BeagleZ Corner

Just couldn’t say no

19 Likes

So awesome glad you where able to scoop! Just wasn’t in the cards for me that twin flame sounds great too!

5 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

Duuude! You got some! Good on ya!

2 Likes

Very interested to see those Appalachia!

3 Likes

Yeah man!! First time I got in on a drop like that. I had to hit pause on my son and I’s nightly mariocart game lol

Sold out in 8 minutes

7 Likes

Yeah, it looks like I missed out on that one. Shit hopefully it’s not the last drop of those but I guess we will see in the future since they were this limited this time I’m sure even if they restock in the future it will be limited as well.

5 Likes

Shoe spoke with dude at H & I and there will be an Appy restock. He will be taking preorders also. Schwing!

7 Likes

There’s hope for me yet :pray:t2: @CrunchBerries :grin:

4 Likes

I was setting $$ aside for a pack myself but when I got a look at my credit card statement for Xmas this year I decided I needed to re-allocate those funds :joy::joy: no more seeds till that bad boy reads a zero balance

5 Likes

That’s where I’m at now. Credit card is down to $0! But I still owe my wife like $8k for our bathroom remodels and the market is down so I’m in “stack cash” mode.

It’s forcing me to go through my seed reserves instead of buying new……unless something special and cheap comes by.

7 Likes

Ok Fam,
I need some help. I can not for the life of me decide what I want to germinate.

One option I like is a OG/Wookie showdown between SpaceCowboy and SunRa, doing 2 each.

Another is 2 each of GojiOGf2 and GSDf6

Another option I like is to do a Overgrow run.
A FrankensteinXGreenCrack, BloodyMonster, GFumef2 and a GG4XGFume

And the final consideration for the evening is LandosStash, SourD, MikadoXBubblegum and JackHerer. Again all from OG Brethren.

I’m being far to indecisive, maybe I should make this a poll? Anybody know how to do that lol?

My new batch of soil is rocking and begging to get to work. 1part Peat, 1part mix of my compost and EWC and 1part mix of rice halls and pumice. Light sprinkle of fresh GnarBar and watered with a bit of SoilFormula with some of my IMO2 mixed in…

22 Likes

Love that fresh soil bloom :star_struck: my vote is the og/Wookie showdown

11 Likes

Steve Miller band was my first concert, 16yo and full to the brim with LSD. That was a good night :dizzy_face:

13 Likes

I’ve heard amazing things about the gg4xgf and I don’t think you could go wrong with Landos stash!

9 Likes

I was there dude!

7 Likes

Strawberry Hill will always live on in my memories!

6 Likes

These four, in that order. Although I maybe might move that Mikado cross to number two, depending on where that Sour Diesel came from.

11 Likes

OG/Wookie showdown. Or the 4th option.

Are these beans going to be what’s going in the bed after the current run?

8 Likes