BeagleZ Corner

Oh man, that’s rough! I don’t think I’d be able to wait. I could try, but I don’t think I want to put myself through that lol

5 Likes

I debated it man but I would t want to cut clones or pop seeds or whatever only to leave and not be able to keep up with em, we’re gonna be gone like a week headed back to MD for the holidays so I’m waiting until we’re back for better or worse haha

3 Likes

Congrats on your newest addition to the family!

4 Likes

I mean, you could at least turn it on :joy:
I deff wouldn’t do any new planting either :+1:

2 Likes

Oh dude I had it on for a while with two empty EBs under it just staring and muttering to myself “this is gonna be fucking awesome”

4 Likes

Ok, all is right in the world then, I thought we were loosing you lol

I remember seeing it in the tent now that you mention it. Sometimes it’s hell being a stoner

2 Likes

Sometimes I open it up and just spin the dimmer dial a couple times…

6 Likes

Holy shit you crack me up, that’s the best visual!!

3 Likes

Funny funny funny @LegsMahoney !

3 Likes

Getting an official welcome from Kylo, luckily he can’t tattle on me :wink:

19 Likes

Kylo knows the rules and can count. “Tisk tisk” he purrs.

You better put some catnip in there or else he’s telling

8 Likes

HAHAA… some of those pots are for cooking herbs etc. Always within my plant count :wink:

6 Likes

is that the b-spec??

3 Likes

indeed it is, your as forgetful as was yesterday lol :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice! I’ve got the same one for my veg tent. Still figuring it out, haven’t really been able to successfully crank it for veg plants yet without pissin em off, I usually go pretty low on the intensity dial.

5 Likes

Does it get hot with the driver attached? Is it possible to locate the driver outside the tent or is it attached? If it does get hot, you could extend the wires attached to the driver to locate it outside the tent.

5 Likes

not yet, I have had it on 100% for the last few hours and the temp is sitting at 78* :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I blame it on the afternoon dry sift sesh :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Happens to the best of us :joy: hash will do that :grin: @LegsMahoney

3 Likes
4 Likes