BeagleZ Corner

I may just need to take it apart and give it a good cleaning. But finding the time…:thinking:

The AC seems to work fine, but the dehumidifier seems to be humidifying instead

3 Likes

That shoebox manifold has me dead :skull: :skull: :laughing: Love it

6 Likes

gotta use up whats on hand :wink:
eventually going to make a more permanent solution but this works for now in a hurry

5 Likes

Lol. That looks just like what I did with my dehumidifier a while back. I had it exhausting dry air into my tent to bring the RH down. It worked.
You gotta do what you gotta do.

6 Likes

Alright, got some pics from inspection. We are clear, no more sign of mold anywhere :joy:

Enjoy the afternoon y’all!

26 Likes

aaaah! i see what you done there! haha

3 Likes

Oh man, if I could get a yield from one plant like that in my setup just once… :thinking:

4 Likes

theres plenty more, those are just the choice ones :rofl:

small space, you may want to jump on the SIP train… you can still do your normal kitchen scrap thing, just undercover. I would add the addition of LABS to your res for your style for sure

6 Likes

I was thinking that shoebox is a stellar hack.

5 Likes

Found my mojo with the pics again last night, update will be tomorrow prob though…

@Greasy :arrow_up:

@DougDawson :arrow_up:

Have a great Saturday y’all, good vibes :sunglasses:

28 Likes

Looking good! I just updated my thread too. Must be something in the air this morning

Those leaves are looking super healthy!! Textbook looking leaves.

7 Likes

A little vignette goes a long way. :smile:

5 Likes

Happy Sunday Fam!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Update on the 4x4. Day 24 of flower and things are poppin.
Gave the bed a few 2 gallon waterings of H2O over the week. Tonight the girls got a good drench of BloomFormula and their last foliar.

Group…

BBM x VBB…

SourGrape…

BlackRaspberry…

MidnightCowboy…

Really really pleased with this round so far, everyone looks as happy as can be to me.

Have a great week everyone!
Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

24 Likes

Everyone looks super happy in their beds, healthy and chugging

6 Likes

Yea dude! Everything just keeps getting better in that bed

4 Likes

My apologies @BeagleZ for not having looked up your grow sooner. Too many irons in the fire I guess. I’m set to watch this awesome grow now though if there’s room for an old goat roping hillbilly. :slight_smile:
I gotta tell you though, the Midnight Cowboy and Black Raspberry are gorgeous!

9 Likes

Its a pleasure to have you MB, and your goats brother!
I’ve been kind of highlighting the SG and BBMxVBB cause you know, OG homies… bbut oh man, I do have to say they are packing the trichs already! especially the BR. lots of excitement this round

7 Likes

Glad I was able to visit your garden over the weekend and get to sample some of that SC!! It looks great in 2D and even better in 3D! Keep on rockin’ in the free world ole’ boy!

10 Likes

Always great having you over to the corner Crunch! Cant wait for that SC to get a bit of a proper cure, but the preview ain’t bad :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Plants are looking so happy you getting any blueberry smells off the vb x bbm yet so stoked to get to those looking so good great garden update as always :grin:

6 Likes