BeagleZ Corner

I have a personal dream of harvesting a small field of plants with a samurai sword someday. It’s important to have goals. :joy:

5 Likes

I am in for that!!! Let me know when and where!

5 Likes

You’ll be the first call bud!

4 Likes

As long as your happy that’s all that matters in the end. I should not push the WHOLE bed farther and farther since my Galaxy plant is not the happiest, but it will be a nightmare to only harvest 1 of the plants out of there and leave the other 3. I really just want to see my Roze Cookies get petrified if possible heh.

3 Likes

There’s more grass in here than I thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Like cover crop grass? Or like “grass” grass? I’m not stoned yet, I just haven’t finished my coffee

1 Like

:joy: weed grass… I like to break out old terminology every once in while. Right on man, right on

2 Likes

Was up too late to update last night. The rove beetles kicked my ass. Deff need to make sure I have that back in balance in the next few weeks. Some of the buds were littered with them

2 Likes

You gonna try a bud wash at all? Worked wonders for my outdoor this past season

1 Like

Been picking them off one by one by one by one by one by one, might have to wash some of them.
What was your process @LegsMahoney ?
Frutti pheno is infested the most, guess they liked the smell too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a whole thread dedicated to the topic, here’s my post on there:

Basically 3 buckets, baking soda, then lemon juice and h202, then clean cold water, worked great, probably the best flavor I’ve gotten in outdoor herb. Hope that helps you bud!

4 Likes

thanks , will give it a read!

1 Like

What up fam!
Harvest day has come and gone, such a bittersweet day.
Started at 1pm, @CrunchBerries had arrived and we started off with a bowl of SSHP. Gave him a quick update on the goings on in the corner.
We started chopping on the pine pheno, got maybe 5 branches down and my wife came for a visit. Informed us that she had received a phone call from school saying my son had been exposed to the covid the day prior on the bus. So that put an end to the party of 2. @CrunchBerries headed home and I continued on alone and overwhelmed :wink:

So I put my big boy pants on and dove in, got my side table stocked with tools and some winterland 6-9-77 queued up on ReListen…

I continued with the only logical path of cutting as big of sections as I could off the pine pheno. She is really chunky and not much larf at all. Got some really nice colas on her. Dense and frosty.
Some hilights…

All hung up…

Now we can see a much better view of the training/structure and characteristics of the frutti pheno. There is quite a bit more larf on this one. Thinking that one is on me and not the genetics, just not trimming up good enough. Another factor I believe is the stem strength, she a lot more floppy than the pine pheno and ended up falling all over herself, again I should have paid more attention to this. This is by far the biggest challenge I have with the 3x3 in the 4x4…

Started in on her, some hilights…

Some of the larf…

The rove beetles really like this one. Some of the buds were littered, all these came off one bud, gross…

All hung up…

And here we are all snug in our new home for the next few weeks. Definitely need a bigger dry tent. Think I’ll get a 3x3 at least for future and the 4x2 will be used for veg and moms…

Shew, that was a lot of work, rovies did not help speed up the process!. Will prob be adding and editing a bit.

Now I have to empty the bed. Get a soil sample, deep clean. Put the insulation/flood tray in and button everything back up. I think I can get everything done by tomorrow.

Next run will start in a few days, excited to share some new genetics (to me) with y’all.
I will do a pros/cons / what I learned post a little later.
Sorry it took me so long to update, I needed a nap :rofl:

32 Likes

dude, i can relate, our little girl has been home all week due to an exposure at daycare. godspeed. harvest looks solid though man, really awesome looking work, ill be stoked to read through the smoke report when the time comes. looking forward to the new lineup too. :v:

6 Likes

Thanks legs, same to you. My boy is fine just a required quarantine. Not symptoms or anything. It’s a blast though isn’t it??

7 Likes

Ya the bugs love them sweet fruity ones that’s for sure. My buddies back in the day grew this Skunk #1 pheno that had huuuuuge juicy buds and just like 99% of skunk#1 it smelled like ripe/overly ripe fruit. The plant sadly grew so big and dense that I had to cut off and throw away many many massive colas from bud rot when working for them… But also the flies LOVED that damn plant. Not sure if they were fruit flies or what, but you could easily confuse that plant for a pile of rotting fruit if you were a insect I would assume lol.

Damn its looking like a good harvest with nice buds man, great job :+1: Glad you got it all whipped up and done. Sorry to hear about the Rona BS as well, its rough out there.

Bring on the next crop!!! :+1: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

3 Likes

same boat, no symptoms, just considered a close contact, and shes under 2 so she cant take a home test, so we gotta wait for a state test to be able to send her back. it is quite a blast!! haha

3 Likes

Ouch! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: got to be frustrating

1 Like

Thanks man, I am super stoked even with all the larf off Frutti. I’m thinking I’ll be right around a Lb all together. time will tell

3 Likes

Good choice! When I need to be productive I always default to a 76 or 77 show for background tunes.

4 Likes