BeagleZ Corner

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
its not bad at all I dont think, already have more than half down and no sign.

so there is the this food cart downtown here in RVA, they make fresh limeade, by the bucket. And this is spot on to that, less the gas mixed in of course :crazy_face:

12 Likes

oh man, that sounds awesome!! any time i hear about like Meangenes lime lines etc. im always like “fuck i bet that tastes good, i gotta get into some of that.” i want some limeade, lime pop, limey nonsense in my life

6 Likes

i was really surprised, was not expecting it at all

6 Likes

Can’t really complain with a yield like that, whew. :sweat_smile:

Cleaning the fan might be a good idea, maybe some of that cobweb fell onto the bud and caused the rot.

4 Likes

Yeah, actually didn’t even notice, been pre occupied with the bed.

5 Likes

Well Fam, deed is done.
Everything is chopped down and hung. 5 hangers full in total. Didn’t get any pics as I wanted to get it cut and get the tent set up for drying.

I’ll do a thorough inspection tomorrow and get some daylight pics. But, it appears we are 98% in the clear. Found one other bud with a spot next to the first one.

I actually put a drop of LABs on the first spot I found last night and now there is no sign so I did the same to the other spot to hopefully halt any possible spreading in the next day or 2 while they start the dry.
I’ll cut out the infected parts tomorrow.

I decided to use the 2x4 again to dry this time as it’s only one plant and it has the controller I can watch from my phone.

Having a hard time getting the temp down to where I’d like it. I think I need a new AC/dehumidifier. I’m positive it’s part of the problem with the RH too, it’s been running 24/7 for almost 2 years so prob time to replace.

I also removed all the fans , tray and light for cleaning @Rogue :sunglasses:

26 Likes

Very nice @BeagleZ !!! I’m always afraid that spooge will spread so dry in a different part of the house.

5 Likes

There’s no escaping IMO’s in my house lol…my problem is the current RH, but the set up for the tent is holding at 50% and 65* right now so I think I’ll be good :crossed_fingers:

Want to try to keep the RH a bit lower for at least the first few days.

9 Likes

So stoked for your harvest brother! Kudos :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks bud!! :crossed_fingers: the dry goes as planned!!

6 Likes

If RH goes up too high you can cover the floor of the tent with crumpled newspaper.

6 Likes

Sold sold and more sold limeade and gas :drooling_face::drooling_face:sounds heavenly I need a pack of that :fire::fire: looks killer glad you where able to catch the mold early and not have a total disaster

9 Likes

I ask because I neglected it and lost a lot of efficiency for a while… have you cleaned the air filter in a while? After I gave my air filter/screen a bath my dehumidifier started pulling water like it was new again.

3 Likes

Yeah, I clean the screen at least once a month.
Could just need recharged but not sure how to do that in these little portable ones :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve never messed with that but I wonder if those car kits would work with them?

3 Likes

Wait you got a combo unit? Portable AC and Dehu?

3 Likes

Yup, got it at Lowe’s. It has two drain tubes, one for each. I’ll go grab a pic of it…

I love working from home lol

Currently set in AC to 61*( it’s lowest setting)
Drains right into the air handler drain. I have a 20’ tube ducting it into the dry tent. Pardon my ghetto’ness :wink:

20 Likes

Damn dude I probably need one of those in my life

3 Likes

Odd, I’ve been running my cheap 5,000 BTU unit for about 5 years now. It definitely works better in the summer than the winter though.

4 Likes