BeagleZ Corner

It’s Hbodi, the H is silent.

6 Likes

:pray:DHG!
I’m really hoping the smoke stacks up to her looks. Absolutely loving this plant. Glad I ran it again, I don’t feel I’m getting a good representation off the first stunted one.

Literally laughed out loud on that one @imstinky. The kind where your wife looks at you jealous and says “oh, so what’s so funny” lol

6 Likes

Haha! “What the hell you laughing at this time of night?” I was trying to hold back my giggles so my wife didn’t say the same thing.

6 Likes

Man, limeade sounds pretty good, that lik saints crossing is a stunner man, glad you gave it another shot like that. Beds looking good too, that one will be fun to watch it go off. Everyone seems to be feeling some kind of way about all this stuff with B, gotta give the dude the benefit of the doubt that he’ll shine shit up over there. Be well buddy! :heart::v:t2:

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m with you @LegsMahoney, I just can’t fucking stand that Berner douche, he’s like the very opposite of every one of my morals and ethics.

9 Likes

Can’t have Yin, without a Yang!

11 Likes

Oh I got plenty of yang without that a-hole :wink:

10 Likes

I hear you, not a fan myself either, but I love Bodhi’s whole vibe so I’m basically taking the Swanson approach to the matter:

:joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Having some fun tonight :sunglasses:

21 Likes

haha good one, me too

5 Likes

Mornin y’all! Happy girls this morning, all cleaned up…

Have a great hump day Fam!

Forgot to include this pic of the IMO3 I applied before the straw…

22 Likes

Looking good! I just plopped new shit in my bed 2 days ago too. Gonna do my top dress tonight hopefully and then flip to flower within the week since mine are a little taller. They were vegging for a tad too long like usual.

Bed life!!

4 Likes

Nice man, let’s race lol
I usually do one more transplant before I go into the bed but decided to just say f-it and go from the solos to the bed this round.

I’m liking this style a little better, saves some space and less work watering for those 2 weeks that they would’ve been in the gallon pots.

6 Likes

It’s ON!!

I wish I had that space. My veg tent gets overgrown and usually once I chop my flower tent, I can’t wait to get new plants in there to free up space.

These are taller than I like. I had to use the spacers from the top part of the scrog so this will be starting higher than I want. Sometimes you just gotta roll with it. These are the first time I’m running all of these crosses

Back left: my Kosher Tangie x Chocolate Diesel
Back right: my Soul Mate x Chocolate Diesel
Middle: my Purple Afghan HP x CD
Front left: Artifact1 F2 #2 x Kashmir Azad
Front right: MAC x DLA5 from @Rosinallday

12 Likes

Dude! Do you have a thread for this run? Interested in how those turn out for you!

6 Likes

I feel I do this more and more with a lot of things lol

8 Likes

I don’t have a specific one for it, but I’ll prob just post updates in my Stink Shack thread.

Ps. I popped 2 of each of the artifact x kashmir and MAC x dla5. Haven’t decided if I’m gonna try and find a spot somewhere in my house to flower out the 2 males for pollen or if I’m just gonna scrap them.

9 Likes

back up a minute here… there is a “stink shack” thread somewhere and i was not tagged into it??? im appalled! I’m crashing at your place now @imstinky lol

7 Likes

Always impressed with your grow that imo3 is looking righteous those girls are really starting to take off gotta get in on the bed life and switch over from the 20s it’s the way to go :blush:

6 Likes

I don’t know man, I wouldn’t fix it if it ain’t broke and your grow definitely ain’t broke!

That being said, I do absolutely love my bed!

7 Likes