BeagleZ Corner

Sleep is important @Rogue. To be clear, I won’t take my own advice :wink:
I should get a lot more sleep than I do. But I don’t get to my plants until the rest of the house is in bed, so…

11 Likes

What’s happening Fam!
Late update on the bed tonight. Had a work thing that went longer than expected and more bourbon than expected so I’m half drunk.

Day 14 of 12/12

Things are poppin! I love the EarthBox but I have to say. There is something special about this bed. I’d put it up against any EarthBox any day… But again, I am half drunk.

The SG and BR are towering. The BBMxVBB is looking awesome. Love the leaf shape, looks like you could cut a 2x4 with them. MC is doing it’s best in the back corner. She’s picked up some steam in that last few days so I’m hoping she has a good growth spurt.

Gave the bed 2 gallons of H20 on Tuesday and Thursday. Saturday night they got Leaf Formula foliar application and a 6 gallon bloom formula drench.
Starting to set flower so I think tomorrow will be the last big defoliation. I’m too half drunk to do it tonight.

Group…

SourGraoe…

MidnightCowboy…

BlackRaspberry…

BlueberryMuffin x VintageBlueberry…

Thats all I have for tonight.
Y’all be good, good vibes :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Gorgeousness all around! :star_struck:
They couldn’t look healthier.

5 Likes

Man I haven’t even gotten the earth boxes started in the 3x3 and you’re already making me wish it was a bed lol

7 Likes

do it dewit

5 Likes

Thanks @Rogue! I’m very pleased so far to say the least.

@LegsMahoney , I know the feeling. I flip flop till there is no more time to flip flop.
The EarthBox speaks for itself and I know you will rock it. I think they are a solid choice for a 3x3.

6 Likes

Gave the ladies their haircut tonight…

A little lopsided I’d say :crazy_face:

18 Likes

No one said you were a good barber looking good from here.

8 Likes

I did some snippy snippy too today, enjoying my big jar of leaf tea. :+1:
Do you also feel such relief after doing it?

6 Likes

Eyyy they got their ears lowered haha

7 Likes

Floby for the win!!

9 Likes

Dude! Lol that is what my grandfather used to say. I haven’t heard that in 20 years, thank you !!

5 Likes

Mine too, always loved that saying, never really understood it though

5 Likes

It sucks, as it cuts!

11 Likes

Looking good! I did a lil trim on my ladies a couple days ago.

5 Likes

I dont know about you @imstinky, but its my favorite time of the grow. Seeing the potential fill out and LOTS to do :slight_smile: its like christmas morning every day

10 Likes

Yup. Everything before this was just busy work leading up to the stretch. Once it starts putting on a little bud and some smells come in, I’m in heaven. Going from research, to purchase, to germ, to veg is a long time to imagine smells. Now I get to experience it!!

8 Likes

Hah! Been using one of them for years :rofl: :crazy_face: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

My suspicion about the RH in the 2x4 was confirmed late last night. Found 1 small bit of mold on the SaintsCrossing.
Will be frantically chopping today, will try to grab some pics for later.

The corner I found the spot. Under the fan, no real air flow and they are laying over each other. The rest of the prize colas seem unaffected so far…

Totally my fault

22 Likes

4 Likes