BeagleZ Corner

Since we are talking about leaves, i would like to share what I’m doing right now with my flowering plants…
They are in day 25 of flower, every day i just pluck some fan leaves where the branches are over 1 inch, (coz i feel like their job is done there, the sugar leaves can take it over from there lol) distribute the stress throughout the flowering…

2 Likes

Merry Christmas Fam!:christmas_tree:
Hope you all had a great day with family and friends :hugs:

Little update tonight now that my house is quiet, everyone’s exhausted and fallen fast asleep.

Hurry up and wait stage, everything’s just ripening and hanging out. Just going to do a PhotoDump tonight…

BlueberryMuffin x VintageBlueberry…

SourGrape…

MidnightCowboy…

BlackRaspberry…

Y’all be good, good vibes :sunglasses:

28 Likes

Merry Christmas too you! Been busy taking down the rest of my outdoor didn’t plan on it being done today just worked out that way :joy: love the bud structure on the black raspberry what smells you getting off her? Midnight cowboy is shaping up nice for being the runt of the group everything in General looking great! much love bud :v::heart::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

20 Likes

Nice man, can’t wait to hear how your outdoor SSDD’s compare.
The BR is pretty complicated, haven’t really nailed anything down yet but it’s generic berry with some latex or some sort of chemical note.

Pics don’t really do her justice, absolutely covered in trichs :slight_smile:

10 Likes

They look fat and frosty to me. :drooling_face:
I say the same thing all the time…LOL
It is hard to get a real good pic.
I put my buds in the natural sunlight for better pics, but that depends on the day.
@DesertHeartGardens
Some dam fine work too, got a bit of weight to those buds, I can see your coat hangers stretchin’ out a bit…LOL

5 Likes

I bet you are getting some great smells from the tent(s)!

2 Likes

Happy New Year Fam! Hope you all have a great upcoming year filled with Love, Happiness and Gratitude.

Much love y’all

28 Likes

Same to you my guy! Health and happiness to your whole household, plants and humans alike :joy::v:t2::heart::v:t2:

4 Likes

Happy new year. What’s this little girl?

4 Likes

Happy new year! @BeagleZ

Lots to come for me this year, I hope your year is as productive and full of dank as mine is planned to be !

3 Likes

SunRa starting the year with a refreshing foliar :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Overgrow buddy!!! Let’s do this!!

3 Likes

Oh shit! You’re getting into some SunRa?!?! That’s what’s up dude, gonna be glued to this thread to watch that unfold

2 Likes

Yeah man, with any luck we will have a few SunRa and SpaceCowboy up on deck here shortly.
Possibly another BlackRaspberry as well… :thinking:

3 Likes

Nice dude, i sent some Kailash for a swim last night, hoping I can coordinate those with a cut of the blue tara I got going in veg right now, might let em veg out and run separate though, hard tellin at the moment

3 Likes

I saw that :eyes:, bound to be :fire: in there. Good germination vibes headed your way!

I like this idea, in future I think I’ll try to plan a bit better so I can join in on the New Year’s Day seed poppin fun

5 Likes

I mean if you go by lunar phase it’s all wrong :joy: but I figured new life with the start of the new year made some kind of sense right?

4 Likes

Got some bad news and some good news today Fam :confused:

Bad news, Found a bunch of nanners and a few possible underdeveloped seeds on the SG last night so she will start getting the chop today.
Good news, we get a better look at the MC :crazy_face:

So some background on what I think went down.
My light has a timer with a sunrise/set feature which I like even if it is gimmicky. The problem is, whenever the power goes out it resets itself. So even in the dark cycle it turns itself back on.
About a month ago there was a bad car accident on one of the main roads by my house where they are redoing the road so all the power lines are hanging on poles.
This caused several power outages for 2 days, repeatedly turning the light on during dark period.
Then again with the extreme cold a few weeks ago, we had a few more outages one of which the light was on for at least an hour as I wasn’t home at the time.

The SG seems to have been the only one effected as far as I can tell. All the nanners are buried inside pistols so I don’t think much got out.

I’ll be getting a new timer today :muscle:

Group…

MidnightCowboy…

BlackRaspberry…

BlueberryMuffin x VintageBlueberry…

SourGrape…

Will update on what I find when I find it. Not exactly how I planned kicking off the year but it is what it is… Onward through the fog…

Sorry I f%^*#ed her up @DougDawson, I’ll do better next time, promise!!!

Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

25 Likes

It happens, just hope it didn’t do too much damage. It’s a shame, was a pretty plant.

7 Likes

Bummer dude, doesn’t sound like anything you did or could’ve done differently though, just a victim of circumstance, onward and upward brother

6 Likes