BeagleZ Corner

Can’t wait to see what you get into when you start chuckin pollen dude

4 Likes

Update time Fam, day 72 of flower for the 4x4.

The BBMxVBB is starting to get a little more shape. Getting super dense and pushing out clusters. Heavy fade now, she’s been dropping leaves the last couple days. Still not seeing more than a few amber trichs.

MidnightCowboy is chugging along as well. Finally starting to fill in a bit and not fluffy. All the green that was being shaded by the SG is now almost completely purple. The flinstone vitamins nose is more pronounced now.

The bed got its last HarvestFormula drench and will get water only from here on out. 2 more weeks tops I’m thinking.

Moving over to the veg tent, we got our sex tests back and we have our lineup.
2 SpaceCowboy, 1 SunRa and 1 BlackRaspberry.
The OG/Wookie showdown is up next.

SpaceCowboy 1…

SpaceCowboy 2…

BlackRaspberry(1.5 week behind)…

SunRa is already a little beast, actually was convinced this one was male due to the growth :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Y’all be good, good vibes y’all :sunglasses:

Oh, I’ve been trying to get some decent photos of the drying buds but I just haven’t gotten any that I feel do them any justice so I’m going to wait till I trim it up

23 Likes

Looking good brother. I like it in this corner… feels safe

4 Likes

We cozy in here bro :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve got my eye on that SunRa. She’s a cutie

3 Likes

Heyyo. Is that BB Muffin from the fall box?

4 Likes

I think they are @Indicana_Jones. I think that’s the sign up I was over qualified to enter lol so I’m not entirely sure.
I got the beans from @Greasy.

6 Likes

The BB Muffin x Vintage BB F2’s I made are not the ones distributed in the fall box. Glad to see @BeagleZ is having success with them! He’s really knocked it out of the park!

10 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up @Greasy, sorry , things get real fuzzy for me around the 5-6 month mark :rofl:

They will be making another appearance in this tent for sure!

4 Likes

No problem! I can’t wait to hear how they smoke for you. Really curious what the effects will be like, if it’ll be dreamy or heavy.

4 Likes

Cool. They are looking great. I don’t know how they came into my possession, but these pictures are damn sure making me want to grow them out. @Greasy

8 Likes

Do it!!! Blueberries all day!

6 Likes

You should definitely give them a grow! Those don’t look as though they came from me, as I did not ever make any professional packaging for mine. AK Bean Brain’s did a great job with this cross, and was cool enough to give his blessing for us to share! Bet you’ll find some great berry flavors in there.

5 Likes

Good genetics backed up by great karma,
How can you go wrong

7 Likes

Haha I feel like that’s how I got these beans. Good karma. Who knows how anyone ends up with anything the way beans fly around this summuhmuhbitch!

7 Likes

@Indicana_Jones

5 Likes

Ah ha! It was a co-op box. I knew I wasn’t crazy :rofl: I was willing to roll with it though!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Just dropping in to say appreciate every single one of y’all my Fam!
One love , much love

16 Likes

Appreciate you brother! hope the new year is treating you well much love :heart::sunny::seedling:

5 Likes