BeagleZ Corner

Clone them both to see if they are different phenos!

8 Likes

yeah twins definitely a thing. seen it in multiple lines. usually two different phenos, I’ve not seen them both be the same. I also haven’t seen either one be “clones of the parent” as the rumor goes. They’re their own plants.

13 Likes

Happened to me, but only 1 survived. Someone’s old wife told me one will be a copy of the Mom, grain of pink salt.

6 Likes

It’s deff a Arnold/Danny situation here. I’ll coddle both and see what happens…

@DougDawson , dunno man, maybe they got too hot or they got a dose of that radiation but these little guys had a hard time. Got 2 to pop.
Regardless looks like we will get some sour grape action anyway :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Danny/Arnold…good analogy.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Did you plant all 10?

5 Likes

started with 3 and went from there lol. Yeah, all of them have been attempted. 3 or 4 cracked and rapidly died, some didnt crack, and I got 2 to sprout.

7 Likes

Odd to have them pop and die :thinking: Sorry to hear that.

5 Likes

Yeah , never seen it before. Once popped they would turn brown and shrivel up.
No worries, we persisted!!

5 Likes

What is seed formula?

5 Likes

Seed soak is FPJ, OHN and Vinegar. I use at half strength :+1:

4 Likes

Dude I had the twins thing happen with the PK UHP, one seed, two embryos, had to do a little surgery to separate em but both are still mommed up in the veg tent, pretty cool. Labeled em “3” and “3.5” :joy:

7 Likes

3.5 lol :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

What up Fam! Been a while since I updated the SaintsCrossing.
We are now 2 weeks flower but I didn’t get around to posting here last week, so, these are 1 week old…
Starting to stretch and easily twice the size as the first round already. Did a bit of defoliation and got the the first screen in…

And here we are tonight, one week later. She’s loving the EB. Stretched quite a bit, about 2x so far, hoping she about done…

Need to finish shaving her up under that screen as well as some more defoliation.
Going to try to hit her with a last dose of leaf formula(foliar) right before lights out in the AM. But seeing as how I’ve had maybe 6 hours sleep the last 4 days, it might not happen tomorrow and wait for Friday AM.

Time to crash! Y’all be good, good vibes :sunglasses:

23 Likes

Take care of yourself, sleep is important!

4 Likes

Appreciate it @Rogue! I am working on a solution for adjusting my work/life balance.

7 Likes

Atta boy!!!

6 Likes

Shoo buddy! She looks good having that EB all to herself. Get some sleep dude!

5 Likes

They look happy and healthy! Love when growth comes on so fast that they can’t even start photosynthesizing before the next set of leaves come popping out!

2 Likes