BeagleZ Corner

Those beds don’t skip a beat for ya! nice work @BeagleZ !

6 Likes

Thank you @asher1er! Welcome to the corner

6 Likes

I would only switch to a bed if you’re on a concrete slab. I would not try and stick this heavy bitch on anything else.

Having said that, if you switch to anything, Try SIPs. It looks like something older growers might laugh and say it’s only for newbs, but SIPs is the future! If beds are mimicking outdoors, then sips mimic planting a plant in a national forest next to a flowing river. It’s crazy!

9 Likes

Yeah, my EB is a very very close second. My only complaint with it is that it inhibits my tinkering lol.
It’s almost too plug and play for me. But time is valuable and I sure do run short on time so there’s that.

I guess also I have more pride in the outcomes of the bed
“Pride” might be time to get that ego in check @CrunchBerries !

10 Likes

That’s why I went with SIPs in my shed. I wanted more plants but not all the extra work that comes with them. If the tube is dry, I add water. No trying to lift pots to see how heavy they are. No watering slowly so it doesn’t run out the sides. No PH.

7 Likes

Why, besides ego stroking tinkering :rofl:, do you prefer bed life over Sips?

Love your stuff. IMO looking great.

Peace

5 Likes

thats really the main thing, I enjoy making and using my own inputs and seeing how they work(granted i give the EB the same inputs, just differently). I also really like having cover crop and a living mulch system and my little visitors from time to time. Theres a frog in my tent right now and Ive had lizards before. I enjoy watching the eco system, I dont really enjoy watching a shower cap :wink:

13 Likes

Life!

Makes lotsa sense.

Thanks

3 Likes

Betting allowed :wink::smiling_imp:
Jk bro, i suck at gambling :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Friday Fam! It’s been a little over a week since I updated on the SaintsCrossing. Starting to put on a bit of weight and I still haven’t had time to do the trellis :grimacing:
Day 38 of 12/12…

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Y’all be good, good vibes :sunglasses:

29 Likes

I’m digging the look of that plant! Short but not fucking around either. I’m glad you’re giving this one a grow of its own.

4 Likes

Everyone has hit their stride and are really starting to take off. Looks like I’ll be flipping sooner than I thought. I’m thinking might flip them this weekend even.
The group…

SG, already growing out 11 blades…

MC is a mess of a bush lol, prob should not have topped this one…

BR has started growing the fastest I think…

BBMxVBB, another bush in the making lol…

That’s it for now,

Update:
Did a little defoliation and training. Also turned my light up from 60% to 80% and reduced the timer from 18/6 to 16/8…

27 Likes

Looking good! I was gonna flip soon soon, but now since adding my latest lady, I can prob flip this weekend too. New thangs be popping!!

7 Likes

Flip it dude!!

8 Likes

:rofl: :upside_down_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

What up Fam!
Today is day 47 give or take for the SaintsCrossing. She’s really packing on weight and getting dense. Just starting to fade a bit. Still has a ways to go though, no rush…

We are behind a few days on the 3x3. We will start on ferment friday. Gave the ladies a good soaking of Leaf Formula and a deep watering of some JLF, 6 gallons diluted to 10:1.
Saturday they responded well so I gave them a good defoliation. And, tonight we are all holding hands again. The SG is starting to take over with the BR coming in close behind. So tonight will be the first night of 12/12 @imstinky. I don’t want to bury anyone this round so a little smaller is just fine with me this go.

BlackRaspberry…

BlueBerryMuffin X VintageBlueBerry…

SourGrape…

MidnightCowboy…

Have a great week everyone!

30 Likes

Gawddamn, man! That Saint’s Crossing is blowing UP haha. Huge flowers already. Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t that the little tiny plant from the last round, the one that was like two feet shorter than everything else?

12 Likes

Yup @minitiger ! Crazy right?
It’s pretty interesting to see how different she is growing. Even the bud structure is totally different. I know clones can express differently than the mom but this is a little extreme.

15 Likes

Right on brotha! The Saints Crossing is looking so good. I may have to bump that up to the “possible list” next.

I’m on day 2F in my 3x3 so we are only about a day off. Looks like we will be starting off the new year with some good bud.

10 Likes

Yeah man, getting more pumped on her everyday. Still holding onto the limeade nose :slight_smile:

I’m hoping to get some good flavors out of this round with the 3x3 to go with all my heavy winter beers :crazy_face: hibernation time is right around the corner lol

12 Likes