, I’m pretty sure @BeagleZ :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s getting a little out of hand lol
If I do some I’m going to do it x 100. It’s got me in trouble once or twice :crazy_face:

3 Likes

What up Fam! Hope everyone’s having a great labor day weekend so far.
This will be the last update before harvesting the SSDD’s.

Day 83 of flower for the SSDDbx sisters. Will start cutting them down maybe tonight, or not. Might wait till tomorrow, did a bunch of yard work today and I’m kind of beat.

SSDDbx #1

SSDDbx #2

They could prob go another week but I’m happy and ready to get these babies hanging.

In other news , the SaintsCrossing is staring to spread her wings. Topped her once, we now have 4 good tops I’ll start training soon…

Y’all be good, good Vibes :sunglasses:

31 Likes

She chonky! Let her ride out the night… :rofl: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yeah dude, I’ve already nestled into the couch with the PRS in lap :wink:
Don’t see myself getting her all sticky so I’ll wait ;’:crazy_face:

11 Likes

Great job on growing those don’t look bad to trim neither. Good luck with trimming.

6 Likes

That thing looks a little mean :wink:!! Is it racy?

The SSDDbx that is.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

:man_shrugging: Will let you know in a couple weeks :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looks great bud! I’m sure you will enjoy smoking them. I just hit some for a little wake n bake. Done took me 5 minutes to write this because I’m sitting here staring at my phone. :joy:

9 Likes

A fantastic garden @BeagleZ!

6 Likes

Thanks @ShiskaberrySavior, I feel I could have done a little better. I let the bed dry out while on vacation (not intentionally), everything bounced back for the most part but seems I struggled a bit ever since then.
The trim should be light for sure :+1::+1:

Hahaa @VAkish… funny I was just remembering last night the days when I would zone out and end watching the preview guide channel for like 2 hours before realizing it.

Thank you @Tejas, appreciate you stopping by bro!

8 Likes

Snapped a few pics before lights came on…

Going to start the chop on these girls tonight.

31 Likes

Yowza @BeagleZ Some phatties up in here (up in here)!
There’s no such thing as perfection, and they look great despite the hiccups.

11 Likes

Jesus dude!!! Maybe I haven’t been laying as close attention as I thought but I feel like those SSDD buds popped off really suddenly. Super fucking chunky, I’ll be stoked to hear the smoke report on them for sure

11 Likes

Just been getting caught up in here - wow - everything looks fantastic! Pleasure watching you grow @BeagleZ

Man I thought I was the only one that happened to. Ended up going to the ER… thought I was having a heart attack. “It’s all in your head.” This was 7-8 years ago now. Managed to stay off of nicotine but to be honest I don’t feel like I’ve ever fully recovered to my pre-quitting levels of anxiety. Sorry to hear you’ve had to go through this too @HolyAngel !!

11 Likes

Aw, thanks. I just started week 9 of quitting with patches. Started the step-3 patch today actually. Anxiety still in the back of my mind but no panic attacks or anything yet so far :pray:

11 Likes

Dude, that’s funny as shit. I used to do that all the time, as well, just baaaaaked…

10 Likes